Bill Clinton proves he's not an idiot.....

Clinton's not an idiot. That's partisan hackery. I don't agree with a lot of his political ideals, but he was far from an idiot.

Jimmy Carter is an idiot.

No reason to move that thread...its not a taunt to anyone nor a conspiracy bullshit thread....is A CURRENT NEWS ITEM.....posted where it belonged....:eusa_naughty:

No reason to move that thread...its not a taunt to anyone nor a conspiracy bullshit thread....is A CURRENT NEWS ITEM.....posted where it belonged....:eusa_naughty:

Is it not Bill Clinton throwing up the bullshit flag to 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Is this subforum not titled conspiracy theories?

The defense rests.;)

putting post in a conspiracy thread is only a thinly veiled attempt to discredit
and censor others opinions the people who supposedly planned ,financed and assisted in the 911 attacks have never arrested , bin laden is not listed with the FBI as wanted for 911 only the bombing of the Cole nist has still not released a conclusive report and in their own words are looking into hypothetical blast scenarios to explain building 7 so the official story is still a theory of a conspiracy

putting post in a conspiracy thread is only a thinly veiled attempt to discredit
and sensor others opinions the people who supposedly planned ,financed and assisted in the 911 attacks have ever arrested , bin laden is not listed with the FBI as wanted for 911 only the bombing of the Cole nist has still not released a conclusive report and in their own words are looking into hypothetical blast scenarios to explain building 7 so the official story is still a theory of a conspiracy

Correct. Putting the truth in a conspiracy forum is a blatant attempt to discredit you tinfoil hat wearers.

Basically, your BS has no basis in fact.

Correct. Putting the truth in a conspiracy forum is a blatant attempt to discredit you tinfoil hat wearers.

what a pile of gibberish...and as far as clinton goes he delivered that line with the same sincerity and conviction as when he said....I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THAT WOMAN

what a pile of gibberish...and as far as clinton goes he delivered that line with the same sincerity and conviction as when he said....I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THAT WOMAN

At least my s-called "gibberish" is logical while yours is nothing more than paranoia.

Your opinion of Bill Clinton has as much credibility as the rest of your opinions.

At least my s-called "gibberish" is logical while yours is nothing more than paranoia.

Your opinion of Bill Clinton has as much credibility as the rest of your opinions.

so lets be clear then if your statement is accurate all of these intelligent experienced military and Intel men and woman all suffer from paranoia and are illogical

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 453k

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Gunny, I don't see many areas in the official explanation of 9/11 that have much basis in fact, either.

That's tin foil hat, i know, i know...but could you enlighten us?

And why did you stop arguing with eots after he pointed out the Patriots Question 9/11 site?

There's some pretty well known, influential people in that list. A few of them being people who were on the 9/11 commission...including the co-chair, Lee Hamilton, who said "the 9/11 commission was set up to fail".

Why would the co-chair say something like that? And why should Americans just be "OK" with such a statement????

Gunny, I don't see many areas in the official explanation of 9/11 that have much basis in fact, either.

That's tin foil hat, i know, i know...but could you enlighten us?

And why did you stop arguing with eots after he pointed out the Patriots Question 9/11 site?

There's some pretty well known, influential people in that list. A few of them being people who were on the 9/11 commission...including the co-chair, Lee Hamilton, who said "the 9/11 commission was set up to fail".

Why would the co-chair say something like that? And why should Americans just be "OK" with such a statement????

because when ever he is presented with information that does not fit his narrow view he covers his ear and closes his eyes, clicks his heels 3 times and mumbles tinfoil ,tinfoil......tinfoil

because when ever he is presented with information that does not fit his narrow view he covers his ear and closes his eyes, clicks his heels 3 times and mumbles tinfoil ,tinfoil......tinfoil

This from someone that just parrots what others say. Never any opinions of your own. Your posts are cut and paste and links to Conspiracy sites.

You claim there is a shadow group that secretly runs our country. YES or No?

Once again, for the record. You have stated that the shadow Government ( the people that really run our Country) planned and executed 9/11? YES or NO?

That our elected Representatives at all levels of the Federal Government are either in league with or Ignorant of this shadow group? YES or NO?

why is the "offical" story of 911 not possible.....

is it not possible that hijackers flew airplanes into buildings....

is it not possible that enough structure was damaged and subsequant fires could weaken the structure to release the potential energy to cause the two buildings to colapse....

is it not possible that those two buildings caused enough structural damage to wtc7 and subsequant fires could weaken the structure to release the potential energy to cause the building to colapse....

all of it is possible.....

the only reason you don't belive it is that bush's govt is telling the story......

if the world trade center, or a us embassie, or a us naval ship was attacked by terrorists and a democrate president told you the story you would belive it....unless it was LBj of course....

now....who belives we landed on the moon?

This from someone that just parrots what others say. Never any opinions of your own. Your posts are cut and paste and links to Conspiracy sites.

Once again, for the record. You have stated that the shadow Government ( the people that really run our Country) planned and executed 9/11? YES or NO?

That our elected Representatives at all levels of the Federal Government are either in league with or Ignorant of this shadow group? YES or NO?

