Big D might be right

Originally posted by freeandfun1
So then, whose fault is it? The one that does the act, or the one that set the expectations?

Both. People should take personal responibility for their OWN actions. The problem is that many more in the black community havent been taught these values and then use that as an excuse. Bullshit.

You learn to stop blaming shit on other people or else you'll find yourself crying to 300lb Bubba that it was your bad childhood that brought you to jail.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol all this over a fucken towel! Matts i'm guessing you've felt this way all along.

Matthew has something to say about GNASHING of teeth.

Originally posted by Big D
You make it sound like blacks are pets that whites did not raise correctly.

When a dog misbehaves, we don't blame the dog -- we blame the owner for improper training. When blacks behave badly, racism, slavery, colonialism, imperialism, apartheid, globalization or multi-nationalism and anything else under the sun is blamed for poor black behavior. Whites are held accountable to civilized standards of behavior. Blacks are not held to civilized standards of behavior. From the liberal's point of view, it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior.

I agree with the last part. Racist is a term that is thrown around WAAAAAAAAAAYY too much these days. In the eyes of a liberal, anyone who says anything negative about a minority is a Racist. Nevermind the fact that said minority just called you Cracker, or White-Boy or any other white racial slur, you have no right to call them derogatory names back.

A talk show host here in Philly, Michael Schmerkonish (sp?), was recently on TV to debate why we SHOULD be Racially profiling Airports to stop terrorists. To give you an idea of his appearance, he is a 6'2" White man with a shaved Head. He is not a racist, or a member of the KKK or anything even close to having a bigoted point of view. Yet when he went on that show to debate the token liberal, the first words out of the liberals mouth were that he was a RACIST. No lie. Michael had just laid out a brilliant argument on why targeting A 73 year old white woman with the same vigor as a 25 Year old Arab Man is ludicrous. They then turned to the Aging Hippie Liberal Doosh and his response was, "Well Michael you are obviously a racist." No argument. No facts. No nothing. Just calls him flat out a racist.

Liberals need to wake the fuck up with this bullshit.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol all this over a fucken towel! Matts i'm guessing you've felt this way all along.
Now OCA is going to tell us how whites have always had more towel's then blacks and how blacks were not allowed to have towel's when they were slaves.

Weather it's a towel getting stolen or a women being burned alive in a car, blacks are causing way to much grief in this world.

Now OCA is going to tell us how whites have always had more towel's then blacks and how blacks were not allowed to have towel's when they were slaves.

Weather it's a towel getting stolen or a women being burned alive in a car, blacks are causing way to much grief in this world.

Little factoid, they aren't going anywhere, in fact the little teeny minority of Blacks that cause all the problems are way bigger of an influence on White youth than you'll ever be. Seems to me you are attacking the problem the wrong way since there will never be any seperating of the races or deportation or any of that other bullshit. You're attacking the whole race instead of just the problem members and that will never get you anywhere. You know i'm right but you are never going to admit it.

Originally posted by OCA
You're attacking the whole race instead of just the problem members and that will never get you anywhere.
This comes from a guy who supports Affirmitive Action, a system that attacks a whole race of people because of some problem members hundreds of years ago.

I would just like to see black folks get upset at all crime the way they do when it's commited against them, and not cheering the way they do when crime is commited against others.

This comes from a guy who supports Affirmitive Action, a system that attacks a whole race of people because of some problem members hundreds of years ago.

I would just like to see black folks get upset at all crime the way they do when it's commited against them, and not cheering the way they do when crime is commited against others.

Here is how stupid you are, it is because of your very mindset that AA is still neccessary today. You make AA a neccessity because you would screw over and discriminate against Blacks at every turn, even smart, intelligent and deserving Blacks just because of the color of their skin. Thats it in a nutshell, don't deny it because you'll just make yourself look like even more of a fool.

Originally posted by OCA
Here is how stupid you are, it is because of your very mindset that AA is still neccessary today. You make AA a neccessity because you would screw over and discriminate against Blacks at every turn, even smart, intelligent and deserving Blacks just because of the color of their skin. Thats it in a nutshell, don't deny it because you'll just make yourself look like even more of a fool.
You don't know if I will discriminate, but we all know that Affirmitive Action does discriminate.

