Big freaking ruh roh: Intel Chair pretty sure FBI had no warrant to record Flynn

Hey -- just to see if this is an HONEST conversation... Who commissioned and PAID for the "trump dossier"??? Can you tell us??? Do you KNOW it's origins and the "mystery Brit" investigator who wrote it?

I've heard a couple of things on it... was a PAC supporting Jeb Bush, another was that it was ex CIA operative McMullin who ran for President.

Haven't read much on the ex-MI6 operative other than he had a solid reputation....was very good at getting information during his career.

It was all PAID opposition research.. You are correct. NOT genuine intel of ANY TYPE. And not only was the idiot paid by the "never Trumpers" to develop it -- he later was supported by the Hillary Campaign as well. To promote garbage like that to level of "consensus within the USA Intel community" takes a certain amount of hijinks and balls. It was written to be irrefutable by excluding sources and dates and evidence. A genuine press release hit piece that only dupes like McCain would confuse as "evidence of compromise".....
No, it was not the Hillary Campaign, it was a PAC that supported Hillary, they are two different things.....

And I do not find this unusual at all, most private I's are hired by people who are trying to find out things about other people...husbands, and wives, on their spouses, competitors against each other, this is what Private I's are for and this does not diminish what they find out.

And yes, it was written in code, without some of the sources there....for a reason.

but I read the FBI was in contact with him when he sent them the Dossier (long before it was given to McCain to give the FBI) and the FBI asked him to give the names and dates and times of his sources, WHICH HE GAVE THEM....

The FBI checked out these sources and the dates they supposedly met and so far THEY HAVE ALL CHECKED OUT.

Looks like you are in denial about all of this, why?

Show me the DATE where Trump was in a Moscow hotel getting a Golden Shower from their finest prostitutes just BECAUSE ---- "Obama and Mrs slept in that bed before".. That was in the press. Which of us in denial? How do you DEFEND against absurd allegations in the Media when your OPPONENTS are in POLITICAL control of the Intel Comm giving the junk a thumbs up???

Trumps own words of his behavior cooberates the story. 12 women, call them Trumps dirty dozen, provide further proof.

You're joking right? That's evidence for him being in Moscow and hiring prostitutes to deface the bed the Obamas slept in? Where's that "dirty dozen" today? The ones that BillyJeff Clinton supposedly molested are still to this DAY around. Not that i'm into partisan hypocrisy or anything.. If this get partisan -- I'm out. Because my ONLY concerns are for my country. I have no allegiance or RESPECT for rabid Dem or Repub fanatics.

I've heard a couple of things on it... was a PAC supporting Jeb Bush, another was that it was ex CIA operative McMullin who ran for President.

Haven't read much on the ex-MI6 operative other than he had a solid reputation....was very good at getting information during his career.

It was all PAID opposition research.. You are correct. NOT genuine intel of ANY TYPE. And not only was the idiot paid by the "never Trumpers" to develop it -- he later was supported by the Hillary Campaign as well. To promote garbage like that to level of "consensus within the USA Intel community" takes a certain amount of hijinks and balls. It was written to be irrefutable by excluding sources and dates and evidence. A genuine press release hit piece that only dupes like McCain would confuse as "evidence of compromise".....
No, it was not the Hillary Campaign, it was a PAC that supported Hillary, they are two different things.....

And I do not find this unusual at all, most private I's are hired by people who are trying to find out things about other people...husbands, and wives, on their spouses, competitors against each other, this is what Private I's are for and this does not diminish what they find out.

And yes, it was written in code, without some of the sources there....for a reason.

but I read the FBI was in contact with him when he sent them the Dossier (long before it was given to McCain to give the FBI) and the FBI asked him to give the names and dates and times of his sources, WHICH HE GAVE THEM....

The FBI checked out these sources and the dates they supposedly met and so far THEY HAVE ALL CHECKED OUT.

Show me the DATE where Trump was in a Moscow hotel getting a Golden Shower from their finest prostitutes just BECAUSE ---- "Obama and Mrs slept in that bed before".. That was in the press. Which of us in denial? How do you DEFEND against absurd allegations in the Media when your OPPONENTS are in POLITICAL control of the Intel Comm giving the junk a thumbs up???