1.) yes through the bilderberg group ,the council on foreign relations, skull and bones

2.) yes 911 was orchestrated by people involved in these groups

3.) no many are aware but feel powerless or frightened or are silenced
others accept it is just the way it is..others approve

John F Kennedy Quotes
"The very word, secrecy, is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings."

John F Kennedy Quotes
"… there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it's in my control."

John F Kennedy Quotes
"We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding its sphere of influence; on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free
choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which as conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Quotes About John F Kennedy
"The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on [CIA official James] Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money arc above the CIA."
- wife of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, as told to A.J. Weberman

YouTube - Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David ...
Dick Cheney, former director of CFR, talks to David ...
1 min 54 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg[/ame]

NEW WORLD ORDER - BUSH, KERRY DODGE SKULL & BONES QUESTIONSYOUTUBE.COM /REALITYNETWORK FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS. ... Tags: george bush john kerry skull bones new world order 911 conspiracy bohemian grove secret ...
www.forumeter.com/video/41118/NEW-WORLD-ORDER-BUSH-KERRY-DODGE-SKULL-BONES-QUESTIONS - 15k -

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

YouTube - PBS 1987 - The Secret Government - Part 1 of 2
The shadow government watches us all. Spare me. ... I fail to ...
11 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=okZbQaUStOE[/ame]

YouTube - PBS 1987 - The Secret Government - Part 2 of 2
I don't want my tax dollars going to those fucking pussies at ...
11 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSzezjgrsA[/ame]

Originally Posted by RetiredGySgt View Post

The responses as you see follow. All of you that support him, THIS is what he claims, THIS is what you support when you back his paranoid delusions.

I am not putting words in his mouth.

1.) yes through the bilderberg group ,the council on foreign relations, skull and bones

2.) yes 911 was orchestrated by people involved in these groups

3.) no many are aware but feel powerless or frightened or are silenced
others accept it is just the way it is..others approve

John F Kennedy Quotes
"The very word, secrecy, is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings."

John F Kennedy Quotes
"… there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it's in my control."

John F Kennedy Quotes
"We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding its sphere of influence; on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free
choice, on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which as conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly-knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Quotes About John F Kennedy
"The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on [CIA official James] Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money arc above the CIA."
- wife of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, as told to A.J. Weberman

YouTube - Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David ...
Dick Cheney, former director of CFR, talks to David ...
1 min 54 sec -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnpN07J_zg

NEW WORLD ORDER - BUSH, KERRY DODGE SKULL & BONES QUESTIONSYOUTUBE.COM /REALITYNETWORK FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS. ... Tags: george bush john kerry skull bones new world order 911 conspiracy bohemian grove secret ...
www.forumeter.com/video/41118/NEW-WORLD-ORDER-BUSH-KERRY-DODGE-SKULL-BONES-QUESTIONS - 15k -

Know where are all those that want to support Eots? Step up and be counted.

One can believe the Government did not tell us everything, since they seldom do, but when you support Eots, THIS is what he means.

The responses as you see follow. All of you that support him, THIS is what he claims, THIS is what you support when you back his paranoid delusions.

I am not putting words in his mouth.

-

Know where are all those that want to support Eots? Step up and be counted.

One can believe the Government did not tell us everything, since they seldom do, but when you support Eots, THIS is what he means.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 457k -
you also support these veterans and reject the ridiculous belief they all suffer from paranoid delusions and you have the insight to realize it is not ok to have two skull and bones candidates...and its not funny or OK for Cheney to openly admitted to lying to voters over his involvement in the cfr thinking the controlled media and dumb downed masses wouldn't get it

is it not possible that enough structure was damaged and subsequant fires could weaken the structure to release the potential energy to cause the two buildings to colapse....

is it not possible that those two buildings caused enough structural damage to wtc7 and subsequant fires could weaken the structure to release the potential energy to cause the building to colapse....

Well, even NIST has now stated that it's not explainable. I have the biggest problem with building 7. That one to me is a mystery that just isn't sufficiently explained by 'fire'. Other buildings closer to that which took MUCH more damage from the towers collapsing didn't even fall...they had to be pulled down with cables. 47 stories of steel reinforcement, in one of the most state of the art buildings ever constructed, and people are supposed to believe that fire alone brought it down? You can believe that if you want to, but not me.

all of it is possible.....

the only reason you don't belive it is that bush's govt is telling the story......

I bought "bush's government's" story for 4 and a half years. It has nothing to do with WHO's telling it...it's what they're TELLING that i have a problem with.

if the world trade center, or a us embassie, or a us naval ship was attacked by terrorists and a democrate president told you the story you would belive it....unless it was LBj of course....

That's the kind of spin that I would expect from the Sean Hannity's and Bill O'Reilly's of the world. I blame Clinton for a large portion of 9/11 even happening in the first place, so that Dem/Repub crap really doesn't float...with me at least, anyway. I couldn't fucking care less what someone's party affiliation is. I USED to, but I don't anymore.

RGS still hasn't addressed the Patriots site, and the fact that many 9/11 commission members have admitted they were set up to fail...All he's really done is try and propagandize people into thinking eots is crazy.

You're not very good at debate RGS. You're like Goebell's protege'.

Forum List

Back