So if you are so worried about discrimination why are you for Affirmitive action?

Big D is as happy as Hitler on election day.

He has his new recruits and he is getting ready to move them up to BIGGER brainwashing.

Honestly, mats, I thought you had a brain cell and could see brainwashing a mile away.

Guess I was wrong.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Big D is as happy as Hitler on election day.

He has his new recruits and he is getting ready to move them up to BIGGER brainwashing.

Honestly, mats, I thought you had a brain cell and could see brainwashing a mile away.

Guess I was wrong.

I hope you don't group me into his merry men. Im pretty sure the people here are intelligent enough to not become Racists the likes of William and Big.

My beef is with the whole notion that its acceptable for the media and liberals to give minorities every excuse in the book while chastising whites. I feel that anyone should be able to say what they want when they want (with the whole exception of screaming fire in a crouded theater thing).

If a bigotted white man feels the need to talk to his friends about black people using the term ******, he has the right to do so without fear of government interferrence. If a black man near by decides to kick his ass, thats fine. So long as the government doesn't give the black man money to go kick the White man's ass. Same goes for a black man's ability to hate on white people. No government involvment is needed. Hense freedom of speech.

Everyone has the right to their opinions. Hate Crimes are punishing a persons beliefs above and beyond another persons beliefs. If someone murders because they want insurance money or just doesn't like you, how is it that the sentence is multiplied if the victim is a different color than the perpetrator?

Originally posted by insein
I hope you don't group me into his merry men. Im pretty sure the people here are intelligent enough to not become Racists the likes of William and Big.

I adressed his brainwashing technique in another thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7943

If you think people are smart enough, you don't understand how he is doing it. I suggest looking at my point on the other thread.

My beef is with the whole notion that its acceptable for the media and liberals to give minorities every excuse in the book while chastising whites. I feel that anyone should be able to say what they want when they want (with the whole exception of screaming fire in a crouded theater thing).

Since I don't see exceptions to the freedom of speech in the Constitution, I would not even believe that to be a problem. Outside of that, we agree.

If a bigotted white man feels the need to talk to his friends about black people using the term ******, he has the right to do so without fear of government interferrence. If a black man near by decides to kick his ass, thats fine. So long as the government doesn't give the black man money to go kick the White man's ass. Same goes for a black man's ability to hate on white people. No government involvment is needed. Hense freedom of speech.

Correct. -And freedom to a trial by jury of peers once the perpetrator of the beating gets arrested for battery.

Everyone has the right to their opinions. Hate Crimes are punishing a persons beliefs above and beyond another persons beliefs. If someone murders because they want insurance money or just doesn't like you, how is it that the sentence is multiplied if the victim is a different color than the perpetrator?
We are in agreement here too.

The issues I see are that you are not discussing ideas with someone who is thinking. You are adressing ideas with someone who has a clear agenda and fireball hatred whose tactics were clear from day 1 and are identical across numerous message boards. He is using brainwashing as I outline in the above link and trying to gain converts.

You guys are falling for it. -Wether you want to admit it or not.

Originally posted by insein
I agree with the last part. Racist is a term that is thrown around WAAAAAAAAAAYY too much these days. In the eyes of a liberal, anyone who says anything negative about a minority is a Racist. Nevermind the fact that said minority just called you Cracker, or White-Boy or any other white racial slur, you have no right to call them derogatory names back.

A talk show host here in Philly, Michael Schmerkonish (sp?), was recently on TV to debate why we SHOULD be Racially profiling Airports to stop terrorists. To give you an idea of his appearance, he is a 6'2" White man with a shaved Head. He is not a racist, or a member of the KKK or anything even close to having a bigoted point of view. Yet when he went on that show to debate the token liberal, the first words out of the liberals mouth were that he was a RACIST. No lie. Michael had just laid out a brilliant argument on why targeting A 73 year old white woman with the same vigor as a 25 Year old Arab Man is ludicrous. They then turned to the Aging Hippie Liberal Doosh and his response was, "Well Michael you are obviously a racist." No argument. No facts. No nothing. Just calls him flat out a racist.

Liberals need to wake the fuck up with this bullshit.

