Bill Cosby Screwed the Pooch...And that ain't all

Accusations of acts that occurred if they did over 30 years ago.

Right on time to discredit the guy criticizing black pop culture.

If he'd have only incited riots out of phony stories like Sharpton did instead of raping chicks he'd have that NBC show and would be on obama's cabinet right now.

Or if he'd only had his sex in the oval office, no problem then.

Actually, it's pretty damned late if it's meant to discredit him for those comments. He's been saying that for about ten years.

The original complainant claims she was intimidated from making allegations years ago....bullied. That's what expensive lawyers are for. Now this routine in Phila brought it all back to light:

Hannibal Buress on Bill Cosby: “You’re a Rapist”
Read more at Hannibal Buress on Bill Cosby You re a Rapist

30 to 40 year old rape allegations, made by so-called 'victims', whom in reality are skanks with 'buyers remorse' as their casting couch auditions didn't get them what they wanted.........Pfffttt!

Cosby has been a favorite of the Right for years. I see some of them are still rationalizing his alleged behavior.

Cosby has been a favorite of the Right for years. I see some of them are still rationalizing his alleged behavior.

The ex-model came forward and said Cosby gave her a drink and a pill that she took and she woke up the next morning wearing her panties as a hat with a sore muff. You'd thunk the pill might've been the tip-off.........
What utter bullshit......but you've always believed utter bullshit, still do, and always will. :cow:

The ex-model came forward and said Cosby gave her a drink and a pill that she took and she woke up the next morning wearing her panties as a hat with a sore muff. You'd thunk the pill might've been the tip-off.........
What utter bullshit......but you've always believed utter bullshit, still do, and always will. :cow:
You made my point.

You made my point.

Funny how leftie serial liars are unable to see through obvious lies........

wow, there's some vile and vicious people in this country

who cares about Bill Cosby what happened YEARS AGO. seriously

Aspiring model: "Mr. Cosby, can you help me with my career?"
Bill Cosby: "Sure....but first you must come to my hotel room, have a drink and take a pill that I give you."
Aspiring model: "No problem. Let's go!"

30 years later........
Aspiring model: "It was rape, I tell you, it was rape!!!"

Forum List

Back