Bill Clinton proves he's not an idiot.....

RGS still hasn't addressed the Patriots site, and the fact that many 9/11 commission members have admitted they were set up to fail...All he's really done is try and propagandize people into thinking eots is crazy.

You're not very good at debate RGS. You're like Goebell's protege'.

So you have joined the loon brigade? Good to know.

Whats to argue with. The people cited do not say the Government had anything to do with. They do not claim there is a shadow Government running the show. They do not claim that our Government officials and politicians are all puppets of a secret society.

Hell they do not even agree with each other. Take the pentagon for example. One guy insists there was no debris and another insists the debris was large and present but from the wrong type of aircraft.

Take Pennsylvania , some people claim the plane was shot down by the air force, some claim the plane never existed and others insist there is no debris at the crash site.

New York. Building 7 collapsed. There is at least one picture that I have seen that clearly shows heavy damage to the side of that building facing the twin towers area. A fire burned for over 8 hours out of control in the building with no water of fire fighting. In order to believe explosives were used one must believe that no one saw them installed, no one saw the extensive work on pillars and supports that has to occur to bring down a building like that even with explosives. OR you have to believe THOUSANDS of people were in on it.

So it is unexplained. SO what? How does that lead to the Government dynamited it? Before 9/11 no one knew what two fully loaded jumbo jets hitting high rises could do. And we still do not know. All we have is what might have happened.

To buy into the Eots claim that a secret government exists and openly ( to our elected Government) runs things, killing and murdering on a whim, is ignorant. That means literally thousands of elected politicians and their staffs and the basic employees that work for the Government are all in on the plot. It is the text book definition of paranoid delusion.

All Eots and his buddies and you have is a bunch of unconnected, inconclusive, conflicting claims from a collection of people. And most of them DO NOT say what Eots says.

A simple question Eots can not answer, nor can you. If there was no plane in DC, where did the missing airliner go? Where are all the people we know existed before 9/11 and got on this missing airplane go? One of them was the wife of a high official in the Government, she was on the phone to her husband before the plane went down.

Where is it? Where are they?

And the same exact question for the plane in Pennsylvania. Where did the missing airplane go? Where are the passengers and crew?

Who took those planes and forced them to what ever mysterious place they ended up, all without being seen by anyone nor seen since?

Whats to argue with. The people cited do not say the Government had anything to do with. They do not claim there is a shadow Government running the show. They do not claim that our Government officials and politicians are all puppets of a secret society.

Hell they do not even agree with each other. Take the pentagon for example. One guy insists there was no debris and another insists the debris was large and present but from the wrong type of aircraft.

Take Pennsylvania , some people claim the plane was shot down by the air force, some claim the plane never existed and others insist there is no debris at the crash site.

New York. Building 7 collapsed. There is at least one picture that I have seen that clearly shows heavy damage to the side of that building facing the twin towers area. A fire burned for over 8 hours out of control in the building with no water of fire fighting. In order to believe explosives were used one must believe that no one saw them installed, no one saw the extensive work on pillars and supports that has to occur to bring down a building like that even with explosives. OR you have to believe THOUSANDS of people were in on it.

So it is unexplained. SO what? How does that lead to the Government dynamited it? Before 9/11 no one knew what two fully loaded jumbo jets hitting high rises could do. And we still do not know. All we have is what might have happened.

To buy into the Eots claim that a secret government exists and openly ( to our elected Government) runs things, killing and murdering on a whim, is ignorant. That means literally thousands of elected politicians and their staffs and the basic employees that work for the Government are all in on the plot. It is the text book definition of paranoid delusion.

All Eots and his buddies and you have is a bunch of unconnected, inconclusive, conflicting claims from a collection of people. And most of them DO NOT say what Eots says.

A simple question Eots can not answer, nor can you. If there was no plane in DC, where did the missing airliner go? Where are all the people we know existed before 9/11 and got on this missing airplane go? One of them was the wife of a high official in the Government, she was on the phone to her husband before the plane went down.

And the same exact question for the plane in Pennsylvania. Where did the missing airplane go? Where are the passengers and crew?

Who took those planes and forced them to what ever mysterious place they ended up, all without being seen by anyone nor seen since?

You can't just assume I believe every aspect of every conspiracy theory that exists, just because i have some questions about 9/11. That's ridiculous.

Where have you seen me say I think the government did 9/11? All i've said is I don't believe the entire explanation for what happened that day. I see what amounts to a cover-up. I'd like to know what they are trying to cover up, that's all. That doesn't in any way, shape, or form indicate that I think the US government was solely behind it, so fall back on that assumption.

Having serious questions that I feel have been inadequately answered, or avoided altogether, does not make me a loon no matter how much you think it does, or WISH it does.

People used to question their government and get applauded for it...whatever happened to those days...

You can't just assume I believe every aspect of every conspiracy theory that exists, just because i have some questions about 9/11. That's ridiculous.

Where have you seen me say I think the government did 9/11? All i've said is I don't believe the entire explanation for what happened that day. I see what amounts to a cover-up. I'd like to know what they are trying to cover up, that's all. That doesn't in any way, shape, or form indicate that I think the US government was solely behind it, so fall back on that assumption.

Having serious questions that I feel have been inadequately answered, or avoided altogether, does not make me a loon no matter how much you think it does, or WISH it does.

People used to question their government and get applauded for it...whatever happened to those days...

You openly defend and support Eots. You make comments about sites he links to. BUT now I am to understand you didn't really mean to imply you believe him or those sites?

Fine. Is the Government telling us everything? I seriously doubt it. Has the Government EVER told us everything about anything?

You want to be taken seriously don't hang your arm around one of the board crazies. Eots DOES believe there is a secret Government, he DOES believe our elected officials and our appointed officials know about and accept in one form or another this secret Government. He has stated FOR the RECORD that 9/11 was a false flag operation, he has clarified that claiming that the secret Government planned and executed with the full knowledge of and cover up of the elected Government.

Further he claims as proof of that all the sites he links too, 9/11 patriots being a big one. I know about delusional paranoia, it is nasty and you do not help someone by playing along with their delusion. You do not help by ignoring the crazy things they say and pretend they didn't mean it or say it or think it.

Eots needs help, but he is the only one that can get that help. Or rather none of us can make him get help. We can point out his delusions and we can appeal to his intelligence in the hopes he gets the point.

.........................................................................................................

well your opening statement is completely false

General Wesley Clark

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 - 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations. Graduated valedictorian of his class at West Point.

We need real investigation of some of the abuses of authority that are apparently going on at the Executive branch. ... We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I've seen that for a long time."
........................................................................................................
Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."
.........................................................................................................

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder."
........................................................................................................to show only a few of many more so-many of your other points are perfect examples of why a real investigation is needed and the rest are assumptions ie;thousands of people required or no one knew planes would hit the towers etc etc all just assumptions based on how you think things work

Forum List

Back