Got to love Michael. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of the Senate sub committee when he went in and made his statement on it today. wonder how it went. Hear anything about it? we could make another thread on it if that would be better.

I adressed his brainwashing technique in another thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7943

If you think people are smart enough, you don't understand how he is doing it. I suggest looking at my point on the other thread.

The issues I see are that you are not discussing ideas with someone who is thinking. You are adressing ideas with someone who has a clear agenda and fireball hatred whose tactics were clear from day 1 and are identical across numerous message boards. He is using brainwashing as I outline in the above link and trying to gain converts.

You guys are falling for it. -Wether you want to admit it or not.
Man, you are about some serious drama.
As myself a Jew it is funny to see you compare me to hitler, and me "brainwashing" everyone, where do you get this stuff?

And whats this "across numerous message boards", care to back that lie up?

Remember when you said you were going to expose the real me?
What happened?

Look NewGuy, not all the answers are in your bible, there is a real world out there, don't be afraid to make the tough decisions.

You guys are falling for it. -Wether you want to admit it or not. [/B]

I'll thank you not to lump me into one of your catagories also. My opinions about blacks were made LOOOOOONG before I ever heard about Big D or anybody else. My opinions come from first hand life experiences, and the majority of them ain't been good.

Blacks got a disproportionate crime problem, where ever they are. There's no denying it. What and how to deal with it is what's up for debate. The tables open to suggestions.

Big D's merry men...LOL!!

Basically, I think the point is Matt, it's perfectly okay to stereotype. But just be careful exactly how you do it. Just remember to make a distinction between "most" and "all". That's what I do. And I'm not a racist. It won't make you a racist if you believe that most minorities are a threat to you and you don't trust them. Just remember that they are not ALL that way. Obviously, you'll probably feel more comfortable around a black guy who is dressed nicely, and has a normal expression on his face (not a scowl) and doesn't speak in ebonics. There are some black guys out there like that. It's just that the media hates them. They don't play into the media's agendas. And their peers refer to them as "Uncle Toms" and the like.

I would have been pissed too if a group of people were partying in my apartment's pool and then when they got kicked out they stole my towel with them. That's low-down to steal someones towel. What the hell did he need it for? He just did it to be a damned asshole.

Anyways, before you go deciding that ALL blacks are trouble, try my approach first....MOST...not ALL....Based on your experience and knowledge...And noone can call you a racist.

Here in CA, I hate MOST mexicans. I have certain guidelines. If they are illegal aliens, refuse to speak english, or are gang-member types...I hate them. But if they are here legally, they make a concerted effort to speak english, not spanish, and in time do, and are not involved with a gang and are in fact employed legally....I won't hate them unless they give me a reason to...Like if they are just assholes...But then that would have nothing to do with race.

Anyways, it's complicated...But don't step over the line to where you become a pure unadulterated racist. It's not a good reputation to have and it will poison you from inside. If you are a spiritual person, ask for assistance from god on the matter. I did. I realized it's okay to use the "most not all" stereotype based on your own experience and knowledge, using your specific guidelines, but not to step over that threshold. But, to each his own, I'm just sharing my experience.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
The only person I have ever loaned money to that didn't pay it back was black..... when I was in the Army. :confused:

I owe my roommate 50 bucks for two months electrical power, and five bucks for a meal a while ago. Does that make me black?

Originally posted by nbdysfu
I owe my roommate 50 bucks for two months electrical power, and five bucks for a meal a while ago. Does that make me black?

Only if you ARE black. Other than that, it only makes you a chisler.

everyone already knows what happened to my stepson a while ago, but heres another one right in our neighborhood. A lady down the street had her lawn mower out in the driveway while she was doing yard work. Went inside her house to grab a bottle of water and as she came out 3 young black men were putting her lawn mower in the trunk of their car. She yelled, they scattered, with her lawn mower in their trunk.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
everyone already knows what happened to my stepson a while ago, but heres another one right in our neighborhood. A lady down the street had her lawn mower out in the driveway while she was doing yard work. Went inside her house to grab a bottle of water and as she came out 3 young black men were putting her lawn mower in the trunk of their car. She yelled, they scattered, with her lawn mower in their trunk.

In broad daylight? Are they stupid?

Forum List

Back