Bilderberg Power Masters Meet In The U.S...

It is so very amazing that these so very powerful people can have a super secret meeting all the time and the conspiracy people on USMB are the only ones who are smart enough to know about it.......

Do you really believe that if these people wanted a secret meeting that you would ever hear about it?

Why do they go so out of their way to be so secretive? Why not just allow the Media and Citizens in?

Yeah, you said that one before. I think we get it, you go along with the herd on this one. Yet you always seem to show up on threads about the Bilderberg Group. You must wonder a little about them. You're like a moth to a light everytime Bilderberg is mentioned.

Like you know shit about Bilderberg

You think us global power brokers don't know how to party?

Toro already plays that angle you fag, it's not funny beyond that.

I'm insulted that you've tagged me as a Bilderberger.

I'd suggest you get your affairs in order and say good-bye to your loved ones. Mr X will be greeting you in the morning.

Bilderberg kicks ass

body20shots.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cheap $100/hr whores.

Bildernerds ...

You are still assuming that there is such a meeting......
Ollie, stop being an army grunt and use your brain. Your rank don't mean sh*t in here.

Bilderberg power masters meet in the US — RT

Here's a video from FuxNews (You favorite right?) FFW to 6:30.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILjWC8koy0&feature=related"]What is the Bilderberg Group? - YouTube[/ame]

Judge Napolitano called them "Influential movers and shakers" but they don't exist right?

Ok now watch Ollie change his tune to "Well, they don't have power".

Ollie, stop being an army grunt and use your brain. Your rank don't mean sh*t in here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILjWC8koy0&feature=related"]What is the Bilderberg Group? - YouTube[/ame]

Judge Napolitano called them "Influential movers and shakers" but they don't exist right?

Most just don't want to know about these things. It upsets their neat & tidy order of things too much.

What guys like Ollie an RGS don't understand is at their Military service was just training for what's gonna' happen next.

The CAN'T just retire and go to sleep now. The biggest battles are still ahead, against an enemy they can't even imagine.

And what makes you think I have ever watched this talking heads show?
News flash I do watch FOX news, I watch about an hour of Fox and friends every morning, right after watching about 30 minutes or so of HLN. Just to see what was happening in the world.

And you can post all the talking heads you want it still doesn't mean that if there were these super powerful people having secret meetings that we would ever hear about them....

And My rank has nothing to do with anything except that it is my proper form of address. You may also call me Commander. It too is a proper form of address, as is Mister, but I don't use that one much.

BTW, I've known some very intelligent grunts in my day...

It is so very amazing that these so very powerful people can have a super secret meeting all the time and the conspiracy people on USMB are the only ones who are smart enough to know about it.......

Do you really believe that if these people wanted a secret meeting that you would ever hear about it?

it was secret form many years but now the secret is what government policy is being set in there

What guys like Ollie an RGS don't understand is at their Military service was just training for what's gonna' happen next.

The CAN'T just retire and go to sleep now. The biggest battles are still ahead, against an enemy they can't even imagine.

There will always be a new Boogeyman Enemy to fight. The MIC and Globalist Elites have many more Wars planned for us. You can count on that.

News flash I do watch FOX news, I watch about an hour of Fox and friends every morning, right after watching about 30 minutes or so of HLN. Just to see what was happening in the world.

And you can post all the talking heads you want it still doesn't mean that if there were these super powerful people having secret meetings that we would ever hear about them....

And My rank has nothing to do with anything except that it is my proper form of address. You may also call me Commander. It too is a proper form of address, as is Mister, but I don't use that one much.

Why the f*ck would I call you Commander? :confused:

News Flash! Posters here are EQUAL and the UCMJ doesn't apply.

If you we're smart, you'd see that the Army has no use for you anymore. When you were active duty and fighting for Empire, you had value. Now that you're retired, you are a net drag on the Military Industrial Complex. They want you to die as quickly as possible so they can use your retirement check for something else. You know how I know that?

The V.A.

If you we're smart, you'd see that the Army has no use for you anymore. When you were active duty and fighting for Empire, you had value. Now that you're retired, you are a net drag on the Military Industrial Complex. They want you to die as quickly as possible so they can use your retirement check for something else. You know how I know that?

The V.A.

Yes, and that's exactly what that NWO asshole Henry Kissinger said...

"Military Men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

Yes, and that's exactly what that NWO asshole Henry Kissinger said...

"Military Men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
Right.

And I don't want that to be an insult to guys like Ollie or RGS personally, I just want them to be aware of the reality of their situation.

We get sold on the idea of "The American Way" but in reality it's for the International Bankers and Empire alone.

The V.A.

Gee, I would be addressed As Sergeant First Class because it is my earned rank and Title. Just as one would refer to a judge who retired as Judge or a former Senator as Senator. And you would address me as Commander because that is my current position in the American legion.

You guys just keep on drinking the koolaide and staying away from real threads. You see most halfway intelligent people already know all this. I'd bet many people know That my Picture hit the front page of the paper today in my role as Commander.

But anyway, If there was a secret group, having a secret meeting, you would never know about it. You are a very very small fish in a very very large ocean.........

The V.A.

Gee, I would be addressed As Sergeant First Class because it is my earned rank and Title. Just as one would refer to a judge who retired as Judge or a former Senator as Senator. And you would address me as Commander because that is my current position in the American legion.

You guys just keep on drinking the koolaide and staying away from real threads. You see most halfway intelligent people already know all this. I'd bet many people know That my Picture hit the front page of the paper today in my role as Commander.

But anyway, If there was a secret group, having a secret meeting, you would never know about it. You are a very very small fish in a very very large ocean.........

I respect your service. I really do. Have a great Memorial Day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIPik872K64]Robert Gibbs Lies to Press on CNN avoids disclosing Bilderberg Meeting - YouTube[/ame]

rubio isn't eligible either.

They do like to meet here in the U.S. during our Elections. I'm surprised more don't find anything interesting about that.

The V.A.

You're being retarded. The media openly reports that these people meet every year, but they aren't allowed any access. The secret isn't that they're HAVING a meeting, because that's already publicly known. The secret is what's going on at the meeting, because they don't allow any media in there.

I'm sorry if that causes you to lose sleep at night, but it's still the truth.

No one would call you SFC because you're not in the Army anymore. Get it through your thick skull.

I know and work with plenty of former military, one retired 0-6 and one retired E-9 whom I call by their first names. They have NEVER asked me to call them by their former Military rank or some made up World of Warcraft name like "Commander".

The Bilderbergs exist and they meet. You saying it doesn't only shows your ignorance and arrogance. You're no different than those Navy Admirals after WWI who said Air Power wasn't necessary. You bury your head in the sand just as they did.

Your "magic disappearing retirement check" won't help you either. Good luck with the coming austerity. ( I know you think that's a "conspiracy theory" as well)

New Topics

Forum List

Back