Bilderberg Power Masters Meet In The U.S...

Yeah, you said that one before. I think we get it, you go along with the herd on this one. Yet you always seem to show up on threads about the Bilderberg Group. You must wonder a little about them. You're like a moth to a light everytime Bilderberg is mentioned.

Like you know shit about Bilderberg

You think us global power brokers don't know how to party?

Seriously, your material is old now. You've used it all up on past Bilderberg threads. lol! The fact you're always drawn to threads about the Bilderberg Group, means you do probably wonder about them a bit. And you should wonder about them. There's good reason to.

We are well aware of your tricks and we discussed your antics at our last meeting. One of the strippers said she knows you well but that you are a lousy tipper

Seriously, your material is old now. You've used it all up on past Bilderberg threads. lol! The fact you're always drawn to threads about the Bilderberg Group, means you do probably wonder about them a bit. And you should wonder about them. There's good reason to.

We are well aware of your tricks and we discussed your antics at our last meeting. One of the strippers said she knows you well but that you are a lousy tipper

Yeah you used that one before too. Man, you need to keep track of the old material you already used. And it's not funny either. But like i said, you sure are always attracted to Bilderberg threads. Somewhere in the back of that pea-brain of yours, you do have questions about them. I'm sure of that.

I went to the Bilderberg meeting last weekend. It is not what you think it is

Mostly, we drink beer and play poker until the strippers show up. That world domination stuff is just what we tell our wives

Our last Bilderberg meeting..

drunk-girls-kissing-keg-party.jpg

Yeah, you said that one before. I think we get it, you go along with the herd on this one. Yet you always seem to show up on threads about the Bilderberg Group. You must wonder a little about them. You're like a moth to a light everytime Bilderberg is mentioned.

Toro already plays that angle you fag, it's not funny beyond that.

Don't let em fool ya. They too are curious as to what the Bilderberg Group is all about. They're just too indoctrinated, therefore too frightened to stray from the herd.

What we actually KNOW about the group is that every year a bunch of really important people in government and business meet in secret and the media isn't even allowed in.

That should raises red flags and put questions in ANYONE'S mind.

Not trying to be funny....just accurate depictions of our Bilderberg meetings

I know it's hard to believe, but Bill Gates is a pro at body shots. Zuckerberg is a douche though. He cheats at Poker

http://api.ning.com/files/XRNItibYu...1fXnqV/l_da0963ee3c6d48799e24c8f5d775765d.jpg

Last edited:
What we actually KNOW about the group is that every year a bunch of really important people in government and business meet in secret and the media isn't even allowed in.

That should raises red flags and put questions in ANYONE'S mind.

Well said. Thanks.

It is so very amazing that these so very powerful people can have a super secret meeting all the time and the conspiracy people on USMB are the only ones who are smart enough to know about it.......

Do you really believe that if these people wanted a secret meeting that you would ever hear about it?

Forum List

Back