On Yemen, Ft. Hood, Abdulmutallab.......

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by veritas, Jan 1, 2010.

1. veritas

veritas OBKB

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    I hope he is dead and wonder what took so long.

The thing is, this guy is/was an American, spewing his hatred and a cookbook for disenfranchised terrorism on the interwebs and quite effectively selling his brand of "jihad" to native weirdos here and in Britain. He speaks English just like the rest of us, knows all sorts of things about how we operate and wasn't shy about spreading that info to the world via the net. He has boasted since Ft. Hood he was having email exchanges with Hassan.

Now how incompetent is our Gov't for not assassinating this guy, bugging his site or shutting it down long before now? They certainly are all up in our grills for pinching mp3s, but they just let this guy operate with impunity? Don't we have hackers we can deploy? This guy should have had a bullet in his brain and been caught dead fondling a young boy and a pound of bacon a long time ago.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. veritas

veritas OBKB

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    another snippet and link:

Friend of Fort Hood gunman 'killed in attack on Yemen hideout' - Times Online

3. PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    New policy in place...we no longer whack bad guys. We let them operate and hope their bombs don't go off or we let them shoot the place up and hope they take us to their leaders.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Isn't assassination illegal? I mean Navy Seals can't even punch a guy in the mouth, so I don't think the loony left would approve. I am certain they would have rather given each of them their Miranda rights and bring them back to the US for a taxpayer funded trial. That's how we win a war, right? Errrrr!

5. veritas

veritas OBKB

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    If anything, Obama has ramped up the policy. We have more killer drones in Pakistan, we are more openly helping Yemen and using drones over there too. These assholes are on the Saudi's back porch and things are getting tense. The recent suicide attacks in Afghanistan are said to be in retaliation for the drone attacks and for indigenous villagers freezing the militants out.

6. veritas

veritas OBKB

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    How could it be? What's the difference between a radio controlled drone and a hit squad?

7. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,429
    My understanding from stories released yesterday is that Anwar al-Awlaki was not at the location of the bombing. We will get him next time

8. PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    You've been duped....if anyone asks for shelter in Waziristan they are given it. The only ones who are being "frozen out" is the Pakistani Army. Those drones have killed more civilians the past year than at any time in the entire conflict yet the media and the anti war types have their traps zipped shut for some reason.

9. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,429
    Drones terrorize the terrorists...

I like it