Big oil has funded Deniers for years

I call advocacy for AGW phony, you dimwit dishonest hack.

So I'm dishonest? Well then tell me this, if advocacy for AGW phony then what do you call scientist who advocate AGW?

Since I'm dishonest I'm sure you don't call them phonies, right?

Educate yourself. Read how Big Oil has known about climate change since the 50's and has funded an aggressive program against efforts to adress the problem. This is worse than party over Country. This is profits over humanity.

“Oil companies had an early opportunity to acknowledge climate science and climate risks, and to enable consumers to make informed choices,” Muffett said in a statement. “They chose a different path. The public deserves to know why.”

Do you acknowledge climate science?
Do you acknowledge climate risks?
Do you make informed choices?
Have you reduced your fossil fuel use to zero yet?

None of those troll questions make your point about Climate change. Actually, none of your posts address the topic. Weird.

Are you still using fossil fuels?

Why?

Educate yourself. Read how Big Oil has known about climate change since the 50's and has funded an aggressive program against efforts to adress the problem. This is worse than party over Country. This is profits over humanity.

“Oil companies had an early opportunity to acknowledge climate science and climate risks, and to enable consumers to make informed choices,” Muffett said in a statement. “They chose a different path. The public deserves to know why.”

None of those troll questions make your point about Climate change. Actually, none of your posts address the topic. Weird.

Why?

If it's a danger to the planet, your usage should be zero, is it?

So I'm dishonest? Well then tell me this, if advocacy for AGW phony then what do you call scientist who advocate AGW?

You are dishonest. And an imbecile.

And anybody who makes the nonsensical and unscientific 'arguments" offered by the AGW Faith Based crowd are also being either ignorant or dishonest.

As for the so-called "scientists" who insist that AGW is based on good science, they can be real scientists making absurd, stupid, ignorant or dishonest claims. None of that helps you. You are still a jerk off.

More evidence that the "theory" of MMGW is a religion rather than a science to the left. Anybody who argues is immediately labeled a "denier" (heretic?) The religion of MMGW encourages true believers to deny their own senses and believe what the prophet Al Gore preached. It has been 20 degrees below average in the last week on the East coast but somehow the true believers think the globe is warming and it's (of course) our fault as Americans.

Why?

Why should it be zero? Because you say so?

And anybody who makes the nonsensical and unscientific 'arguments" offered by the AGW Faith Based crowd are also being either ignorant or dishonest.

As for the so-called "scientists" who insist that AGW is based on good science, they can be real scientists making absurd, stupid, ignorant or dishonest claims. None of that helps you. You are still a jerk off.

Are you saying you called me dishonest for stating what you said above?

I said you call scientists phonies.

You said I was lying.

And to prove it you explained why you call scientists phonies. I proved my point here.

Why?

Don't you care about the planet?
Exxon lover!!!

Yeah.. If you READ the Exxon internal documents (they are public now and available) THOSE scientists back in the 80s did a MUCH BETTER of predicting the magnitude and course of the "warming". There is nothing to hide. That's INTERNAL research. And it did not say that the planet was was in imminent threat of DOOM by CO2. They were far more accurate and realistic than ALL of the UN IPCC climate panels.

New Documents Show Oil Industry Even More Evil Than We Thought

And they are even mire desperate as oil prices are depressed. Big oil, just like Big Tobacco sees profit as their main concern.

All of this just shows how badly journals like the HuffPo understand the many questions surrounding GW. There is no denial that CO2 can contribute to warming. But basic physics lays out about 1 degC per doubling of CO2 into the atmosphere. We have not even reached the FIRST doubling since the beginning of the Industrial Age. And the NEXT doubling requires TWICE as much CO2 to get the NEXT 1 deg change..

The ARGUMENT is about all the "super-powers" that have been invented and proposed for CO2.. Above and Beyond it's inherent ability to warm the planet. And it's all of those "runaway positive feedbacks" and imagined "climate sensitivity" numbers that are in dispute with the skeptics.

It's no where as simple as the HuffPo makes you want to THINK that it is..

Why?

Exxon lover!!!

Thanks for playing "I can't explain why I expect silly shit from others".

Why?

Exxon lover!!!

Thanks for playing "I can't explain why I expect silly shit from others".

Planet despoiler!!

Typical AGW Faith Based Ministries "arguments" that humans are responsible for climate "change:"

The ice caps are melting and polar bears are going to DROOOOOOOOOWN. THEREFORE, we need to cease production of all things that release co2 into the Earth's atmosphere.

