Big oil has funded Deniers for years

Educate yourself. Read how Big Oil has known about climate change since the 50's and has funded an aggressive program against efforts to adress the problem. This is worse than party over Country. This is profits over humanity.

“Oil companies had an early opportunity to acknowledge climate science and climate risks, and to enable consumers to make informed choices,” Muffett said in a statement. “They chose a different path. The public deserves to know why.”

Do you acknowledge climate science?
Do you acknowledge climate risks?
Do you make informed choices?
Have you reduced your fossil fuel use to zero yet?

None of those troll questions make your point about Climate change. Actually, none of your posts address the topic. Weird.

Are you still using fossil fuels?

Why?
Big Gov has funded Believers, but that is never mentioned by the AGW cult.

Educate yourself. Read how Big Oil has known about climate change since the 50's and has funded an aggressive program against efforts to adress the problem. This is worse than party over Country. This is profits over humanity.

“Oil companies had an early opportunity to acknowledge climate science and climate risks, and to enable consumers to make informed choices,” Muffett said in a statement. “They chose a different path. The public deserves to know why.”

None of those troll questions make your point about Climate change. Actually, none of your posts address the topic. Weird.

Why?
and only believers, you won't find any dollar from the government on the other side of the argument.

funny, I was thinking exactly that point about this entire thread and OP.

Well, thats because you're stupid so :dunno:
well maybe you could produce some evidence to the OP. got any? See it's what I was referencing.

You mean the link from the OP? You didnt see it?

New Documents Show Oil Industry Even More Evil Than We Thought

Well shit, if you didnt see the link in the very first post I can see how you thought there was no evidence there

Why?

"Funded believers" What does that even mean? I bet you are saying paying for research BEFORE their conclusions is "paying believers", right?

well maybe you could produce some evidence to the OP. got any? See it's what I was referencing.

Well shit, if you didnt see the link in the very first post I can see how you thought there was no evidence there
funny, what the hell does that even mean. Evil? explain it and prove it. What did they supposedly do? Cause temperature fluctuations in the world? What, are you claiming they killed people? What?

BTW, I can't stop laughing at sht like this. I mean, the stupid is large here that I shake my head. Dude, if you truly believe this sort of crap I feel sorry for ya.

And they are even mire desperate as oil prices are depressed. Big oil, just like Big Tobacco sees profit as their main concern.
Evil? That is fucking ridiculous. The undeniable fact of the matter is that "big oil" has been a huge boon to mankind's well being and saved billions of lives.

The only downside is that because of big oil, hypocrites like you can spew idiotic bullshit on the internet.

BTW, I can't stop laughing at sht like this. I mean, the stupid is large here that I shake my head. Dude, if you truly believe this sort of crap I feel sorry for ya.

So when you asked for evidence you werent really looking for it, you just thought someone didnt include it. :itsok: Figures

So when you asked for evidence you werent really looking for it, you just thought someone didnt include it. :itsok: Figures
how is that evidence s0n? What is provable in all of that stupid? Please post up one except that has been proven. DOH!

Why?

"Funded believers" What does that even mean? I bet you are saying paying for research BEFORE their conclusions is "paying believers", right?

I am still trying to figure that one out....? :dunno:

Why?

But you're the OP, shouldn't you know what it is that's evil? I mean really, you got nothing? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Bit oil has funded believers" That sounds like a Trumpism. Saying nothing and Going Nowhere...

Why?

But you're the OP, shouldn't you know what it is that's evil? I mean really, you got nothing? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
That's the thing. AGW believers ACTUALLY think the science is settled. So, it is a fact in their small minds.

They don't know the government funded 'scientists' promote AGW and that government refuses to fund any scientists who refute AGW.

Now how dumb must one be to be a believer in AGW?

That's the thing. AGW believers ACTUALLY think the science is settled. So, it is a fact in their small minds.

No they dont science is always evolving. So there, you got it wrong off the top. The rest of it is just accusation and rumor

No they dont science is always evolving. So there, you got it wrong off the top. The rest of it is just accusation and rumor
or not.

You know me better than I do? Thats what you have to tell yourself to continue believing the lie told by Gipper.

Either that or you believe Gipper knows what everyone else believes through some sort of X-man like ability

And big government has funded climate pseudoscience for years...which do you think is worse...big government or big oil? Which is responsible for the largest pile of corpses? Which has the longest history of bad action with intent?

And big government has funded climate pseudoscience for years...which do you think is worse...big government or big oil? Which is responsible for the largest pile of corpses? Which has the longest history of bad action with intent?
agreed....but those who are brainwashed by the state, are incapable of seeing the horrendous actions by the state.

Oil funds were used for profit and well documented

Govt funds are used for science and only an accusation you cannot prove.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back