Big protests in Arizona

"Countless"? The illegals compose about 3% of our population. When "you talk to them"?

Have you lived in rural Mississippi? They sound like the early 18th century. Have you listed to Sarah? She sounds like a descendent of a Scandanavian immigrant from the midwest who was repatriated to Alaska farmlng valleys during and after the Great Depression.

You sound, simply, silly.

there is upwards of 5 million in my area of the Globe Jake.....my neighborhood is about 60% illegal and semi-Illegals....and i know this because i have lived here since 83....and the Mexicans associated with me and my wife have said as much...they live here too.....and yea Jake when you talk to one you can usually tell...." he ain't from these parts".....and S.Cal. and Arizona ain't "Rural Mississippi" Jake....hate to break that to ya........what sounds silly is you....have you ever met a real live Mexican from Mexico Jake?.....the way your responding i take it you haven't met many.....and who the hell is Sarah?......

You goober, I lived in California, Arizona, and Texas. I grew up in a Mexican American town. I speak enough Spanish that when I go to Mexico I don't starve and I can find the bathroom. My wife speaks fluent Spanish, is certified to teach it, and is Anglo as I. I have known Mexicans and Tejanos and Californios all my life.

Son, y'all crazy, y'heah. I speak with moral legitimacy about these matters. You don't like where you live? Move. Because they shure (as we all pronounce it heah) aint a gonna to.

You goober, I lived in California, Arizona, and Texas. I grew up in a Mexican American town. I speak enough Spanish that when I go to Mexico I don't starve and I can find the bathroom. My wife speaks fluent Spanish, is certified to teach it, and is Anglo as I. I have known Mexicans and Tejanos and Californios all my life.

Son, y'all crazy, y'heah. I speak with moral legitimacy about these matters. You don't like where you live? Move. Because they shure (as we all pronounce it heah) aint a gonna to.

no one said anything about not liking where they live...."Goober".....Mas Puto.....

this law opens up for racist, civil rights violtions etc... this law is as fucked up as it can be but only in the south would this happen. and other state have all the right to say something like this.

cause it will effect there state. there so much wrong with this. how do you find someone illegal immgration? color of skin=yes = stop= racist. = voiton of civil rights

Wasted money on your education I see.

obie wan messiah said much the same thing.. poor illegals will be mistweated.. boo hoooo,, nary a word for the legal citizens of Arizona. Nary a word.

really how is that? how are they illegal base of color of skin? how tell me.... tell think you so smart.

how do you figure out who is legal or not illegal? how... people born in usa are part of and part of usa. your another moron in this world we need... like we need more racist assholes in this land.

color of skin is not the reason someone illegal. nice try. a better question is who would pass a moron like you.

really how is that? how are they illegal base of color of skin? how tell me.... tell think you so smart.

how do you figure out who is legal or not illegal? how... people born in usa are part of and part of usa. your another moron in this world we need... like we need more racist assholes in this land.

color of skin is not the reason someone illegal. nice try. a better question is who would pass a moron like you.

can i see your papers dude?.....:eusa_eh:.....

Arizona has an estimated 460,000 illegal immigrants, and its harsh, remote desert serves as the corridor for the majority of illegal immigrants and drugs moving north into the U.S. from Mexico.

How many Americans want this to continue?

Cal. could be next to adopt stiffer imm. law. Obama needs to get this message, America is fed up with illegals.

Arizona immigration law stiffest in nation | mydesert.com | The Desert Sun

We already have a law here called e-verify, yet this state wont enforce it. Why not?

Employers looking for cheaper workers will not use this, thus adding to the problem.

yup.
The new law in AZ does increase penalties and fines for hiring illegals. It remains to be seen if the state will actually enforce it. I hope they do. The reason that they might have to is that it is also in the new law that any law enforcement agency can now enforce it, and because there is a provision in the bill that allows municipalities and citizens recourse if they observe that the law is not being enforced.

let's take my town for example. There is a house in town that is a safe house, it's easy to observe, and everyone in town knows it. Several times in the past citizens have reported this to the town cops, who had no jurisdiction, so they called DPS, who also said they have no jurisdiction,, who then called ICE, who TWO DIFFERENT TIMES NOW said "Yes, they are illegal,but they are breaking any laws, we have no reason to arrest them."( I know, we all said the same thing, illegals are already breaking the law)

With this new law, I, or the town can now file a complaint against the police for not enforcing the law.

I think having actual citizen involvement and giving municipalities a tool to force the law to be enforced will result in more enforcement.

I still say the best thing about the new law in Az is the fact that illegal immigration is getting national attention because of it.

As I said before, if the federal government doesn't live up to it's responsibility soon, I think we are going to see a tragic increase in the number of dead (murdered) mexicans in our southern deserts.

While they have such a large group of folks there in Arizona protesting, they should begin to check their credentials and go ahead and bus the illegal aliens there back to Mexico. Look at all the money they could save on the round up!

While they have such a large group of folks there in Arizona protesting, they should begin to check their credentials and go ahead and bus the illegal aliens there back to Mexico. Look at all the money they could save on the round up!

One of our state reps was on the radio station today saying that the illegals are afraid to go and protest, and insisted that several that are protesting are the illegal's "anchor babies".

Personally, i don't know.

One of our state reps was on the radio station today saying that the illegals are afraid to go and protest, and insisted that several that are protesting are the illegal's "anchor babies".

Personally, i don't know.

Just have them do the "ICE" Test. This involves sending an individual into the mist of the crowd and yell out "ICE". Those that turn and run are most likely illegal aliens.

This kind of action should have been in effect years ago, now we need to take it one step further, any politician not supporting this should be convicted of treason.

Forum List

Back