Big Changes Coming For New England Patriots

It was Belichick who picked Brady over Bledsoe. A no-brainer now but he took flack when he did it

What happened when Brady went down for the season? The Pats won 11 games with Matt Cassell. What has Matt Cassell done since?

Belichick is an all time great....on par with Lombardi

again you show that you have alzheimers diseace because i been through this with you before that back then that he had no choice to make Brady the starter.Brady was winning games which Bleddoe was not.It didnt take a genius to see that Brady was the right choice.I said back then myself he would have to be on drugs to put Bledoe back in,does that make me a genius? No,like any reasonable logical person,I saw the obvious.:cuckoo:

oh and to your warped logic,Todd Haley is a great coach as well.:cuckoo::lmao:

apparently you are not aware that the kc chiefs went 10-6 three years ago when Castle was the starter and he made it to the pro bowl.That was just a fluke that happened with the chiefs and it was just a fluke that happened when Brady went down as well.

Put any quarterback in the NFL behind that offensive line they had then with randy moss to throw to and a good defeense they had at THAT time and any quarterback and the league would have looked good.thats why Castle got exposed with the chiefs cause he did not have those great players around him or to throw to anymore.

as usual,your tlking like a fool.Lets see Belicheck go to another team and inherit a really crappy team like Parcells did with the jets and turn a team that went 1 and 15 the previous year to the AFC championship in three years with a washed up quarterback like Bill Parcells did with the jets with Vinny Testerverde.

Now that guy is a great coach.

Belicheck because of one fluke season by Castle,and a resurrected career by Brady,is all of a sudden a genius and one of the greatest coachs ever in your warped mind even though he was a complete failure in Cleveland and didnt even want to have Bady as the starting quarterback till he started winning games for them because of an injury to Bledsoe whom only lost the job because of an injury.:cuckoo: great logic from you as always.you sure love to play dodgeball.:lmao:

As usual, you have a selective memory

Matt Cassell has proved to be a mediocre at best NFL QB and has played himself out of the league
Randy Moss lasted two seasons with the Patriots. Other than Moss, the Patriots have had average wide receivers and average running backs. Whoever gets plugged into Belichicks system seems to prosper. This goes for Defense as well

Teams raiding the Patriot coaching staff looking for the next Belicheck have been disappointed. Same as those who raided star players

The Patriots were built as a team with no stars. They play a strict system with new players always being plugged into the system as old players leave. Still, the Patriots keep winning

A tribute to great coaching

dodgeball from you as always.:clap2:

Yeah he didnt have Moss to throw to or any other good receivers on that team either or an offensive line so of course he played himself out of the league.AGAIN,of course they have been dissapointed,they dont have tom brady as their quarterback like Belicheck does.:cuckoo:

sorry to break your heart,but you keep playing dodgeball,that Brady except that one year which was was a fluke year for castle like it was the year he was with the chiefs and made it to the pro bowl,they keep winning because they have Brady as their quarterback who is like Marino,Montana,Elway and Favre,makes all the players around him better than they really are.give it up.you lose.

Bill Belichick beat the Patriots in a playoff game as the head coach of the Browns.

We understand, you hate the patriots, it doesn't mean you should proceed to look dumb. :thup:

You do realize Pioli and Belichick drafted Brady, yes?

Just like him,your making yourself look dumb now.Yeah they thought he was going to be so great like everybody else they almost lost him getting lucky that nobody else thought he would be great either thinking he would take years to develop waiting till the 6Th round to draft him and kept him on the bench his first year thinking he would take years to develop.

Not finding out that they were idiots for waiting till the second year to start him as well ONLY cause of an injury to their staring quarterback as well as waiting till the sixth round to take him.They thought he would be so great they waited till the sixth round to draft him being fortunate the other teams were more stupid than they were and pased him up.The other teams were MORE stupid than they were to pass him up,but they were stupid as well waiting that long and keeping him on the bench an entire year not even being able to see how great he was in the beginning.:clap2: cant get around that as much as you try.hee hee

thats being a genius alright.:lol:

Last edited:
We understand, you hate the patriots, it doesn't mean you should proceed to look dumb. :thup:

Just like him,your making yourself look dumb now.Yeah they thought he was going to be so great like everybody else they almost lost him getting lucky that nobody else thought he would be great either thinking he would take years to develop waiting till the 6Th round to draft him and kept him on the bench his first year thinking he would take years to develop.

Not finding out that they were idiots for waiting till the second year to start him ONLY cause of an injury to their starting quarterback and thinking he would be so great they waited till the sixth round to draft him being fortunate the other teams were more stupid than they were and pased him up.The other teams were MORE stupid than they were to pass him up,but they were stupid as well waiting that long and keeping him on the bench and entire year not even being able to see how great he was in the beginning.:clap2:

If there was nothing to him, they wouldn't have drafted him. Your entire argument is based on the deluded opinions of a Patriots-hater.

