Bill Maher tells Donna Brazile to her face — ‘Joe Biden is going to lose.’

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I am just loving every moment of the inevitable unraveling of the Left.

And as the Carpenters once said, it's only just begun.

Grab the popcorn.

Between hapless Biden, support for Hummus/Bin Laden, and the fracturing of the Dem base?

It's going to be full on Leftist Civil War.

Enjoy. ;)

I lost any interest in anything Bill Maher had to say when he called US Service men cowards after 9/11.
Im not familiar with this incident. I feel like whatever youre referring to, it isnt exactly the way youre explaining it. Shitting on US troops right after 9/11 was simply not something that anyone did. What exactly are you referring to here?

Im not familiar with this incident. I feel like whatever youre referring to, it isnt exactly the way youre explaining it. Shitting on US troops right after 9/11 was simply not something that anyone did. What exactly are you referring to here?

Bill said the Muzzies who committed the act of egregious terror had to be "brave" to do what they did.

I profoundly disagree.

They were nutjobs who were salivating over a surplus of promised virgin pussy.

Nonetheless, he shouldn't have been canceled over his stupid comments.

Nor did he insult US troops as you correctly point out.

I am just loving every moment of the inevitable unraveling of the Left.

And as the Carpenters once said, it's only just begun.

Grab the popcorn.

Between hapless Biden, support for Hummus/Bin Laden, and the fracturing of the Dem base?

It's going to be full on Leftist Civil War.

Enjoy. ;)

According to Maher, Biden looks, acts and speaks like he is too old, but he really isn't! Hasn't he heard of the duck test?

Bill said the Muzzies who committed the act of egregious terror had to be "brave" to do what they did.

I profoundly disagree.

They were nutjobs who were salivating over a surplus of promised virgin pussy.

Nonetheless, he shouldn't have been canceled over his stupid comments.

Nor did he insult US troops as you correctly point out.
Its evil, but also brave. I have to agree. Not all bravery is equal. Some bravery is good, some is bad.

Its evil, but also brave. I have to agree. Not all bravery is equal. Some bravery is good, some is bad.

Is it really that brave if you're doing it just to get laid?

Thinking with your dick doesn't qualify as valor. ;)

Is it really that brave if you're doing it just to get laid?

Thinking with your dick doesn't qualify as valor. ;)
Bro, if you climbed a slick downspout 40 feet up to get laid, id call that brave. Or climbing into the window of your girlfriends bedroom, knowing that her dad is a crazy guy with a gun, youre brave. :laugh:

Bro, if you climbed a slick downspout 40 feet up to get laid, id call that brave. Or climbing into the window of your girlfriends bedroom, knowing that her dad is a crazy guy with a gun, youre brave. :laugh:

I ain't an Islamic fundamentalist.

There's the rub.

I have the feeling sometimes Maher is just becoming burnt out with the 24x7 political vitriol and it's broken him. Just like it did Jon Stewart.
Maher's monologues don't have the punch they used. Maybe it's the writers. Maybe it's just that a large amount of success has left him bored.
He's not as sharp as he used to be.

When you start making the "both sides do this" argument, you know you're close to buying into the rhetoric that the "other" side has been desperately trying to peddle.

Your feelings are utterly bereft of anything approaching factual accuracy.

In fact, that sorta sums up the Left.
I've watched Bill Maher for years, Henry. So get lost with your alt-right, close your eyes, make a wish, tap your heels together..and hope it turns out true. :)

Biden is going to win next year.

I've watched Bill Maher for years, Henry. So get lost with your alt-right, close your eyes, make a wish, tap your heels together..and hope it turns out true. :)

I've watched Maher since his very first HBO show back in 2003, and was a Democrat until May of 2020.

So get lost with your brain dead, presumptuous bullshit.

Brazile thought Hillary would win even to the point of cheating for her so this really isn't newsworthy.

Brazile thought Hillary would win even to the point of cheating for her so this really isn't newsworthy.

It's not Brazile making the news here dude.

Jesus Christ.

Drink some coffee or something.

I've watched Maher since his very first HBO show back in 2003, and was a Democrat until May of 2020.

So get lost with your brain dead, presumptuous bullshit.
Saw him on the stand up circuit before that...cause I go back further than you do, Henry.

Now, be a good boy and fuck off. :)

Forum List

Back