Big win for believers in the Constitution.

Another kick in the balls to state rights by the Repubs. Go figure.

The House voted to allow concealed carry across state lines. Now the bill moves to the Senate where 2nd Amendment hating democrats will hold their breaths until they turn blue.

House approves concealed-carry reciprocity, gun bill faces challenge in Senate
It has been a good couple of days all around.

Rolling back the unconstitutional land grab..check.
Moving our embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel..check.
Allowing concealed carry across state borders...check.
Tax cuts...check.

Another week of Christmas for me. That makes what, 56 weeks of Christmas since he was elected.

Best year ever.

The House voted to allow concealed carry across state lines. Now the bill moves to the Senate where 2nd Amendment hating democrats will hold their breaths until they turn blue.

Moving our embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel..check.
Tax cuts...check.

Another week of Christmas for me. That makes what, 56 weeks of Christmas since he was elected.

Best year ever.

you must have had a pretty crappy life if the list above makes this the best year ever.

So now states rights come before constitutional rights? You seem kind of picky when you think that should happen. If you believed in states rights gay marriage in California would be illegal and Arizona would be enforcing immigration laws. The second amendment is one of very few constitutional rights and should never be allowed to be circumvented at any level of government.

Tax cuts...check.

Best year ever.

you must have had a pretty crappy life if the list above makes this the best year ever.

I think you underestimate how earnestly people like me want to see people like you eliminated...or at least defeated.

So much for 'State's Rights'

Nonsense. States cannot violate the constitutional right of American citizens to arm themselves any more than the feds can.

We keep trying to explain that to you retards, but you just don't get it.

Don't hold your breath waiting for GOP RINO's in the senate to support it, even though the House passed it with an overwhelming majority including some Democrats who voted for it.

So now states rights come before constitutional rights? You seem kind of picky when you think that should happen. If you believed in states rights gay marriage in California would be illegal and Arizona would be enforcing immigration laws. The second amendment is one of very few constitutional rights and should never be allowed to be circumvented at any level of government.

This is the same as if they passed a abortion reciprocity law. So if 2nd trimester abortions are legal in your home state, they have to perform 2nd trimester abortions in Texas.

tired of hearing this have you forgotten that the constitution specifically says every State should honor the laws of other states. since most states have concealed carry laws those laws by virtue of the constitution should be universal.

Tax cuts...check.

Best year ever.

I think you underestimate how earnestly people like me want to see people like you eliminated...or at least defeated.

Bring it on little girl, bring it on

By people like me you mean people that spent 20 years of their life defending your right to make threats to them on an internet forum? Is that what you mean?

Last edited:

Nonsense. States cannot violate the constitutional right of American citizens to arm themselves any more than the feds can.

We keep trying to explain that to you retards, but you just don't get it.

The right to arm yourself does not equate to hiding that arm on yourself.

So, what you are seem to be saying is that there should be no state gun laws, that they should all be Federal?
or are you saying there should be no laws governing firearms at all?

Forum List

Back