Bilderberg Power Masters Meet In The U.S...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Every time a Bilderberg Meeting takes place, important things happen. The last time they met in the US was an election year, 2008 – and the world got Obama. This year they’re back in the US: will they decide who the next president will be?

*When in 2008 they gathered from June 5 to 8 in Chantilly, Virginia – just a stone’s throw from the Washington DC – Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were neck-in-neck in the battle for the Democratic Party’s presidential candidacy.

On June 5 of that year, Barack and Hillary mysteriously “disappeared” for some hours “somewhere in the DC area.” Their agendas blocked out, they clearly sneaked off to “Meet the Bilderbergers.”

The media kept mum about that, save for an Associated Press report on the campaign trail saying that, "reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair (i.e. Obama and Hillary) when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane. Asked at the time about the Illinois Senator's whereabouts, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs smiled and declined to comment." (The AP dispatch “Obama and Clinton meet, discuss uniting Democrats” is, strangely, “no longer available” on their website).

Be that as it may, two days later, Hillary withdrew from the race and Obama became the presidential candidate. Did Bilderberg make Hillary “an offer she couldn’t refuse” to clear the way for Obama to the White House? Did they promise her that she would become his Secretary of State?

Although most Bilderberg annual meetings are held in Europe – France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Denmark, England, Scotland, Norway – this US election year they’re again gathering at the Westfield Marriott Hotel in Virginia from May 30 to June 3. Either they’re very fond of that place… or of US elections… or both…!

So the question is: will “key presidential candidacy decisions” be made again this year? Will a Republican wildcard appear? A “God-inspired Burning Bush” of some sort, perhaps?...

Read More:
Bilderberg power masters meet in the US — RT
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Last edited:
yeah I'm suprised it's on US soil, they generally hold that crap in Switzerland or Holland. I'm not sure if all that stuff went on, but it's possible and hey why not more secret meetings, that's all we need!!!

yeah I'm suprised it's on US soil, they generally hold that crap in Switzerland or Holland. I'm not sure if all that stuff went on, but it's possible and hey why not more secret meetings, that's all we need!!!

They do like to hold their secret meetings here in the U.S. during Election Times. Mere coincidence? I guess people will have to decide that for themselves.

Every time a Bilderberg Meeting takes place, important things happen. The last time they met in the US was an election year, 2008 – and the world got Obama. This year they’re back in the US: will they decide who the next president will be?

*When in 2008 they gathered from June 5 to 8 in Chantilly, Virginia – just a stone’s throw from the Washington DC – Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were neck-in-neck in the battle for the Democratic Party’s presidential candidacy.

On June 5 of that year, Barack and Hillary mysteriously “disappeared” for some hours “somewhere in the DC area.” Their agendas blocked out, they clearly sneaked off to “Meet the Bilderbergers.”

The media kept mum about that, save for an Associated Press report on the campaign trail saying that, "reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair (i.e. Obama and Hillary) when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane. Asked at the time about the Illinois Senator's whereabouts, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs smiled and declined to comment." (The AP dispatch “Obama and Clinton meet, discuss uniting Democrats” is, strangely, “no longer available” on their website).

Be that as it may, two days later, Hillary withdrew from the race and Obama became the presidential candidate. Did Bilderberg make Hillary “an offer she couldn’t refuse” to clear the way for Obama to the White House? Did they promise her that she would become his Secretary of State?

Although most Bilderberg annual meetings are held in Europe – France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Denmark, England, Scotland, Norway – this US election year they’re again gathering at the Westfield Marriott Hotel in Virginia from May 30 to June 3. Either they’re very fond of that place… or of US elections… or both…!

So the question is: will “key presidential candidacy decisions” be made again this year? Will a Republican wildcard appear? A “God-inspired Burning Bush” of some sort, perhaps?...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

your are one dumb guy.

What you want as policy would HAND everything to these people.

your really fucked up in the head

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

your are one dumb guy.

What you want as policy would HAND everything to these people.

your really fucked up in the head

You're one dumb guy.

Everything has already been HANDED to these people.

You're really fucked up in the head.

I went to the Bilderberg meeting last weekend. It is not what you think it is

Mostly, we drink beer and play poker until the strippers show up. That world domination stuff is just what we tell our wives

Our last Bilderberg meeting..

drunk-girls-kissing-keg-party.jpg

Last edited:
bilderberg violates the logan act

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

Logan Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, and mentioning the Bilderberg Group meeting in the U.S. is a 'Conspiracy Theory?' They are meeting in the U.S. That's not a lie or a 'Conspiracy Theory.' It's fact. I guess some see 'Bilderberg Group', and immediately condemn anyone for mentioning it. Oh well, it is what it is i guess.

Mostly, we drink beer and play poker until the strippers show up. That world domination stuff is just what we tell our wives

Yeah, you said that one before. I think we get it, you go along with the herd on this one. Yet you always seem to show up on threads about the Bilderberg Group. You must wonder a little about them. You're like a moth to a light everytime Bilderberg is mentioned.

Yeah, you said that one before. I think we get it, you go along with the herd on this one. Yet you always seem to show up on threads about the Bilderberg Group. You must wonder a little about them. You're like a moth to a light everytime Bilderberg is mentioned.

Like you know shit about Bilderberg

You think us global power brokers don't know how to party?

Like you know shit about Bilderberg

You think us global power brokers don't know how to party?

Seriously, your material is old now. You've used it all up on past Bilderberg threads. lol! The fact you're always drawn to threads about the Bilderberg Group, means you do probably wonder about them a bit. And you should wonder about them. There's good reason to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back