Bill Cosby going broke over lawsuits

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

not surprised. got like 12 woman civil suing him. play stupid games when stupid prizes. his wife is being sued too.

dude is getting what back what he caused.,

Serial rapist Cosby drugged and raped dozens they know of. Just like a Rupe dude in a bar. Do regular rupe rape guys get out of jail free and clear? Or just Hollywood celebrities?

Very little news in the UK about Cosby. I did a search on BBC News and the latest article was June 2023.

Edit : The Guardian is more up-to-date but it's content is not much different to the BBC ,-

thanks i for got to link the article. . apparently he being sued and his wife.

I hope he dies broke and alone with the knowledge that his life’s work is tarnished forever.

Serial rapist Cosby drugged and raped dozens they know of. Just like a Rupe dude in a bar. Do regular rupe rape guys get out of jail free and clear? Or just Hollywood celebrities?

Actually, not a single case was ever proven, with something like a toxicology report.
And it is "rufi", not "rupe".

Actually, no one knows if he is guilty or not.
The only reason I suspect he is guilty is that there were so many accusors.
But it could all be just over money?
he was proved guilty in court went to jail. only got off because he found a nitch now he paying for it.; he is cliff huxtable he is a predittor guiulty as sin.

he was proved guilty in court went to jail. only got off because he found a nitch now he paying for it.; he is cliff huxtable he is a predittor guiulty as sin.
And it loathes me that I see occasion reruns of the Cosby Show on TV. I flip the channel as soon as I see it.

Forum List

Back