Trumps own words of his behavior cooberates the story. 12 women, call them Trumps dirty dozen, provide further proof.

You're joking right? That's evidence for him being in Moscow and hiring prostitutes to deface the bed the Obamas slept in? Where's that "dirty dozen" today? The ones that BillyJeff Clinton supposedly molested are still to this DAY around. Not that i'm into partisan hypocrisy or anything.. If this get partisan -- I'm out. Because my ONLY concerns are for my country. I have no allegiance or RESPECT for rabid Dem or Repub fanatics.

Miss Hungary ring a bell?

nope, know nothing about this so called scandal...was it in your alternative facts news only?

I've never believed the golden showers stuff....but as far as the rest of the dossier....intelligence has confirmed the dates and times and people who met and provided info for the dossier....soooo, it was not simply, just made up...

Hey -- just to see if this is an HONEST conversation... Who commissioned and PAID for the "trump dossier"??? Can you tell us??? Do you KNOW it's origins and the "mystery Brit" investigator who wrote it?

I've never believed the golden showers stuff, and believed it was simply Russian Propaganda put out there to throw us off track. That's one itty bitty bit of the Dossier...and to me, not even an important part... Trump has always been an unfaithful, cheating, whore dog....a couple of prostitutes added to his portfolio would not matter, everyone accepts Trump for what he is when it comes to that kind of stuff imo....it's not really blackmail material for him, again imo.

I've never believed the golden showers stuff, and believed it was simply Russian Propaganda put out there to throw us off track. That's one itty bitty bit of the Dossier...and to me, not even an important part... Trump has always been an unfaithful, cheating, whore dog....a couple of prostitutes added to his portfolio would not matter, everyone accepts Trump for what he is when it comes to that kind of stuff imo....it's not really blackmail material for him again, imo.

Sorry kiddo. When that sort of exotic fable DOMINATES the piece of crap work --- I simply can't get past the smell and the OBVIOUS PURPOSE of that hit piece to see ANY valuable CONFIRMable intel coming out of it. It's long stranded dog poop..

This former Brit spy went over to Russia and pulled up some old contacts over shots in a bar and they fed them a bunch of good old sturdy Russian disinformation to sell to the dupes paying for his "research".. It's SHOCKING that McCain would fall for that or that Crapper would include that in a "consensus" report.

The "Trump problem" was ALWAYS that's he's an outsider and hard to control. The deep state guys HATE that. Because they THRIVE on having a massive arsenal of nuclear blackmail at their fingertips. When you have no decades of compromising intel on a leader of this nation -- you need to Wag the Dog and create some..

That's really what this "The Russians are coming to get you" fable is all about. To COVER the real threat from partisan interests INSIDE our own trusted spy vaults..

I've never believed the golden showers stuff, and believed it was simply Russian Propaganda put out there to throw us off track. That's one itty bitty bit of the Dossier...and to me, not even an important part... Trump has always been an unfaithful, cheating, whore dog....a couple of prostitutes added to his portfolio would not matter, everyone accepts Trump for what he is when it comes to that kind of stuff imo....it's not really blackmail material for him again, imo.

Sorry kiddo. When that sort of exotic fable DOMINATES the piece of crap work --- I simply can't get past the smell and the OBVIOUS PURPOSE of that hit piece to see ANY valuable CONFIRMable intel coming out of it. It's long stranded dog poop..

This former Brit spy went over to Russia and pulled up some old contacts over shots in a bar and they fed them a bunch of good old sturdy Russian disinformation to sell to the dupes paying for his "research".. It's SHOCKING that McCain would fall for that or that Crapper would include that in a "consensus" report.
it's months of research, with multiple connections....

mccain wouldn't fall for it, if it were simply as you say....nor would the FBI....

it's months of research, with multiple connections....

mccain wouldn't fall for it, if it were simply as you say....nor would the FBI....

McCain's an idiot looking to hobble Trump. He KNOWS it was op research paid hit piece.

