Former AG Barr says trump's vocabulary is very limited

Of course he is correct. trump is the most self praising person I have ever listened to. He thinks quite more of himself than others do.

Mostly limited to "me" and "I."

Of course he is correct. trump is the most self praising person I have ever listened to. He thinks quite more of himself than others do.
"Limited" -- another massive undertatement.

[/QUOTE

Yet he was a spectacular President.
Go figure.

Bill Barr represents everything that is wrong with politics in this Country.

Not to mention he is a fat, disgustingly obese, back-stabbing Deep Stater

Former AG Barr admitted he watched Joe Biden LIE to the American people during a presidential debate and he said nothing. So why listen to anything that idiot says?

I had a con-man brother in law. Semi illiterate narcissist who knew some big words and lied his way through life. A snob who really never did everything he professed. Trump isn't much different.
And then there are a good chunk of the lifetime politicians. Elected and non-elected.

Your low self esteem is not a reflection on Trump or anyone else.

I had a con-man brother in law. Semi illiterate narcissist who knew some big words and lied his way through life. A snob who really never did everything he professed. Trump isn't much different.
When I first started in business I was obviously green behind the ears but I could bullshit my way into any job I was bidding on. I can still sell sand to a camel.

When the Mueller Report was released and he played the dude who stuck the pin in the balloon (Nothin to See Here!), you were singing his praises.

What happened? :)
Or did you remember what he did to make the events of Ruby Ridge come about? :auiqs.jpg:
Barr spoke ill of the MAGA cult leader. He let the orange idiot off the hook with his lame interpretation of the Mueller report. But now he is evil.

Forum List

Back