Big win for believers in the Constitution.

The House voted to allow concealed carry across state lines. Now the bill moves to the Senate where 2nd Amendment hating democrats will hold their breaths until they turn blue.

House approves concealed-carry reciprocity, gun bill faces challenge in Senate

So much for 'State's Rights'
tired of hearing this have you forgotten that the constitution specifically says every State should honor the laws of other states. since most states have concealed carry laws those laws by virtue of the constitution should be universal.

It is not a requirement for states to honor other states' laws. They have the freedom to do so. You think that every blue state law should be honored no matter how perverted it is. I'll bet if you didn't like the law in question, you would be taking the opposite position.
But every state is required to honor Constitutional law. Does the right to bear arms sound familiar.
The House voted to allow concealed carry across state lines. Now the bill moves to the Senate where 2nd Amendment hating democrats will hold their breaths until they turn blue.

Just what the hell are these people so afraid of that they have to carry guns all over the place? Most of us don't. We are not afraid. This is a mental disorder. I go about my business in the United States of America every day since my birth and I see no need whatsoever to carry a loaded gun. Who are these Americans who are so besieged? Where are they? Who is threatening them? I think that these people who have to carry around loaded guns are paranoid cowards.
so you think cops are paranoid cowards?
Cops have authority given them by society as a whole and they are highly trained. I'm talking about the non-cops who think that they are soooo special, and they are usually dumb, untrained, and probably crazy.
At 48 years old I've had more training and experience with firearms than the majority of police officers I've met.
so what National Guard post do you belong to? If you aren't in any position of authority, given by U.S. society, how do the rest of us know that you are not, for instance, some cheap KKK whore willing to fire at anything? Why should your fellow Americans trust your judgment in a pinch? Gun totters are cheap little "men" with big egos and no brains, and are not fit to walk around in American society. If you want to go around carrying a gun, get your law-enforcement credentials. You are not entitled to exercise any authority at all until you do. You are trying to usurp authority and make yourself some sort of authority or king. This is pure bullshit. We Americans will not tolerate thugs, even if they are small-penis white guys with a bad attitude. Don't think that you are fxxking Rambo. Turn off the movies.
I've owned a firearm since the age of 5 along with 6 years in the Army.

I have mixed race children so you can stick your KKK assumption up your 4th point of contact.

I have a Constitutional right to bear arms the government does not give me this right nor can they take it away. You can depend on the police to protect you but you should know that the average response time is 11 minutes that can double in the large cities. Police aren't there to protect they investigate the aftermath. You can be a victim all you want but the majority of Americans don't want to be.

tired of hearing this have you forgotten that the constitution specifically says every State should honor the laws of other states. since most states have concealed carry laws those laws by virtue of the constitution should be universal.

It is not a requirement for states to honor other states' laws. They have the freedom to do so. You think that every blue state law should be honored no matter how perverted it is. I'll bet if you didn't like the law in question, you would be taking the opposite position.
But every state is required to honor Constitutional law. Does the right to bear arms sound familiar.
Just what the hell are these people so afraid of that they have to carry guns all over the place? Most of us don't. We are not afraid. This is a mental disorder. I go about my business in the United States of America every day since my birth and I see no need whatsoever to carry a loaded gun. Who are these Americans who are so besieged? Where are they? Who is threatening them? I think that these people who have to carry around loaded guns are paranoid cowards.
Cops have authority given them by society as a whole and they are highly trained. I'm talking about the non-cops who think that they are soooo special, and they are usually dumb, untrained, and probably crazy.
At 48 years old I've had more training and experience with firearms than the majority of police officers I've met.
so what National Guard post do you belong to? If you aren't in any position of authority, given by U.S. society, how do the rest of us know that you are not, for instance, some cheap KKK whore willing to fire at anything? Why should your fellow Americans trust your judgment in a pinch? Gun totters are cheap little "men" with big egos and no brains, and are not fit to walk around in American society. If you want to go around carrying a gun, get your law-enforcement credentials. You are not entitled to exercise any authority at all until you do. You are trying to usurp authority and make yourself some sort of authority or king. This is pure bullshit. We Americans will not tolerate thugs, even if they are small-penis white guys with a bad attitude. Don't think that you are fxxking Rambo. Turn off the movies.

I have mixed race children so you can stick your KKK assumption up your 4th point of contact.

I have a Constitutional right to bear arms the government does not give me this right nor can they take it away. You can depend on the police to protect you but you should know that the average response time is 11 minutes that can double in the large cities. Police aren't there to protect they investigate the aftermath. You can be a victim all you want but the majority of Americans don't want to be.
You cannot make yourself an authority, no matter how you try. You are not qualified and you have no credentials. You are not the police and never will be, although you might have some military title in one of the white gangs known as "militias" or one of the black gangs. Gangs give out titles, but this does not amount to acceptable public authority.
BTW: I live in the D.C. metro area. I am not scared. Where do you live that you are so scared?

