Bill Clinton out of control

Personally I don't think Bill has any use for Barry.

In faact I Don't think he likes him at all and is only sorta supporting him because he's a Dem. I think there are bad feeling because of Hillary in 2008.

Bill, on his worst day, is a better politician than Barry will ever hope to be.

Don't much care for Bill but I do pay attention when he speaks.

:lol:

The Republicans blocked many Clinton iniatives including killing Bin Laden, close down government twice to make him look ineffective, shame him publicly with Ken Starr's fishing expedition, then impeach him, have his law license revoked and leave him in 22 million dollars in debt after he leaves office.

And you think he's mad at Obama?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

In faact I Don't think he likes him at all and is only sorta supporting him because he's a Dem. I think there are bad feeling because of Hillary in 2008.

The Republicans blocked many Clinton iniatives including killing Bin Laden, close down government twice to make him look ineffective, shame him publicly with Ken Starr's fishing expedition, then impeach him, have his law license revoked and leave him in 22 million dollars in debt after he leaves office.

And Clinton did absolutely nothing to provoke all this. Right?
Only president impeached in the 20th century.

He sure did.

He won the popular vote.

And the electoral college.

so Bill is an ass as usual, what's new.

Your DESPERATION......

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

What are the Vichy Americans gonna write about? What Bush II has to say? :lol:

Nope. Don't think he's mad at him at all.

Just don't think Bill has much use for someone he considers an amatuer.

Bill is a savvy politician and his wortst day is way better than Barry will ever be. Thats simply my opinon even though Bill has never been a favorite of mine.

Last I heard Bill had several opportunities to kill UBL and didn't take either of them. The GOP to the best of my knowledge had nothing to do with his decision to not make the kill. Got a link to the GOP stopping him??

He sure did.

He won the popular vote.

And that thing with a young subordinate? Somethng about a blue dress and a cigar I think.

He sure did.

He won the popular vote.

And that thing with a young subordinate? Somethng about a blue dress and a cigar I think.

The Reps worried so much about Willy's willie that they distracted the nation from the real dangers of terrorism, leading to 9/11. I wouldn't be too proud of that.

He sure did.

He won the popular vote.

The Reps worried so much about Willy's willie that they distracted the nation from the real dangers of terrorism, leading to 9/11. I wouldn't be too proud of that.

You mean the Clinton administration's lack of adequate response to the East African bombings etc.?

He sure did.

He won the popular vote.

Actually Willy was so worried about his willy that he failed to stop al Qaeda after the first Tower bombing. He screwed a subordinate, which gets you fired in every other org. See: Stonecipher, Harry.

He sure did.

He won the popular vote.

So..you had no problem supporting a rapist?
How do you explain that to your children?

Actually Willy was so worried about his willy that he failed to stop al Qaeda after the first Tower bombing. He screwed a subordinate, which gets you fired in every other org. See: Stonecipher, Harry.

This, as well...

"It was the 1996 Khobar Towers terrorist attack in Saudi Arabia, where 19 U.S. servicemen died and more than 370 were wounded.

President Clinton had sent the FBI to investigate and promised Americans that those responsible would pay. "The cowards who committed this murderous act must not go unpunished. Let me say it again: we will pursue this. America takes care of our own. Those who did it must not go unpunished," the president said.

But Freeh says the President failed to keep his promise.

The FBI wanted access to the suspects the Saudis had arrested but then-Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar said the only way to get access to prisoners would be if the president personally asked the crown prince for access.

Freeh says Clinton did not help him. He writes in his book:

"Bill Clinton raised the subject only to tell the crown prince that he understood the Saudi's reluctance to cooperate, and then he hit Abdullah up for a contribution to the Clinton Presidential Library."

"That's a fact that I'm reporting," says Freeh.
Freeh says to get access to the Saudis' suspects, he eventually sought help from another president, the first President Bush. "Former President Bush, at my request interceded with the Saudis, spoke to Crown Prince, now King Abdullah, asked for his assistance and it happened just like that."
Ex-FBI Chief On Clinton's Scandals - CBS News

"Bill Clinton ditches Obama message — again
Last week, former President Bill Clinton disavowed a central theme of President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign. Tuesday, he added that a key piece of the White House’s policy agenda doesn’t make much sense to him either.
With friends like this, Obama’s political enemies don’t need to do too much."
Bill Clinton ditches Obama message

"Bill Clinton’s off-message musings in recent days on Mitt Romney, taxes and the state of the economy prompted a series of urgent and agitated calls between senior aides to both Clinton and President Barack Obama.Clinton’s team was as aghast as Obama’s at how the boss had wandered blithely into remarks that left even sympathetic listeners wondering what exactly he was getting at. He also gave gleeful Republicans an opening to skewer Obama with a popular Democrat’s own words."
Clinton aides: Bill screwed up - John F. Harris and Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Connect the dots?

Forum List

Back