Bill Clinton out of control

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is a HOOT..Bill got some people panites all in a bunch..:lol:

SNIP:

Play Slideshow By ROGER SIMON | 6/5/12 4:14 AM EDT
Bill Clinton has to be the smartest guy in the room even when he’s not in the room.

Clinton is not on Barack Obama’s campaign staff, is not a trusted adviser, does not set Obama’s strategy.

But Bill Clinton is pretty good at sabotaging Obama’s strategy.

He did so last week when he went on television and said Mitt Romney had a “sterling” record while running Bain Capital.

The Obama message is exactly the opposite. The Obama campaign had just run a TV ad claiming that working Americans had been harmed by Bain Capital and included one man saying Bain had been a “vampire” that “sucked the blood out of us.”

Whether you liked or hated the ad (I liked it), it attacked Romney on his strongest point: He is a good businessman who knows how to create jobs and, therefore, will be a good president.

But Bill Clinton did not like that ad.

“I think he had a good business career,” Clinton said of Romney and added that “a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold.”

Obama does not need Clinton undercutting him. The two are not close, but they are not supposed to be enemies. They have golfed together, they attend fundraisers together, their staffs talk and, oh, yeah, Clinton’s wife is Obama’s secretary of state.

There are two things going on here. First, Clinton has always been cozier with Wall Street than Obama. In January 1999, I was at a very odd event for then-President Clinton on the 106th floor of the World Trade Center.

the rest here..
Bill Clinton out of control on 2012 - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
And here comes the Obama truth "goon" squad member at Politico to put Billy back in his place on the Democrat-Progressive plantation..How dare he stray off..

poor Billy, he ain't getting anymore LOVE from Mr. Simon...:lol:

If Obama's smart, he'll listen to Clinton instead of Simon. I know Bill doesn't give a shit what Simon says.

So he's sabatoging Obama by telling the truth about Romney?

I wouldnt be surprised if he voted for Romney this fall

If Obama's smart, he'll listen to Clinton instead of Simon. I know Bill doesn't give a shit what Simon says.

How very unusual: you fail to understand what's going on.

Clinton wants Obama to lose.

Dolt.
Why would he want him to lose?

1. Personal insult: they painted Clinton as a racist in '08.

a. Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago
Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' - New York Daily News

2. If he loses, Hillary has a shot in '16. Rumor has it that Bill had
a poll done, secretly , and advised her to challenge Obama now.
She declined.

3. And this rumor: Bill actually agrees that Obama is a detriment to the nation, and
has told close friends 'you have six months to save the country.'

Did you read the Politico article...he practically endorsed Romney.

Ole Slick Willie is pissed off that the kenyan bumped him out of a second chance at the White House as the first husband, and another shot at some nice, young, juicy interns...

Bill_Clinton_Monica_Lewinsky_Oval_Office.jpg

Ole Slick Willie is pissed off that the kenyan bumped him out of a second chance at the White House as the first husband, and another shot at some nice, young, juicy interns...

Bill_Clinton_Monica_Lewinsky_Oval_Office.jpg

Please, i doubt he cares about interns. He can have any woman he wants. Heck, he might even be able to have Hillary if he wanted.

How very unusual: you fail to understand what's going on.

Clinton wants Obama to lose.

Dolt.

a. Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago
Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' - New York Daily News

She declined.

3. And this rumor: Bill actually agrees that Obama is a detriment to the nation, and

None of that is really very persuasive.

She declined.

None of that is really very persuasive.

1. Like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.

2. Do you think Bill Clinton is stupid?

"He did so last week when he went on television and said Mitt Romney had a “sterling” record while running Bain Capital. The Obama message is exactly the opposite. "
Read more: Bill Clinton out of control on 2012 - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

and

"I think he had a good business career,” Clinton said of Romney and added that “a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold.”

and

"Obama does not need Clinton undercutting him. The two are not close, but they are not supposed to be enemies."

Bill Clinton is definitely not stupid. So why would he destroy his credibility within the Democratic Party by undercutting the party's candidate? There is no upside for him, only down. And Bill is concerned with Bill.

Bill Clinton is definitely not stupid. So why would he destroy his credibility within the Democratic Party by undercutting the party's candidate? There is no upside for him, only down. And Bill is concerned with Bill.

1. “Bill Clinton does not want Barack Obama to win,” says Dick Morris, and for once I agree with him. For Obama has made two fatal electoral mistakes during his tenure in office, both of which tell me he’s neither smart nor grateful, and certainly not wise in the ways of the criminal organization masquerading as the “Democratic party.”

2. ...the best way to understand the modern Democrats is as the unholy love children of 1930s big-city political/gangster machines and 1960s Alinskyite Communists — now out and proud.

3. But Obama, ... too young to remember Tammany Hall and the heyday of the Daley Machine in Chicago. Oh, he’s got the brass-knuckles part down, all right (that’s part of Alinskyism) but he’s twice now violated the first rule of gangsterism: respect your elders.

4. ...Clinton understands deep down in his bones. He grew up in a town dominated by my gangster, Owney Madden,...

5. Insiders know there’s no love lost between the Clintons and Obama, and that — since revenge is a dish best eaten cold — it was only a matter of time before Billy would introduce Barry to the joys of payback. That moment is now upon us.

6. Further, Obama made a colossal error in giving Bill Daley the back of his hand during the Chicago scion’s brief tenure as White House chief of staff. ... no one in the Emperor’s bunker thought through the consequences of insulting the Daleys, ...

7. Rahm Emanuel ... is a former Clintonite whose principal interest lies in old No. 1. The idea that Rahm would lift a finger to save Obama the instant he determines Barry’s toast is ludicrous."
Honor Among Thieves - By Michael Walsh - The Corner - National Review Online

I still don't understand what benefit Bill gets if Obama loses. For starters, Hillary will be out of a job and just hanging around the house bugging him to do chores.

New Topics

Forum List

Back