Big Oil vs The World 1

Basically a step by step of how big oil subverted climate science and created the kooky denier industry.
Its pretty sickening stuff.

I will post up the other episodes later.

if you don't like to use petroleum or petroleum based products, don't use them.

But don't tell me I can't, Tommy. I can appreciate the fact that you fear and hate "Big Oil".

However, your fear isn't something I am going to consider in making my own decisions. Turn your head if you are offended by my V8 Caddy.

if you don't like to use petroleum or petroleum based products, don't use them.

But don't tell me I can't, Tommy. I can appreciate the fact that you fear and hate "Big Oil".

However, your fear isn't something I am going to consider in making my own decisions. Turn your head if you are offended by my V8 Caddy.
You havent even watched the film you fucking muppet.

I doubt you have a brain. Diabetics, like you, can only survive thanks to the advancements that big oil fund.
As a former mod you should know that this is a review section. How can you comment without watching the film ?
Let me help.

Watch the film.
Comment on the content.
Discuss it with other posters,
Thats how it works troll boy.

As a former mod you should know that this is a review section. How can you comment without watching the film ?
Let me help.

Watch the film.
Comment on the content.

Because we KNOW that the only reason for the life we lead today is because of big oil.

Big oil is the fundamental building block of the economy.

If big oil shut down today, in a month there would be over a billion dead people.

We KNOW this.

So the very premise of the video is not just wrong, it is a lie.

I don't need to watch a lie.

Yes, maniacal laughter is all you ignorant people have.

Because we KNOW that the only reason for the life we lead today is because of big oil.

Big oil is the fundamental building block of the economy.

If big oil shut down today, in a month there would be over a billion dead people.

We KNOW this.

So the very premise of the video is not just wrong, it is a lie.

I don't need to watch a lie.
You create a straw man. Take it to Conspiracy theories not Reviews where you are out of your depth.

You create a straw man. Take it to Conspiracy theories not Reviews where you are out of your depth.

No, I didn't. Your lying video is the straw man.

Were you just slightly less ignorant you would understand that big oil isn't the enemy.

Idiots, like you, ARE.

No, I didn't. Your lying video is the straw man.

Were you just slightly less ignorant you would understand that big oil isn't the enemy.

Idiots, like you, ARE.
How can you say its lying when you refuxe to watch it you fucking remedial.?

How can you say its lying when you refuxe to watch it you fucking remedial.?

Ummmm, because it is sheer, unadulterated bullshit. That's how. Like I said, nimrod, if it weren't for big oil, you would be long dead.

Let me help.

Watch the film.
Comment on the content.
Episode 1 covers from when Exxon discovered global warming. They then set up industry bodies to flood the debate with garbage that appeal to idiots.
Most of the people interviewed are Exxon staff who wwere involved in the cover up.
But profit was more important than people.

Epiisode 2 _This outlines the oil companies actions to combat science. They buy politicians, scientists and media to sew doubt on the science.
It shows the retarded bush and also obama being taken in. It shows the rise of the Kochs and outlines how they funded people to remove oil opponents. Trey Gowdy is the example here.
Its a grubby business.

Episode 1 covers from when Exxon discovered global warming. They then set up industry bodies to flood the debate with garbage that appeal to idiots.
Most of the people interviewed are Exxon staff who wwere involved in the cover up.
But profit was more important than people.
ExxonMobil began investing 10s of millions in research to reduce emissions over 40 years ago. So did the other oil majors.

Forum List

Back