Yep. The suppressed premise there is that the history of human industry has released co2 into the atmosphere and this is THE cause of alleged global warming -- errr-- climate change.

To question their ASSumption is to blaspheme!

"Consensus," they will tell you.

But, climate "changed" many times from ice ages and back and forth and back again and again BEFORE humans released co2 into the Earth's atmosphere! In fact, climate is never static and is always changing.

Ah. But now it's different they will insist. Because? Because the rate of climate "change" is accelerating!

Maybe. Maybe not. But if you question their assertions, you are a "BLASPHEMER!" !! They use the term "Denier." Same thing.

And they point to "PROOF!" If it is hotter this year than prior years, they announce their preconceived verdict: "AGW!"

But if it happens to get colder, they point to their theory that there is this "paradoxical effect" FROM AGW "caused by" mankind's release of co2 into the Earth's atmosphere.

If you object and say, "Wait. If it gets hotter you proclaim AGW. But if it gets colder, you proclaim AGW. Your 'theory' is non-falsifiable. That's not particularly 'scientific.'"

Their rejoinder is: "DENIER!!!!"

They will get the Attorney General of the Virgin Islands to issue a subpoena for each and every record ever made or received in snail mail, email article or post and every document ever printed and every phone call or text ever sent and demand that it be rendered in pdf searchable format by Exxon-Mobile and all those who ever discussed the "science" of climate change with that company!

Fear not. It's not a witch hunt. (But did they happen to mention that you are a blasphemer?)
Thanks for so clearly demonstrating the stupidity and insanity of you denier cult dingbats.

Typical AGW Faith Based Ministries "arguments" that humans are responsible for climate "change:"

The ice caps are melting and polar bears are going to DROOOOOOOOOWN. THEREFORE, we need to cease production of all things that release co2 into the Earth's atmosphere.

Yep. The suppressed premise there is that the history of human industry has released co2 into the atmosphere and this is THE cause of alleged global warming -- errr-- climate change.

But, climate "changed" many times from ice ages and back and forth and back again and again BEFORE humans released co2 into the Earth's atmosphere! In fact, climate is never static and is always changing.

Ah. But now it's different they will insist. Because? Because the rate of climate "change" is accelerating!

Maybe. Maybe not. But if you question their assertions, you are a "BLASPHEMER!" !! They use the term "Denier." Same thing.

And they point to "PROOF!" If it is hotter this year than prior years, they announce their preconceived verdict: "AGW!"

But if it happens to get colder, they point to their theory that there is this "paradoxical effect" FROM AGW "caused by" mankind's release of co2 into the Earth's atmosphere.

If you object and say, "Wait. If it gets hotter you proclaim AGW. But if it gets colder, you proclaim AGW. Your 'theory' is non-falsifiable. That's not particularly 'scientific.'"

They will get the Attorney General of the Virgin Islands to issue a subpoena for each and every record ever made or received in snail mail, email article or post and every document ever printed and every phone call or text ever sent and demand that it be rendered in pdf searchable format by Exxon-Mobile and all those who ever discussed the "science" of climate change with that company!

Fear not. It's not a witch hunt. (But did they happen to mention that you are a blasphemer?)
Thanks for so clearly demonstrating the stupidity and insanity of you denier cult dingbats.

Thank YOU for your typically asinine cowardly and mindless cult believer response.

You said I was lying.

And to prove it you explained why you call scientists phonies. I proved my point here.

I have not called scientists phonies although clearly some are.

You are a liar. AND you are a moron.

What a combo!

You said I was lying.

I have not called scientists phonies although clearly some are.

You are a liar. AND you are a moron.

What a combo!

Awesome! You confirm what you called a lie then yiu think if you scream liar enough it changes anything lol.

That's for proving me dishonest by agreeing!:2up:

????

Another joke OP.

Big Oil profits from any attempt to lower the level of CO2 in the atmosphere.

The "paper" is one of many papers that were produced by said, authors, hence the information was hardly hidden.

The "study", and its predictions were all false, they failed, hence the "oil companies" could hardly be called to task.

And did anyone see the actual study?

funny, I was thinking exactly that point about this entire thread and OP.

so if all arctic sea ice melted, how much rise of the sea would occur ?

funny, I was thinking exactly that point about this entire thread and OP.

Well, thats because you're stupid so :dunno:
well maybe you could produce some evidence to the OP. got any? See it's what I was referencing.

Forum List

Back