Biggest Douchebag in Congress?

Who is the biggest Douchebag in Congress?

• Nancy Pelosi

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Barney Frank

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Harry Reid

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Alan Grayson

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
Pelosi.

Piece of Extemist Lying Offensive Shit Ideologue.

Shall I go on? ;)

Boy o boy are you clever!

Got any more contrived acronyms? They're just so productive and have such a profound effect on my opinions. Hell, I liked Pelosi until I realized that's what her name spelled out:cuckoo:

Dolt

As tempting as it is to pick Pelosi, her toxic reign is of recent and short duration. She'll be out as Speaker in November.

Frank, due to his role in Championing and Protecting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac has wought damage on a scale rarely seen in history.

Grayson was the first one that came to mind after reading the thread title, so I'll go with my gut. Boenher could be runner-up, but he's actually more of a tool than a douche. I don't consider Cantor a tool or a douche. Schumer is kind of douchey. Harry Reid is just an idiot. McConnell looks like a turtle, and seems to possess the same level of leadership competency as his counterpart.

Biggest douchebagguette would be Pelosi, hands down. Bachmann wins the batshit crazy award. There's not that many women in Congress.

I'll have to go with Barney. Pelosi is losing support and probably won't be the speaker next term and Reid just might get sent home soon. Now if all the others will quit, this would be a better place.

Forum List

Back