Big Changes Coming For New England Patriots

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2011
New Hampshire
My inside sources tell me that Bill Belichick is going to announce his retirement soon, and Josh McDaniels will be named the Patriots new head coach.

Brian Daboll, who was recently hired as an "offensive assistant", will replace McDaniels as Offensive Coordinator.

Sorry to disappoint those of you in here who love to criticize Belichick for everything from the shoes he wears to the hoodies he wears to the "cheating" he did several years ago.

You girls will have to find a new NFL coach to take aim at. I nominate PETE CARROLL. He has all of the things you love...............big-time cheater, poor dresser, wears funny shoes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-GJnfSy6Y]Shannon Sharpe Slams Bill Belichick's Refusal To Do Post-Game Interview - YouTube[/ame]

My inside sources tell me that Bill Belichick is going to announce his retirement soon, and Josh McDaniels will be named the Patriots new head coach.

Brian Daboll, who was recently hired as an "offensive assistant", will replace McDaniels as Offensive Coordinator.

Sorry to disappoint those of you in here who love to criticize Belichick for everything from the shoes he wears to the hoodies he wears to the "cheating" he did several years ago.

You girls will have to find a new NFL coach to take aim at. I nominate PETE CARROLL. He has all of the things you love...............big-time cheater, poor dresser, wears funny shoes.

If this is true that the most overrated coach ever is leaving I wont have any reason to hate The Patriots anymore.

Before Tom Brady,he was big zero,a complete loser.He was horrible in Cleveland.He comes to New England and gets Brady as his quarterback and Bradys sets all these playoff records for him and all of a sudden he is a genius? yeah right.:lol::lol:

He is such a genius that he let Tom Brady sit on the bench his first year in new england and did not start him till Bledsoe went down the next season.He had NO FAITH in his 6TH round draft choice till he proved him wrong and he had no choice but to leave him in as a starter since they started winning with Brady at quarterback.

At least Carrol was smart enough to see what a great quarterback Russel Wilson was and had the guts to make an unpopular choice with the fans and be brilliant enough to see the talent that Wilson had and would turn that franchise around unlike Mr Zero Beleichick.:lol:

oh and Im not the only one that sees the truth that he is an extremely overrated coach either.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sport...the-second-most-overrated-coach-coaching.html

I noticed how you avoided that thread since the truth hurts.hee hee.

Last edited:
Wasn't Flynn ruled out of the first few games because of injury and then couldn't win it back from Wilson?

If this is true that the most overrated coach ever is leaving I wont have any reason to hate The Patriots anymore.

Before Tom Brady,he was big zero,a complete loser.He was horrible in Cleveland.He comes to New England and gets Brady as his quarterback and Bradys sets all these playoff records for him and all of a sudden he is a genius? yeah right.:lol::lol:

He is such a genius that he let Tom Brady sit on the bench his first year in new england and did not start him till Bledsoe went down the next season.He had NO FAITH in his 6TH round draft choice till he proved him wrong and he had no choice but to leave him in as a starter since they started winning with Brady at quarterback.

At least Carrol was smart enough to see what a great quarterback Russel Wilson was and had the guts to make an unpopular choice with the fans and be brilliant enough to see the talent that Wilson had and would turn that franchise around unlike Mr Zero Beleichick.:lol:

oh and Im not the only one that sees the truth that he is an extremely overrated coach either.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sport...the-second-most-overrated-coach-coaching.html

Bill Belichick was instrumental in the Giants winning two SuperBowls and was credited as a Defensive Coordinator with coming up with defenses that shut down two powerful offenses

As a head coach he has won five AFC championships and three Superbowls. The two SuperBowls he lost came down to a matter of inches one way or another. He has a competitive team every year and responds to coaching and player turnover as well as injuries without missing a beat. None of his assistant coaches have been successful as head coaches

He is one of the greatest NFL coaches ever

Last edited:
Wasn't Flynn ruled out of the first few games because of injury and then couldn't win it back from Wilson?

No.

Wilson was named the starter at the beginning of the season.

You're thinking about Alex Smith and Kaepernick.

I'll believe it when I see it but it wouldn't shock me.

Bill Belichick was instrumental in the Giants winning two SuperBowls and was credited as a Defensive Coordinator with coming up with defenses that shut down two powerful offenses

As a head coach he has won five AFC championships and three Superbowls. The two SuperBowls he lost came down to a matter of inches one way or another. He has a competitive team every year and responds to coaching and player turnover as well as injuries without missing a beat. None of his assistant coaches have been successful as head coaches

one of the greatest ever?Lies from you as always.:lmao: Of course none of his assistant head coachs have been successful as head coachs.None of them had Tom Brady for their quarterback fool.:lmao: you have a lousy memory which is no surprise because I have acknowledged before he is a good defensive coordinater,just not head coach material. as always,you dodge all my facts that prove he is overrated as a coach and will not look at that link either because it counters all your ramblings.no surprise with you.:clap2: He is such a great coach he has to cheat to go undefeated during the regular season.lol. like cloackwork,when your cornered and proven wrong,you change the subject and evade facts.hee hee.