Not finding out that they were idiots for waiting till the second year to start him ONLY cause of an injury to their starting quarterback and thinking he would be so great they waited till the sixth round to draft him being fortunate the other teams were more stupid than they were and pased him up.The other teams were MORE stupid than they were to pass him up,but they were stupid as well waiting that long and keeping him on the bench and entire year not even being able to see how great he was in the beginning.:clap2:

If there was nothing to him, they wouldn't have drafted him. Your entire argument is based on the deluded opinions of a Patriots-hater.

not deluded,factss that you two trolls keep dodging and changing the subject,thats typical with him,everybody knows that about him,to defend him,you just make yourself look as stupid as he does when he starts grasping at straws.dodgeball I see.yeah waiting till the sixth round being fortunate that the other teams were MORE stupid than they were to overlook him.

Last edited:
What's the subject again? Oh yeah, you think Belichick is a loser.

That's great, when you have something to show why that's true, besides your hate for him, let me know. Otherwise you're just arguing against logic and most people who know about the NFL.

Bill Belichick beat the Patriots in a playoff game as the head coach of the Browns.

true enough.
In 94,they went 11 and 5 and beat the pats in the playoffs,a fluke year just like it was a fluke year the chiefs went 10 and 6 and made it to the playoffs 3 years ago.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.
miserable fail=equals Belichick,
The pats draft Brady and Brady resurrects his career and all of a sudden he is a genius.yeah right.:cuckoo:

again you show that you have alzheimers diseace because i been through this with you before that back then that he had no choice to make Brady the starter.Brady was winning games which Bleddoe was not.It didnt take a genius to see that Brady was the right choice.I said back then myself he would have to be on drugs to put Bledoe back in,does that make me a genius? No,like any reasonable logical person,I saw the obvious.:cuckoo:

oh and to your warped logic,Todd Haley is a great coach as well.:cuckoo::lmao:

apparently you are not aware that the kc chiefs went 10-6 three years ago when Castle was the starter and he made it to the pro bowl.That was just a fluke that happened with the chiefs and it was just a fluke that happened when Brady went down as well.

Put any quarterback in the NFL behind that offensive line they had then with randy moss to throw to and a good defeense they had at THAT time and any quarterback and the league would have looked good.thats why Castle got exposed with the chiefs cause he did not have those great players around him or to throw to anymore.

as usual,your tlking like a fool.Lets see Belicheck go to another team and inherit a really crappy team like Parcells did with the jets and turn a team that went 1 and 15 the previous year to the AFC championship in three years with a washed up quarterback like Bill Parcells did with the jets with Vinny Testerverde.

Now that guy is a great coach.

Belicheck because of one fluke season by Castle,and a resurrected career by Brady,is all of a sudden a genius and one of the greatest coachs ever in your warped mind even though he was a complete failure in Cleveland and didnt even want to have Bady as the starting quarterback till he started winning games for them because of an injury to Bledsoe whom only lost the job because of an injury.:cuckoo: great logic from you as always.you sure love to play dodgeball.:lmao:

Matt Cassell has proved to be a mediocre at best NFL QB and has played himself out of the league
Randy Moss lasted two seasons with the Patriots. Other than Moss, the Patriots have had average wide receivers and average running backs. Whoever gets plugged into Belichicks system seems to prosper. This goes for Defense as well

Teams raiding the Patriot coaching staff looking for the next Belicheck have been disappointed. Same as those who raided star players

The Patriots were built as a team with no stars. They play a strict system with new players always being plugged into the system as old players leave. Still, the Patriots keep winning

Yeah he didnt have Moss to throw to or any other good receivers on that team either or an offensive line so of course he played himself out of the league.AGAIN,of course they have been dissapointed,they dont have tom brady as their quarterback like Belicheck does.:cuckoo:

sorry to break your heart,but you keep playing dodgeball,that Brady except that one year which was was a fluke year for castle like it was the year he was with the chiefs and made it to the pro bowl,they keep winning because they have Brady as their quarterback who is like Marino,Montana,Elway and Favre,makes all the players around him better than they really are.give it up.you lose.

Name the great wide receivers or running backs that have been carrying the Patriots. Name an all time great on defense. Other than Brady, who are the hall of famers that made Belichicks job so easy.

In case you didn't get the memo, making the pro-bowl in the NFL is a joke. You get in after everyone else plays injured and turns it down. Cassell is a poor- average QB who couldn't hack it in the NFL. Belichick plugged him into his system and won 11 games with him

Oh I hope the cheater gets his due but the coach can run a football team.

This year they were what, one of the top four in the league? These single game playoffs are exciting because well, even in the regular season you loose one of every six or seven games.

Believe it or not I was rooting for the Pats just because I want Ray Lewis off the tv before my kid starts to idolize him.

true enough.
In 94,they went 11 and 5 and beat the pats in the playoffs,a fluke year just like it was a fluke year the chiefs went 10 and 6 and made it to the playoffs 3 years ago.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.
The pats draft Brady and Brady resurrects his career and all of a sudden he is a genius.yeah right.:cuckoo:

He improved the Browns every season, brought them to the playoffs in 1994 and won a game. Then came the infamous move season of 1995.

true enough.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.

