Bilderberg Power Masters Meet In The U.S...

So Kennedy and Eisenhower where conspiracy theorist ?

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube

Sounds to me like they knew what was going on. They were far from being 'Crazy Conspiracy Theorists.'
subjective statement.

Bullshit. The man speaks from an objective point of view and what he said back then can be measured and quantified, then and more so now. But what the fuck would you know about anything? a brief look at your post history answers that question with a resounding NOTHING.

paulie ,I though fart jokes were beneath you?
Paulie lost all credibility when he accepted Rimjob as a valid poster on this board.:lol::lol:

He's funny and open-minded. I can respect that. You bitter trolls should be more like him. No need to be so bitter & angry all the time. It's just a 'Conspiracy Theory' Forum. There's nothing wrong with being open-minded & respectful while discussing these things. Try it sometime. You might just enjoy it.

Paulie lost all credibility when he accepted Rimjob as a valid poster on this board.:lol::lol:

He's funny and open-minded. I can respect that. You bitter trolls should be more like him. No need to be so bitter & angry all the time. It's just a 'Conspiracy Theory' Forum. There's nothing wrong with being open-minded & respectful while discussing these things. Try it sometime. You might just enjoy it.

Wait, his fart posts are respectful? :cuckoo:

Sounds to me like they knew what was going on. They were far from being 'Crazy Conspiracy Theorists.'
subjective statement.

Bullshit. The man speaks from an objective point of view and what he said back then can be measured and quantified, then and more so now. But what the fuck would you know about anything? a brief look at your post history answers that question with a resounding NOTHING.

LOL...LOL..do you even know who I was talking about?

Wait, his fart posts are respectful? :cuckoo:
no but they're the best he can do. (handjob)paulie on the other hand ,has mood swings every hour on the hour.

yeah candyass should REALLY try that instead of throwing all these tantrems and fits having all these meltdowns and calling people cusswords when he cant refute the facts people post.:lol::lol::lol:

I see THIS time it was TWO.:lol:
agent Dawgshit is here right now so he will be here any second to fart again just like his handlers pay him to. will be interesting how many farts this time from him.lol.

anyways by chance paul,did you hear about how one of the reporters from american free press had one of his sources somehow got close enough to the grounds there and heard in the lobby of the hotel one of the bilderbergers say to another-I hate Ron Paul and all his supporters so much I wish they would all get on the plane with Paul and a kamakazi pilot crashland them somewhere and kill them all.

I mean amazing how these trolls can come on here and defend the sick mindset of all these sick people wishing we ALL Ron Paul supporters in the world to die? many of them good innocent people in the world and these sick trolls like candyass-aka Obamaerican defend these sick trolls.man they are going to suffer with their karma in the future selling their souls down the drain for money like they do.

Last edited:

yeah candyass should REALLY try that instead of throwing all these tantrems and fits having all these meltdowns and calling people cusswords when he cant refute the facts people post.:lol::lol::lol:

agent Dawgshit is here right now so he will be here any second to fart again just like his handlers pay him to. will be interesting how many farts this time from him.lol.

anyways by chance paul,did you hear about how one of the reporters from american free press had one of his sources somehow got close enough to the grounds there and heard in the lobby of the hotel one of the bilderbergers say to another-I hate Ron Paul and all his supporters so much I wish they would all get on the plane with Paul and a kamakazi pilot crashland them somewhere and kill them all.

I mean amazing how these trolls can come on here and defend the sick mindset of all these sick people wishing we ALL Ron Paul supporters in the world to die? many of them good innocent people in the world and these sick trolls like candyass-aka Obamaerican defend these sick trolls.man they are going to suffer with their karma in the future selling their souls down the drain for money like they do.
what's a tantrem?

Surely you can point to anyone defending someone wanting all Paul supporters to die, yes?

You wouldn't be accusing someone of supporting mass murder just because they don't agree with your conspiracy theories, would you?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back