Last edited:

same here.I dont believe it.Belichick is too greedy for another superbowl.He wont walk away from it all as long as he has Tom Brady to save his ass.

same here.I dont believe it.Belichick is too greedy for another superbowl.He wont walk away from it all as long as he has Tom Brady to save his ass.

Brady's days of winning big games are over.

one of the greatest ever?Lies from you as always.:lmao: Of course none of his assistant head coachs have been successful as head coachs.None of them had Tom Brady for their quarterback fool.:lmao: you have a lousy memory which is no surprise because I have acknowledged before he is a good defensive coordinater,just not head coach material. as always,you dodge all my facts that prove he is overrated as a coach and will not look at that link either because it counters all your ramblings.no surprise with you.:clap2: He is such a great coach he has to cheat to go undefeated during the regular season.lol.

It was Belichick who picked Brady over Bledsoe. A no-brainer now but he took flack when he did it

What happened when Brady went down for the season? The Pats won 11 games with Matt Cassell. What has Matt Cassell done since?

Belichick is an all time great....on par with Lombardi

one of the greatest ever?Lies from you as always.:lmao: Of course none of his assistant head coachs have been successful as head coachs.None of them had Tom Brady for their quarterback fool.:lmao: you have a lousy memory which is no surprise because I have acknowledged before he is a good defensive coordinater,just not head coach material. as always,you dodge all my facts that prove he is overrated as a coach and will not look at that link either because it counters all your ramblings.no surprise with you.:clap2: He is such a great coach he has to cheat to go undefeated during the regular season.lol.

It was Belichick who picked Brady over Bledsoe. A no-brainer now but he took flack when he did it

What happened when Brady went down for the season? The Pats won 11 games with Matt Cassell. What has Matt Cassell done since?

Word.

Brady's days of winning big games are over.

Yeah your probably right.Last year was pretty much his last shot.Same with Peyton Manning this year.Like Manning,he is also not getting any younger and is in the twilight of his career.

Anytime he has to play a GOOD team he cant pull off the victory anymore.The Ravens were the only good team The Pats had to play in the playoffs this year and last year which the Ravens should have won if not for a pass that their wide receiver should have been able to hold onto which would have won them the game last year as well.

The Ravens knew they gave that game to them last year and were not about to let them win it again this year.I figured they would win that game after taking it to The Broncos in Denver.

I am a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and I am a New England Patriots fan, so maybe I have a "better" perspective on Bill Belichick than the "average Joe".

Belichick was considered a defensive genius when he was the defensive coordinator for two New York Giants Super Bowl teams.

Belichick was hired as the Browns head coach during a time of upheavel and transition for the Browns, which ultimately led to the extremely popular Bernie Kosar being jettisoned from the Browns and the Browns moving to Baltimore.

Bernie Kosar was my football "hero" for many years, and I HATE what Belichick did to Bernie. Belichick basically unceremoniously cut Bernie loose from the Browns, saying that Bernie was "past his prime", even though Bernie was about 30 years old. I will NEVER forgive Belichick for that one episode.

Belichick had some pretty bad Browns teams, but he did manage to get them into the playoffs once. He lost his job after the Browns moved to Baltimore, and Modell wanted a "fresh start" with the coaching staff.

I am NOT a Belichick fan at all. I think he has the personality of a doorknob, he comes across as an arrogant SOB, and I believe he treats his players as "chess pieces", instead of human beings.

However, the last thing Bill Belichick is, is "overrated". Records and statistics don't lie.

Tom Brady was not some "superstar in waiting" that Belichick dropped the ball on. Brady was the 199th pick of that draft. EVERY other team in the NFL didn't think enough of Brady, coming out of college, to draft him before pick 199.

Drew Bledsoe was still a top tier quarterback when he got hurt. Brady came in and proved himself to be one of those very rare players that all of the NFL teams misjudged.

For the Patriots to be a Super Bowl contender EVERY year, for the past 10+ years, is a testament to what kind of a coach and judge of football talent Bill Belichick is.

Bill Belichick is a great coach, but the guy is a sore loser, a cry baby and an asshole. But I'm sure you are blind to that because he's 'your guy'. Maybe you need to work on containing your man crush...:eek:

I am a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and I am a New England Patriots fan, so maybe I have a "better" perspective on Bill Belichick than the "average Joe".

