Hillary Clinton VS Kellyanne Conway. Who Appears To Be More Criminal?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :ack-1: :dunno: OMG !! OMG !! :omg:,,Kellyanne Conway spoke about Ivanka Trump and her line of clothing!! Such A Horrible, Vulgar topic to bring up during Fox News! :hitit:
Ok,,,,so why is the left/or some members on the left in an uproar over this?,, All of us conservatives pretty much all said something along the lines of,,,,yah? so? whats the big deal? Kelly brought up the Ivanka stuff on Fox news.....yet the left wants to take her to court and send her to jail !!!! :rock:
Now,,,,do we all recall all of the racy/insane things Hillary has said over the years, aside from her 24 Scandals? Get My Point? :poke:

Kellyanne isn't a criminal, she's just a hired gun who does what she's told.

That's a contest?

Clinton is squeaky clean.

Kellyanne did her crime on national TV.

Anyways, nice deflection. What happened to the rule of law, Trump-hypocrites? Without exception, every Trump-thug here wants every Trump admin member to get an unlimited free pass for unlimited criminality.

Trump thugs, you really suck as Americans, and as decent human beings.

That's a contest?

Clinton is squeaky clean.

Kellyanne did her crime on national TV.

Anyways, nice deflection. What happened to the rule of law, Trump-hypocrites? Without exception, every Trump-thug here wants every Trump admin member to get an unlimited free pass for unlimited criminality.

Trump thugs, you really suck as Americans, and as decent human beings.

C'mon, dude. Clinton was a terrible candidate. She was just sane. Trump is clearly nuts and probably co-opted by the Russians.

Kellyanne is not a criminal, she's just a paid partisan shill.

:argue: :ack-1: :dunno: OMG !! OMG !! :omg:,,Kellyanne Conway spoke about Ivanka Trump and her line of clothing!! Such A Horrible, Vulgar topic to bring up during Fox News! :hitit:
Ok,,,,so why is the left/or some members on the left in an uproar over this?,, All of us conservatives pretty much all said something along the lines of,,,,yah? so? whats the big deal? Kelly brought up the Ivanka stuff on Fox news.....yet the left wants to take her to court and send her to jail !!!! :rock:
Now,,,,do we all recall all of the racy/insane things Hillary has said over the years, aside from her 24 Scandals? Get My Point? :poke:

You are today's King of Irrelevant Blather.

You seem upset. Maybe you should take a xanax.

how do you pronounce that?

do you by chance know how many top secret emails Kelly has deleted on her private server over these last 4 years?

As Clinton deleted none, what's your point?

I mean, other than that you're still addicted to lying about her, and we already knew that.

You're lying now to excuse your side's open criminality. We liberals never did that. We never put party over country, like you're so proudly doing. We're plainly much better Americans than you are.

zanax

zanax
oh,,,,zanax,,,,ok,,,yah,,,thats what my hamsters take after watching an Obama or Hillary speech

Forum List

Back