Bill Cosby Screwed the Pooch...And that ain't all

Accusations of acts that occurred if they did over 30 years ago.

Right on time to discredit the guy criticizing black pop culture.

Again, he's been doing his "Yassah, Boss, we Sho be Shiftless" routine for a long time now. True, he doesn't get the attention that other Uncle Toms get.

He's also had these stories about him drugging women and raping them following him around for a long time, too.

The thing is, people didn't want to believe him then, and understandable, this is someone we've been inviting in our homes for years, someone we've let entertain our kids. We didn't want to think of him like that.

If it wasn't for a certain dress Lewinsky would've been destroyed by the liberal media. They had started till she came out with proof. Then liberals tried their damnest to cover for him.

Yes, keeping a jizz-stained dress for two years is what a normal, sane, healthy, not at all a stalker does.
If she didn't keep it, liberals would've destroyed her, that's why you say what you say.

[]
If she didn't keep it, liberals would've destroyed her, that's why you say what you say.

Yes, because you never know when someone is going to involve you in a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation.

That happened to me last week...
The investigation started about their illegal real estate deals. They can across Clinton's cheating, and probably knew he would lie about it. I mean he is a democrat. He lied under oath and to every American citizen. He is a slim ball.

The investigation started about their illegal real estate deals. They can across Clinton's cheating, and probably knew he would lie about it. I mean he is a democrat. He lied under oath and to every American citizen. He is a slim ball.

slim ball? Is that a new exercise craze?

Starr didn't run across Clinton's cheating. he intentionally insinuated himself into the Jones Lawsuit, which had nothing to do with what he was investigating.

If it wasn't for a certain dress Lewinsky would've been destroyed by the liberal media. They had started till she came out with proof. Then liberals tried their damnest to cover for him.

Yes, keeping a jizz-stained dress for two years is what a normal, sane, healthy, not at all a stalker does.
No it's what someone who's planning to use it later does.

Forum List

Back