Biggest lie of the decade, and ...........

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
the fools that bought it, hook, line, and sinker....

Man-induced global warming.....

and the biggest liar.....Mr. Democrat, Al Gore
..........................................................................................

No rise of atmospheric carbon dioxide fraction in past 160 years, new research finds

No Rise of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Fraction in Past 160 Years, New Research Finds

ScienceDaily (Dec. 31, 2009) — Most of the carbon dioxide emitted by human activity does not remain in the atmosphere, but is instead absorbed by the oceans and terrestrial ecosystems. In fact, only about 45 percent of emitted carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere.

Warmers UNITE !.......................fools

It's NOT global warming.... they changed the terminology when they realized they couldn't back it up... it's 'climate change' now.

the fools that bought it, hook, line, and sinker....

Man-induced global warming.....

and the biggest liar.....Mr. Democrat, Al Gore
..........................................................................................

No rise of atmospheric carbon dioxide fraction in past 160 years, new research finds

No Rise of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Fraction in Past 160 Years, New Research Finds

ScienceDaily (Dec. 31, 2009) — Most of the carbon dioxide emitted by human activity does not remain in the atmosphere, but is instead absorbed by the oceans and terrestrial ecosystems. In fact, only about 45 percent of emitted carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere.

Warmers UNITE !.......................fools

They also lie about cigarettes causing cancer

I'm not gonna call all those Democrats liars because of their infamous quotes about Saddams WMD and the imminent danger he was advertized as...
even if they did harp on it over and over for 6 long years....

though they are liars for numerous other things they said just recently.....

============================================

Wanna hear those quotes again.....????:lol:

See how they fight science.

They have to fight against higher education and call it all biased to defend their failed ideas.

They have to deny science to defend their failed ideas.

They have to yell at anyone who recounts recent history to defend their failed ideas.

They have to smear the majority of news outlets to defend their failed ideas.

They have to lie about war hereos to defend their failed ideas.

Why a person would do all this to defend ideas that have failed now twice in modern history?

Why not just move on to better ideas?

It's pollution. It was stupid to call it global warming or climate change. The mouth breathers don't understand those terms. And besides, pollution overall is a bigger problem and a more apt classification.

It's pollution. It was stupid to call it global warming or climate change. The mouth breathers don't understand those terms. And besides, pollution overall is a bigger problem and a more apt classification.

It really is, but what do we do about pollution as individiuals? Nothing. Recycling has almost become a joke anymore; everything just goes into the trash. People bitch because there are emissions standards that they have to pay a little more for on the 5-figure sticker price. Nowadays the folks who complain about stuff like that link it to their "loss of liberties" and of course blame those evil liberals.

I don't know, I thought Y2K was a pretty good whopper, if that qualifies as part of the last decade technically. Whatever you choose to call it, dire predictions made in the beginning of the decade seem to have not been so dire after all when it comes to the MMGW theory. One of those predictions that comes to mind that lead to the resignation of Chris Landsea over the matter at the IPCC , was the prediction that MMGW was the cause of hurricanes and that each year severe hurricanes will increase because of it. Yes pollution is real, and it's prudent to take measures to be good stewards of the environment, but it also makes sense to bring every solution this nation has to offer when doing so rather than a narrow set of scientific conclusion that limits any further reasearch as to cause. On the political front take your pick, there are so many to choose from, I did like hiking trip one by Mark Sanford, thought that was amusin...

I don't know, I thought Y2K was a pretty good whopper, if that qualifies as part of the last decade technically. Whatever you choose to call it, dire predictions made in the beginning of the decade seem to have not been so dire after all when it comes to the MMGW theory. One of those predictions that comes to mind that lead to the resignation of Chris Landsea over the matter at the IPCC , was the prediction that MMGW was the cause of hurricanes and that each year severe hurricanes will increase because of it. Yes pollution is real, and it's prudent to take measures to be good stewards of the environment, but it also makes sense to bring every solution this nation has to offer when doing so rather than a narrow set of scientific conclusion that limits any further reasearch as to cause. On the political front take your pick, there are so many to choose from, I did like hiking trip one by Mark Sanford, thought that was amusin...

Although generally related, I think ALL OF US need to separate out "global warming" and "alternative energy sources." While I would argue that the scientific facts regarding global warming are hardly "narrow," I do think there is more of a consensus that we desperately need to start doing SOMETHING to wean ourselves off foreign oil, and oil in general as the primary source of our energy. We simply cannot wait for a crisis that will force us into finally doing something about it. And as we go down that road, the air will ultimately be cleaner anyway, regardless of what scientists predict (or not) about global warming.

Yeah the ones Reagan sold them that were then deteriated and unsuable by 2003.

So wait now, it's not a WMD unless it's within it's expiration date? I see so, if you see for example a chemical warhead as was found on many occasions in Iraq, those don't count because they can't hurt you? I have a document for you to read then. I suppose it would depend on what you consider to be a WMD, then, personally, Sarin is and Mustard Gas is very nasty and many would consider those to be WMD's regardless of how they got there.

http://www.pajamasmedia.com/instapundit-archive/images/Iraqdoc.pdf

See how they fight science.

They have to fight against higher education and call it all biased to defend their failed ideas.

They have to deny science to defend their failed ideas.

They have to yell at anyone who recounts recent history to defend their failed ideas.

They have to smear the majority of news outlets to defend their failed ideas.

They have to lie about war hereos to defend their failed ideas.

Why a person would do all this to defend ideas that have failed now twice in modern history?

Why not just move on to better ideas?

Hide the Decline is the one and only true science! Heretics must be punished!

All Hail the Great Climatic Googly Moogly!

GlobalWarmerCoolering is for real!

Forum List

Back