I notice when something comes up that contradicts your opinion, it becomes a fluke.

Name the great wide receivers or running backs that have been carrying the Patriots. Name an all time great on defense. Other than Brady, who are the hall of famers that made Belichicks job so easy.

In case you didn't get the memo, making the pro-bowl in the NFL is a joke. You get in after everyone else plays injured and turns it down. Cassell is a poor- average QB who couldn't hack it in the NFL. Belichick plugged him into his system and won 11 games with him

Belichick plugged Cassell into his system and won 11 games with him. Belichick is a great coach, BUT (big but), the Pats would not be a contender for 10 years without Tom Brady.

I am a Buffalo Bills fan. We are still waiting to find a replacement for Jim Kelly. He retired after the 1996 season.

true enough.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.

I notice when something comes up that contradicts your opinion, it becomes a fluke.

He is a conspiracy nutjob....what else do you expect?

true enough.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.

He is a conspiracy nutjob....what else do you expect?

No you are a paid troll who makes up lies when you are cornered in political debates and a you coincidence theorist nutjob.:clap2: In sports discussions,you just play a game of dodgeball like you are here when you have been proven wrong.:clap2:

all the proof is right here in the world that you are paid troll who cowardly runs off with your tail between your legs when you are cornered and are defeated.you didnt even TRY to counter my facts since you knew you were defeated here on your post on this thread changing the subject when your cornered after I made my 2nd post on this thread and your post afterwars playing dodgeball as always.great job showing the whole world you cant debate,that anybody that sides with you is an idiot..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/267171-nfl-playoffs-new-orleans-bound-13.html

thanks for proving the proof is in the pudding that you have to LIE when your defeated.nice.:clap2:

Last edited:

true enough.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.

No AGAIN,your doing the troll thing that rightwinger troll does all the time,ignore FACTS.AGAIN with a great receiver like Randy Moss who was in his prime at that time to throw to and a great offensive line that he had to play behind,you could have made anybody the head coach of that team and they would have done great with talent like that,that year.:cuckoo: again you make yourself look like a fool siding with troll rightwinger ignoring the FACTS Belicheck was a miserable fail at Cleverland.:clap2:

somehow you trolls know what your talking about and this sports announcer here in my kansas city when he was talking about Belecheck being fired and beliccheck and the patriots that he was a failure when he was in cleveland and he comes to NE and Brady resurrects his career and now all of a sudden he is a genuis.:cuckoo: great game of dodgeball.:clap2: again according to your warped drug minds you three all have,your logic is that TODD HALEY is a great coach cause of the fluke year the chiefs had when they went 10-6 under Haley and he went to the pro bowl.:lmao:

sorry you cant have it both ways,if Belicheck is a great head coach then according to your warped minds you have,Haley is as well.:cuckoo::lmao: give it up.your arguments are pathetic when you all are cornered. :lmao:

true enough.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.

He improved the Browns every season, brought them to the playoffs in 1994 and won a game. Then came the infamous move season of 1995.

you should start a comedy club.:lmao: ONE FLUKE WINNING SEASON with a playoff victory and a losing season the next year and your saying he improved the team EVERY YEAR despite TWO back to back 7-9 losing seasons as well?. I love how you trolls desperately grasp at straws when losing an argument.:D:clap2: comedy gold.

true enough.

in 91,6-10 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 92,7-9 record.
in 95,5-11 record.

No AGAIN,your doing the troll thing that rightwinger troll does all the time,ignore FACTS.AGAIN with a great receiver like Randy Moss who was in his prime at that time to throw to and a great offensive line that he had to play behind,you could have made anybody the head coach of that team and they would have done great with talent like that,that year.:cuckoo: again you make yourself look like a fool siding with troll rightwinger ignoring the FACTS Belicheck was a miserable fail at Cleverland.:clap2:

somehow you trolls know what your talking about and this sports announcer here in my kansas city when he was talking about Belecheck being fired and beliccheck and the patriots that he was a failure when he was in cleveland and he comes to NE and Brady resurrects his career and now all of a sudden he is a genuis.:cuckoo: great game of dodgeball.:clap2: again according to your warped drug minds you three all have,your logic is that TODD HALEY is a great coach cause of the fluke year the chiefs had when they went 10-6 under Haley and he went to the pro bowl.:lmao:

sorry you cant have it both ways,if Belicheck is a great head coach then according to your warped minds you have,Haley is as well.:cuckoo::lmao: give it up.your arguments are pathetic when you all are cornered. :lmao:

You do realize that Moss only played with Brady for two seasons don't you?

You do realize that Moss only played with Brady for two seasons don't you?

uh everyone knows that,and yout point is?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back