Big Donor is cutting DeSantis off - No more money for you Ron, you have to change your ways

Statistics show those Governors that choose to run for President, fail to hold on to their Governorship. The one exception, in 2016 and potentially ever, is Kasich.

DeSantis is in his second term and is term-limited. Florida doesn't have recall or impeachment.

Yup. Another Trumper dumbass.

The absolute loser is the GERIATRIC PANT SHITTING DEMENTIA RIDDEN piece of shit that was installed. Joseph Robinette Biden.

Trump is 77 and over 300 pounds. His behavior is far more indicative of dementia than Biden's. Who defies a judge and tries to destroy the DOJ?

Trump is 77 and over 300 pounds. His behavior is far more indicative of dementia than Biden's. Who defies a judge and tries to destroy the DOJ?
^^Triggered :itsok:

Last edited:
DeSantis is in his second term and is term-limited. Florida doesn't have recall or impeachment.

Yup. Another Trumper dumbass.
Here we go with the insults. I do not follow DeSantis, nor care if DeSantis can be reelected.
I am voting for Trump. I will vote for Trump forever.
One day, you will smart off to the wrong person and lose all of your teeth. :)

YOU ARE KIDDING? I hope???
An x president in the news every other day for something negative!
Four plus years of negative, remember the Trump Russia collusion?

3cjrhb.jpg

Gee sounds like you (and he) don't "love" the LGBTQIA community. And you said he did.

A trump supporter who can't tell the truth...I know that is hard to believe. Shocking!
we love them, but they have their place.

Big Donor is cutting DeSantis off - Can you do that in America ? Is there no Penis Preservation Society ?

Th GOP primary rules were changed several years back to ensure that another G. H. W. Bush would ever again be the parties standard bearer. It was a strategy to ensure that the most conservative candidate would always win every primary. It was a good short-term strategy. It also gave the party "The Donald".

Here we go with the insults. I do not follow DeSantis, nor care if DeSantis can be reelected.
I am voting for Trump. I will vote for Trump forever.
One day, you will smart off to the wrong person and lose all of your teeth. :)
Facts are insulting to you? It's not my problem that you're too stupid to intelligently talk politics. Stop making dumbass claims and people will stop calling you a dumbass. :laugh:

Forum List

Back