You cannot make yourself an authority, no matter how you try. You are not qualified and you have no credentials. You are not the police and never will be, although you might have some military title in one of the white gangs known as "militias" or one of the black gangs. Gangs give out titles, but this does not amount to acceptable public authority.
BTW: I live in the D.C. metro area. I am not scared. Where do you live that you are so scared?
Not scared you fucking idiot I'm prepared and how the fuck are you to tell me I can't exercise my Constitutional rights.

Not scared you fucking idiot I'm prepared and how the fuck are you to tell me I can't exercise my Constitutional rights.
Prepared for exactly what? You obviously are scared of something or you would not be carrying on so. What boogeyman is haunting you? Just who is the "fucking idiot" here? I don't live with fear. You do. It seems as if you have a major problem. It's amazing that you ever go out of your house.

Prepared for exactly what? You obviously are scared of something or you would not be carrying on so. What boogeyman is haunting you? Just who is the "fucking idiot" here? I don't live with fear. You do. It seems as if you have a major problem. It's amazing that you ever go out of your house.
This conversation is pointless you can't shame me into giving up my Constitutional rights.

This conversation is pointless you can't shame me into giving up my Constitutional rights.
So be it. I still don't know why you live in fear. Poor, poor you. Just don't hurt anybody else.

Hate to break it to you but there is NO requirement to belong to a militia to own possess and carry firearms. It is an individual right not connected to service in a militia.

Hate to break it to you but there is NO requirement to belong to a militia to own possess and carry firearms. It is an individual right not connected to service in a militia.

The Supreme Court has ruled exactly that.

Actually, it is. When this amendment was written, the writers feared that the British would come back, which they did in 1812 (remember them burning the White House) and wanted to provide for all able-bodied men to be ready to fight them and protect the fledgling U.S. government. The amendment does not go any further than to allow citizens to keep their arms in event of an attack by a foreign nation. Now we have the National Guard. This "individual right" has strings attached.

The supreme court ruled that the 2nd amendment is a right belonging to the Individual and exists without any requirement to belong to a militia.

Actually, it is. When this amendment was written, the writers feared that the British would come back, which they did in 1812 (remember them burning the White House) and wanted to provide for all able-bodied men to be ready to fight them and protect the fledgling U.S. government. The amendment does not go any further than to allow citizens to keep their arms in event of an attack by a foreign nation. Now we have the National Guard. This "individual right" has strings attached.
Wrong dumb ass the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd has no requirement to belong to a militia,catch up with what is the law of the land.

Wrong dumb ass the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd has no requirement to belong to a militia,catch up with what is the law of the land.
Pretty fucked-up ruling. Why should any ignorant shit be allowed to walk around with a gun? Remember what happened to Karen Steinle. Do you think that this is okay?

The supreme court ruled that the 2nd amendment is a right belonging to the Individual and exists without any requirement to belong to a militia.

Yep- as I said- the Supreme Court has ruled exactly that.

Pretty fucked-up ruling. Why should any ignorant shit be allowed to walk around with a gun? Remember what happened to Karen Steinle. Do you think that this is okay?

its the Constitution- if we the people don't want it we can change the Constitution.

We can however make it illegal for mentally incompetants to own guns- along with convicted criminals.

its the Constitution- if we the people don't want it we can change the Constitution.

We can however make it illegal for mentally incompetants to own guns- along with convicted criminals.

Convicted felons could not possess a firearm for many years. As for mentally competent, who is it that decides this competency?

since law abiding members of society do not commit murder nor shoot innocent people and since over 99 percent of the population is not shooting people why would you have a problem with them owning possessing and carrying firearms?

The report, written by Crime Prevention Research Center president John Lott, notes that it is "very rare for permit holders to violate the law" and compares the crimes committed by permit holders to police officers and the general population. The police committed 103 crimes per 100,000 officers, while the general population committed 3,813 per 100,000 people, 37 times as much as the police crime rate.

And yet, the same metric shows an even lower crime rate for permit holders.

"Combining the data for Florida and Texas data, we find that permit holders are convicted of misdemeanors and felonies at less than a sixth the rate for police officers," Lott writes. "Among police, firearms violations occur at a rate of 16.5 per 100,000 officers. Among permit holders in Florida and Texas, the rate is only 2.4 per 100,000.10 That is just 1/7th of the rate for police officers. But there's no need to focus on Texas and Florida — the data are similar in other states."

Report: Concealed Carry Permit Holders Are The Most Law-Abiding People In The Country

I can say all of that for a drivers license. hly fk.

Citizenship is all the authority anyone needs to own a gun. There is no 'controling authority' that dictates who is allowed to own firearms.

Why should any ignorant shit be allowed to advocate against government stealing the rights of citizens?

Forum List

Back