Bill Barr Mocks Trump’s Vocabulary as Consisting Largely of ‘Very, Very, Very’

You lie about Democrats. Every time.
Haha what did I lie about? They didn’t accept the 2000 election claimed it was stolen, they said trump wasn’t legit after 2016 election…claimed it was stolen

I have already mentioned several but I will list a few and I bet you don't know what one of them is. There is no cure for stupid
ACA
Medicaid
Pell grants
SNAP

I bet you are really confused now.
None of those things helped people get out of poverty, in fact more people are in poverty.

Heck medicaid has expanded in most states…record numbers of people are on SNAP

Haha what did I lie about? They didn’t accept the 2000 election claimed it was stolen, they said trump wasn’t legit after 2016 election…claimed it was stolen
So many lies.

Your original lie in the thread was that Biden couldn’t be challenged, which is also a lie. There is nothing preventing a primary challenge. According to you, this is impossible.

Haha trump doesn’t think the demafascit are helping any poor people

Because demafacist aren’t. That’s the reality, the fact you believe otherwise just proves you’re in a cult
Only tax cuts to the hyperwealthy can help the poor!

None of those things helped people get out of poverty, in fact more people are in poverty.

Heck medicaid has expanded in most states…record numbers of people are on SNAP
1698620292469.png

“Former Attorney General Bill Barr demeaned Donald Trump’s vocabulary, stating that the former president’s ‘verbal skills are limited’ as evidenced by his incessant use of the word ‘very.’”

For decades, the conservatives’ collective distaste for education has been the cornerstone of right-wing philosophy and, for the past eight years, trump has capitalized on this. Barr is either ignoring the fact that trump’s third grade level of speech is what trump’s fans admire most, or, the former attorney general has yet to realize the extremely limited intelligence of the vast majority of right-wingers.

Barr’s statement regarding trump’s limited verbal skills demonstrates how his societal distance from the American working class prevents his understanding of the pride right-wingers take in their willful ignorance. After all, to the right-wingers, education is "woke".

Trump poorly educated.jpg

“Former Attorney General Bill Barr demeaned Donald Trump’s vocabulary, stating that the former president’s ‘verbal skills are limited’ as evidenced by his incessant use of the word ‘very.’”

For decades, the conservatives’ collective distaste for education has been the cornerstone of right-wing philosophy and, for the past eight years, trump has capitalized on this. Barr is either ignoring the fact that trump’s third grade level of speech is what trump’s fans admire most, or, the former attorney general has yet to realize the extremely limited intelligence of the vast majority of right-wingers.

Barr’s statement regarding trump’s limited verbal skills demonstrates how his societal distance from the American working class prevents his understanding of the pride right-wingers take in their willful ignorance. After all, to the right-wingers, education is "woke".

That just shows what a petty little turncoat is Bill Barr.

So many lies.

Your original lie in the thread was that Biden couldn’t be challenged, which is also a lie. There is nothing preventing a primary challenge. According to you, this is impossible.

I didn’t say the folks running for the office didn’t concede.

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back