Who told Flynn to call Russia?

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
As official Washington and the press home in on the permanent disarray in the White House, whether the disgraced Flynn broke the law and who will succeed him after his three-week tenure, the key question is getting lost in the shuffle: Who told Flynn to call Sergei Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States? Because I’m convinced Flynn didn’t do it of his own accord. Flynn is a bit player in a much larger story regarding the president’s relationship with the Kremlin, and it’s this story the press needs to focus on.

There is little doubt that Trump elevated Flynn because of his loyalty and the optics of having a recently retired three-star parroting his views, which few other generals of that rank would consider doing. But Flynn was no grand strategist. He would not have been capable of running a complex political realignment with Russia, and and he was woefully ill-cast for the role of national security advisor. An army intelligence officer who had spent most of his career in the Middle East and Afghanistan, Flynn had no background in diplomacy, not to mention Asian or European affairs. And it strains credulity that someone with such limited experience was acting on his own initiative when he spoke with Kislyak on December 29, the day of the sanctions announcement; if, as reported, he called five times in a single day, then he was on a mission, and probably not of his own devising.

My view is informed by several years of knowing and following Flynn. After being fired as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency—where he was already behaving erratically—Flynn slid into ever-stranger behavior.

Who Told Flynn to Call Russia?

It's part of a vast rightwing conspiracy. :eek:

maxresdefault.jpg

Why wouldn't Flynn call Russian leaders? At the end of the failed Barrypuppet regime, they were doing everything they could to provoke war. They lied about what happened in the Ukraine and they lied about what was going on in Syria.....just like the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast lied about why Libya was taken down and is now thrown into chaos.

Pillary, you don't know much of anything and you lack the gift of discernment......i.e you are not bright at all.

Last edited:
Flynn was phoning a multitude of Ambassadors. It was his job.

Was it his job to imply that current sanctions would be loosened under Trump?

Russia shouldn't have had any sanctions placed on them to begin with. Russia did more to help Syria rid itself of the CIA created ISIS mercenaries that were getting their weapons from Saudi Arabia and Qatar that was funneled to them by the state department that signed off on weapons sales to those countries. Funny how leftards never wonder where all those Toyota trucks came from and how (snicker) "ISIS" now has uniforms....can't tell the players without a scorecard or a program! The Operation Mockingbird lamestream media has flatout LIED their collective asses off about what has happened in Syria and as well as what happened in Libya. Give Pillary some pretty little lies because the ugly truth isn't anything she can handle.

13726622_292511524433850_1284390121496061129_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why are the liberals / Dumbocrats so hell bent on blaming Russia for Hillary's epic defeat?

Can't they just admit she was a terribly flawed candidate and just move on. ...... :cool:

Why are the liberals / Dumbocrats so hell bent on blaming Russia for Hillary's epic defeat?

Can't they just admit she was a terribly flawed candidate and just move on. ...... :cool:

I'm not obsessed with Russia interfering in the election.

There are 500 billion reasons for Trump and Putin to be linking up.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/...-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html

I also think that Putin is dangerous, and we should be concerned about him attempting to meddle with the white house.

Nice attempt to redirect away from the fact that it may very well have been Trump who set this in motion.

Flynn was phoning a multitude of Ambassadors. It was his job.

Was it his job to imply that current sanctions would be loosened under Trump?

I don't have a transcript; do you yet? Not being a smart ass here. There's so much shit floating out there you need to wear a turd freaking helmet just to google crap.

Pardon the pun.

Flynn acknowledged that he might have spoken to them about sanctions. That's tantamount to an admission of guilt.

Putin is a great leader, and Russia could prove to be a valuable ally to the U.S..

But the liberals / Democrats declared Putin enemy #1 when he wouldn't legalize fudge packer marriage or allow homo pride parades on the streets of Moscow. ...... :cool:

Putin is a great leader, and Russia could prove to be a valuable ally to the U.S..

But the liberals / Democrats declared Putin enemy #1 when he wouldn't legalize fudge packer marriage or allow homo pride parades on the streets of Moscow. ...... :cool:

Actually, I think the main issue was when he invaded his next door neighbor (Ukraine) and annexed the Crimea.

I guess there's something concerning about a power hungry invading mutherfucker.

I'm not obsessed with Russia interfering in the election.

There are 500 billion reasons for Trump and Putin to be linking up.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/...-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html

I also think that Putin is dangerous, and we should be concerned about him attempting to meddle with the white house.

Nice attempt to redirect away from the fact that it may very well have been Trump who set this in motion.

Sanctions that should have never been put in place to begin with a Partnership with Russia would be mutually beneficial to both countries as opposed to the deal USA.INC has with China. THAT is the country that you need to worry about. It wasn't Trump that gave China the keys to the patent office and the only deep water military-port on the west coast for Costco....and there are restrictions on inspection of these ships coming in and they have already been busted for bringing in AK-47s. They also have a deal with Mexico for one of their ports.....Russian use of an American port that exclusive = 0

Actually, I think the main issue was when he invaded his next door neighbor (Ukraine) and annexed the Crimea.

I guess there's something concerning about a power hungry invading mutherfucker.
The conflict in the Ukraine is very convoluted, so I won't comment on it.

But something like 95% of the Crimean people voted to become a part of Russia.

Speaking of invasions, after Iraq and Afghanistan, I don't thing we should be pointing our fingers at anyone. ...... :cool:

HOLY fuck! Where did you ever get the idea that Russia invaded the Ukraine? The duly elected government was tossed out by an E.U coup-de'etat funded by globalists like George\ Soros. Crimea voted to cast their lot with Russia and who the fuck could blame them? Do you know anything about what the E.U is about and their globalists bankers from the BIS and IMF that heap debt on countries, privatize their public utilities and other resources and then confiscate them when these countries can't make the payments on loans created by nothing but "extended" credit where their multi-national corporations move in and rape and pillage? Then when they can't pay? The IMF and E.U tells these countries that they need to tighten their belts and that they need to cut off aid to those that need it most...they are called "austerity measures"....listen up, Pillary....I am trying to help ya. (SMH)

Forum List

Back