Former AG Barr says trump's vocabulary is very limited

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Of course he is correct. trump is the most self praising person I have ever listened to. He thinks quite more of himself than others do.
Hoss apples. I think more of myself than Trump thinks of himself.

Of course he is correct. trump is the most self praising person I have ever listened to. He thinks quite more of himself than others do.
nobody-cares.gif

"Former AG Barr says trump's vocabulary is very limited"

So is yours, but we let you stay here anyway.

Irrelevant to his ability to MAGA

I had a con-man brother in law. Semi illiterate narcissist who knew some big words and lied his way through life. A snob who really never did everything he professed. Trump isn't much different.

you listen to him a lot dont you jimmy?.....

Forum List

Back