Big protests in Arizona

While they have such a large group of folks there in Arizona protesting, they should begin to check their credentials and go ahead and bus the illegal aliens there back to Mexico. Look at all the money they could save on the round up!

One of our state reps was on the radio station today saying that the illegals are afraid to go and protest, and insisted that several that are protesting are the illegal's "anchor babies".

Personally, i don't know.

Just have them do the "ICE" Test. This involves sending an individual into the mist of the crowd and yell out "ICE". Those that turn and run are most likely illegal aliens.

ICE? Is that I. C. E. or is it ICE? I'm not an illegal nor border patrol. I'm not picking up the allusion here.

Clue me in please, but when you do, I am certain, I will feel stupid for not having recognized it right away.

Immie

One of our state reps was on the radio station today saying that the illegals are afraid to go and protest, and insisted that several that are protesting are the illegal's "anchor babies".

Personally, i don't know.

Just have them do the "ICE" Test. This involves sending an individual into the mist of the crowd and yell out "ICE". Those that turn and run are most likely illegal aliens.

ICE? Is that I. C. E. or is it ICE? I'm not an illegal nor border patrol. I'm not picking up the allusion here.

Clue me in please, but when you do, I am certain, I will feel stupid for not having recognized it right away.

Immie

Immigration and Customs Enforcement

This kind of action should have been in effect years ago, now we need to take it one step further, any politician not supporting this should be convicted of treason.

Anyone who supports illegals should be charged with aiding and abetting a felon....not charged with treason.

Anyone who gives speeches at their protest should be charged with inciting violence and charged with sedition.

That includes that fat-fuck Al Sharpton.

Last edited:

Immie

Okay, well, I was on the right track. I was thinking "Immigration..." but I thought the agency was "Immigration and Naturalization Services" or "I.N.S."

Thanks for cluing me in.

Immie

This kind of action should have been in effect years ago, now we need to take it one step further, any politician not supporting this should be convicted of treason.

Anyone who supports illegals should be charged with aiding and abetting a felon....not charged with treason.

Anyone who gives speeches at their protest should be charged with inciting violence and charged with subversion.

I said politicians not people.

Immie

Okay, well, I was on the right track. I was thinking "Immigration..." but I thought the agency was "Immigration and Naturalization Services" or "I.N.S."

Thanks for cluing me in.

Immie

With the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, the administration of Immigration was shuffled around, and now it's ICE.

Harry, that is profiling and illegal. Go read the friggin' bill, huh?

i understand Jake....but this Critter fella....he aint from around these parts....if you get my drift....so im just checkin...

The bill will die a federal court death, BUT, if it gets the feds moving solidly on immigration reform, then it will be worth it.

which i think just may be the reason some irate people got this thing going in the first place...

Harry, that is profiling and illegal. Go read the friggin' bill, huh?

i understand Jake....but this Critter fella....he aint from around these parts....if you get my drift....so im just checkin...

you guys are fucking morons. how do you know who is illegal? tell me.... it does not say in the bill. the only way its SKIN COLOR. so stop being fucking dicks and look at the facts.

second without illegal allines where would this country be? excatly now go shut up.

this land is for everyone. this is the american dream. stop being hogs and share the land. we were not the first on this land and we won't be the last.

you really want to know who owns this land was native Americans which we stole it from them.

so accodring to you all everyone should be shiped out. cause we are all illegal

really how is that? how are they illegal base of color of skin? how tell me.... tell think you so smart.

how do you figure out who is legal or not illegal? how... people born in usa are part of and part of usa. your another moron in this world we need... like we need more racist assholes in this land.

color of skin is not the reason someone illegal. nice try. a better question is who would pass a moron like you.

can i see your papers dude?.....:eusa_eh:.....

I am white and i was born in Groton ct you jackass.

really how is that? how are they illegal base of color of skin? how tell me.... tell think you so smart.

how do you figure out who is legal or not illegal? how... people born in usa are part of and part of usa. your another moron in this world we need... like we need more racist assholes in this land.

color of skin is not the reason someone illegal. nice try. a better question is who would pass a moron like you.

btw why did you avoid my question... oh i know why.... never mind cause you know your wrong :clap2:

all states should follow suit, if people don't like it they should go back to their own country.

New immigration law fuels protests in Arizona Naples Daily News

are you this dense? just cause someone does not like the bill does not make them illegal. there millions of diffent color skin who are and were born in America and you telling to leave?

why you hating people base off the law who disagree which is racial profiling end of story.

Explain to ME why he is utterly unembarrassed - as any rational person would be - that states are being forced to pass laws to do the job HE should be doing and isn't.

I'd agree with you except that I have to say he has only been in office for about 15 months it isn't like this problem has only been a problem under his watch and the solution is not something that will come about as quickly as say the total salvation (I'm puking while typing that) of our Health Care System. He's not to blame for the current situation. Yes, I think he should be working on a solution, but I don't think he is to blame for it.

Immie

Yup. That old worn out excuse is not really flying anymore.

The Immigration issue was a problem long before Obama and the Dems decided to rig health care to suit them. Doing something rather then nothing would be better then what they've chose to do. The problem is simple yet becomes complicated because Democrats are so afraid of pissing off Hispanics.

True. It's not like he just woke up last week and discovered that we have porous borders, murders by drug-runners, and money is being lost left and right due the flood of illegals into this country.

Nope.....the illegal immigration problem serves them well so they are less inclined to deal with it then say.....going after "Fat-Cat" bankers.

just another moron gop who wants the contury to go to hell... to make a point. as a persident you have more than one thing. and it took bush more than 7+ years just to add a damn wall which does not work.

so accodring to republican the health care bill is unconstitutional...

but when repuclians do a bill that is unconstitutional is the right thing....

hum.... double standard

I am white and i was born in Groton ct you jackass.

How would the color of your skin determine your legality? And no one would know where you were born without seeing your papers, would they?

hum.... double standard

The law is not unconstitutional. The asking for identification is a secondary enforcement after there is a legal reason to stop someone.

For example, if a guy runs a red light he will be stopped and asked for a license. No license he gets arrested if he then can't prove his citizenship or legal status, his ass gets deported.

Simple, effective, just.

hum.... double standard

The law is not unconstitutional. The asking for identification is a secondary enforcement after there is a legal reason to stop someone.

For example, if a guy runs a red light he will be stopped and asked for a license. No license he gets arrested if he then can't prove his citizenship or legal status, his ass gets deported.

Simple, effective, just.

Agree if that is only the case.

Forum List

Back