Former AG Barr says trump's vocabulary is very limited

dimocrap scum wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.

And, OBTW, OMB hardly ever uses a Teleprompter.

dimocrap presidents can't say 'Good Morning' without one. Especially the bastard child of Frank Marshal Davis and his evil spawn, Sponge Brains Shits Pants
J6

^^^^^^^

1698510355120.png

I love how people can instantly be transformed from the devil incarnate to Jesus Christ by simply criticizing Trump.

It is quite amazing.

Much the same way as someone who criticizes P01135809 is demonized as a Democrat... I get that often, being called a Democrat because I criticize him...

A prerequisite to being a politician is narcissism and sense of superiority.
OMB got into politics for one reason. Only one reason.

Because the LCinC (Lying cocksucker in chief) aka; the bastard child of Frank Marshall Davis, aka; the Teleprompter in Chief, aka the fagamuffin (BTW, anybody ever seen a picture of the Skunk Ape, aka; Michell obama while she was preggo? me neither)

But because that piece of shit insulted him at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner.

Were it not for that America-Hating Muslim Brotherhood-sympathizing pile of shit, there never would have been a President Trump.

period

It's very, very, very, bigly limited. It's more limited than has ever been seen before. There's never been a vocabulary as limited as mine If it weren't so limited, I would probably be dating it.

Trump knows his audience
They don’t understand two syllable words

Trump, himself lives in a simplistic world centered on himself.
Everything is…the best, stupid, ugly

Trump is insane.

No.

I had been a registered Republican from the day I turned 18 to the day Bush Jr. invaded Iraq. I didn't always vote a strict party line, but for President I only voted for a Democrat once (not Obama or Biden), same for Governor. The presidential vote was a mistake, as it turns out, and Tom Bradley failed to win the California election for Governor. The last three Presidential cycles have been votes for the Libertarian candidates. Would I vote for a Republican candidate again? In a heartbeat if I thought he or she was the best candidate... it would take a very special Democrat to get me to vote for them again...

Nowadays I'm just a pragmatic right of center moderate...

No.

I had been a registered Republican from the day I turned 18 to the day Bush Jr. invaded Iraq. I didn't always vote a strict party line, but for President I only voted for a Democrat once (not Obama or Biden), same for Governor. The presidential vote was a mistake, as it turns out, and Tom Bradley failed to win the California election for Governor. The last three Presidential cycles have been votes for the Libertarian candidates. Would I vote for a Republican candidate again? In a heartbeat if I thought he or she was the best candidate... it would take a very special Democrat to get me to vote for them again...

Nowadays I'm just a pragmatic right of center moderate...
You might want to look into what Ayn Rand thought of Libertarians. I concur, BTW

When you vote for a President, you do vote for a person but just as important, maybe more important, are the people the Party sends you to put into positions of power.

There are over 1,300 (one-thousand-three-hundred) presidential appointments that have to be ratified by the Senate. Another 3,000 +- are just by presidential appointment with no senate approval needed.

Then there's the Cabinet-Level positions. Some are professionals, some are not. Such as -- Why is Jeffinher Granholm the Energy Secretary? What in the HELL has that ugly bitch ever done that qualifies her?

The there's Short-Peter Bootyjudge at Transportation.....

Starting to get the picture?

A man like Trump runs the show. In fact, that's one of his failings.... He can't or won't delegate, much to his chagrin.

OTOH, Sponge Brains Shits Pants doesn't even know what time it is. Or what day it is. Or how to exit a stage or climb stairs or use a bathroom. We don't know who's running that show but we do know one thing -- It sure as hell isn't sponge brains shits pants.

So if you want to waste your vote by punching the slot for somebody who can't possibly win... That is your right. But I think that if you could talk to some of the men (and women) who died to give you that right... You wouldn't do it again.

Forum List

Back