Bigfoot caught on video?

On the audio in the video at the start of the video, someone says 'elusive creature.' Seemed kind of a strange comment to make. I would expect more of a startled reaction.

I bellieve it is a real video of Bigfoot. Dave Paulides, who has been researching Bigfoot for a long time, says Bigfoot has a human-like face and human-like mannerisms.
From my memory, I believe the Aliens in the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon said there are two types of Bigfoot: a Bigfoot that looks like an upright gorilla and a Human-like Bigfoot. Both Bigfoot types existed parallel with Humans on Earth since the beginning of Humans. Bigfoot is not originally from Earth.

From my memory, I believe the Aliens in the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon said there are two types of Bigfoot: a Bigfoot that looks like an upright gorilla and a Human-like Bigfoot. Both Bigfoot types existed parallel with Humans on Earth since the beginning of Humans. Bigfoot is not originally from Earth.
There is much more information about Bigfoot in Dolores Cannon's books. You can read about it and order her Convoluted Universe books at www.ozarkmt.com.

i believe it is real. this video and the Patterson video are real, i believe.
Meh... it was a setup between someone on the ground in a suit, and the person taking the video.
First - there is the law of percentages.
What percent of chance is this a fake? And what percent of chance is this an actual video of a large creature that somehow to this day still exist, yet there has been absolutely no physical evidence of any kind. Ever.

The answer to that is obvious. The odds this is yet another fake is at least 99.9999%.
And maybe .00001% - real.

Until someone finds actual evidence of a body, bones, DNA, I will consider this only a curiosity.

With the amount of hunters in the field during the fall season and many people visiting rural areas, that evidence of a large mammal would have been found by now.

Until someone finds actual evidence of a body, bones, DNA, I will consider this only a curiosity.

With the amount of hunters in the field during the fall season and many people visiting rural areas, that evidence of a large mammal would have been found by now.
Or the species would have went extinct a long, long time ago.
The idea of some over-sized humanoid literally walking around open areas - and never seen... no physical evidence of any kind - ever.... well that is just plain gullible to believe.

Bigfoot must get sick of repeatedly being photograhed but not being monetised .

Why is he Bigfoot ? Has he really only one leg?

Forum List

Back