NOBODY has actually confirmed ANYTHING about that trash -- and they had MONTHS to do it prior to the inauguration. Someone willing to pay me for 6 months of traveling and making shit up? Great job to have. And I've got credentials for the job also. :badgrin: But I would NEVER EVER do that.

Wake me up when the dates of the "hooker's ball" are published. Hope there's pictures also.

Bottom line is --- you'll KNOW if Trump is compromised by the Russians very soon. Because actions need to be taken. And Putin is testing him. It will be obvious.

You know that Russian missile test last week that violated the Medium Range treaty? Obama IGNORED the previous one -- sent them a "please don't do that again" letter. So watch closely. If Trump is a tool for Russia -- you'll figure it WITHOUT the fairy tales.

also flacaltenn, in December 1 of the russian sources mentioned in the dossier was murdered by Putin, and the murdered guy's boss, who headed Putin's cyber security, was dragged out of a meeting he was having, with a sack pulled over his head....and no one has seen him since....he's been arrested....this was reported in the news 3 weeks ago...

so Putin is clearly concerned with their leaks to this MI6 guy....

there is so much more to this that we simply do not know...

yet.

thanatos144 Be honest, if someone forgot something of this caliber; flat out denied Russian sanctions were ever discussed, sending Pence, Trump, and others out to "defend" him then abruptly about faced "oh I don't recall" you'd keep them on? Would you keep Hillary Clinton too? She pulled the same shit. This isn't the kind of game where you can just ignore that type of behavior. I have no doubt that had Flynn come out straight away and said "I don't recall," or even if he'd said "We touched on it" then he'd not have been resigned - because what he did according to those in the know isn't against any laws.

For whatever reason Flynn didn't do that though, he played the "It depends on what the meaning of 'is', is" game and got burnt as far as I'm concerned.
First off it is the vice president who cares??? Second he didn't make a deal he just didn't recall everything that was said in a meeting... For fuck sakes I dont recall what I said to a coworker an hour ago .No what happened here was Trump became Priebuses bitch.

thanatos144 Be honest, if someone forgot something of this caliber; flat out denied Russian sanctions were ever discussed, sending Pence, Trump, and others out to "defend" him then abruptly about faced "oh I don't recall" you'd keep them on? Would you keep Hillary Clinton too? She pulled the same shit. This isn't the kind of game where you can just ignore that type of behavior. I have no doubt that had Flynn come out straight away and said "I don't recall," or even if he'd said "We touched on it" then he'd not have been resigned - because what he did according to those in the know isn't against any laws.

For whatever reason Flynn didn't do that though, he played the "It depends on what the meaning of 'is', is" game and got burnt as far as I'm concerned.
First off it is the vice president who cares??? Second he didn't make a deal he just didn't recall everything that was said in a meeting... For fuck sakes I dont recall what I said to a coworker an hour ago .No what happened here was Trump became Priebuses bitch.

How many russians was flynn calling that he couldn't recall his conversation.

How many russians was flynn calling that he couldn't recall his conversation.
Do you rmeber every thing you say to everyone your talk to??? Also what was the crime??

:booze:..:booze:..:booze:..Gracchus,g,,56&-"'(888%+?@!!!@

:booze:

Shee..aaaa..tt!

In the Japanese islands during WWII the Japanese soldiers dug into the tunnels had to be removed/killed with flamethrowers. President Trump has to do this exact thing with the CIA Obama holdovers. He needs to erase any employee hired by Obama.
"Oh, you were hired/suggested by Obama? That's Great. goodbye!"

Trump's problem is that he'd have to get rid of CIA employees going back to Reagan.. the whole intel community thinks he's a clown and a buffoon.

I can't help but wonder where a person must be the that they would try to spin something as straight forward as the Flynn deal.

Dude lied to the VP.

VP went on national television and vouched for Flynn and his statements.

Flynn reverses his statements.

VP calls for Flynn's head.

Done.

Now it's some revered patriotic action where Flynn fell upon his knees and fulfilled his oath to his master with the completion of a clean seppuku .

In reality, he was straight up fired.

Either Trump knew, ( which is most likely as he waited quite a while to act), or he didn't which takes him from mastermind to fool.
Either way, Trump's judgement is severely flawed.

Forum List

Back