Belichick was considered a defensive genius when he was the defensive coordinator for two New York Giants Super Bowl teams.

Belichick was hired as the Browns head coach during a time of upheavel and transition for the Browns, which ultimately led to the extremely popular Bernie Kosar being jettisoned from the Browns and the Browns moving to Baltimore.

Bernie Kosar was my football "hero" for many years, and I HATE what Belichick did to Bernie. Belichick basically unceremoniously cut Bernie loose from the Browns, saying that Bernie was "past his prime", even though Bernie was about 30 years old. I will NEVER forgive Belichick for that one episode.

Belichick had some pretty bad Browns teams, but he did manage to get them into the playoffs once. He lost his job after the Browns moved to Baltimore, and Modell wanted a "fresh start" with the coaching staff.

I am NOT a Belichick fan at all. I think he has the personality of a doorknob, he comes across as an arrogant SOB, and I believe he treats his players as "chess pieces", instead of human beings.

However, the last thing Bill Belichick is, is "overrated". Records and statistics don't lie.

Tom Brady was not some "superstar in waiting" that Belichick dropped the ball on. Brady was the 199th pick of that draft. EVERY other team in the NFL didn't think enough of Brady, coming out of college, to draft him before pick 199.

Drew Bledsoe was still a top tier quarterback when he got hurt. Brady came in and proved himself to be one of those very rare players that all of the NFL teams misjudged.

For the Patriots to be a Super Bowl contender EVERY year, for the past 10+ years, is a testament to what kind of a coach and judge of football talent Bill Belichick is.

Show me a great coach, and I will show you a great quarterback. It's really that simple in today's NFL. The reason the Patriots have been contenders EVERY year, for the past 10+ years, is Tom Brady.

again you show that you have alzheimers diseace because i been through this with you before that back then that he had no choice to make Brady the starter.Brady was winning games which Bleddoe was not.It didnt take a genius to see that Brady was the right choice.I said back then myself he would have to be on drugs to put Bledoe back in,does that make me a genius? No,like any reasonable logical person,I saw the obvious.:cuckoo:

oh and to your warped logic,Todd Haley is a great coach as well.:cuckoo::lmao:

apparently you are not aware that the kc chiefs went 10-6 three years ago when Castle was the starter and he made it to the pro bowl.That was just a fluke that happened with the chiefs and it was just a fluke that happened when Brady went down as well.

Put any quarterback in the NFL behind that offensive line they had then with randy moss to throw to and a good defeense they had at THAT time and any quarterback and the league would have looked good.thats why Castle got exposed with the chiefs cause he did not have those great players around him or to throw to anymore.

as usual,your tlking like a fool.Lets see Belicheck go to another team and inherit a really crappy team like Parcells did with the jets and turn a team that went 1 and 15 the previous year to the AFC championship in three years with a washed up quarterback like Bill Parcells did with the jets with Vinny Testerverde.

Now that guy is a great coach.

Belicheck because of one fluke season by Castle,and a resurrected career by Brady,is all of a sudden a genius and one of the greatest coachs ever in your warped mind even though he was a complete failure in Cleveland and didnt even want to have Bady as the starting quarterback till he started winning games for them because of an injury to Bledsoe whom only lost the job because of an injury.:cuckoo: great logic from you as always.you sure love to play dodgeball.:lmao:

again you show that you have alzheimers diseace because i been through this with you before that back then that he had no choice to make Brady the starter.Brady was winning games which Bleddoe was not.It didnt take a genius to see that Brady was the right choice.I said back then myself he would have to be on drugs to put Bledoe back in,does that make me a genius? No,like any reasonable logical person,I saw the obvious.:cuckoo:

oh and to your warped logic,Todd Haley is a great coach as well.:cuckoo::lmao:

apparently you are not aware that the kc chiefs went 10-6 three years ago when Castle was the starter and he made it to the pro bowl.That was just a fluke that happened with the chiefs and it was just a fluke that happened when Brady went down as well.

Put any quarterback in the NFL behind that offensive line they had then with randy moss to throw to and a good defeense they had at THAT time and any quarterback and the league would have looked good.thats why Castle got exposed with the chiefs cause he did not have those great players around him or to throw to anymore.

as usual,your tlking like a fool.Lets see Belicheck go to another team and inherit a really crappy team like Parcells did with the jets and turn a team that went 1 and 15 the previous year to the AFC championship in three years with a washed up quarterback like Bill Parcells did with the jets with Vinny Testerverde.

Now that guy is a great coach.

Belicheck because of one fluke season by Castle,and a resurrected career by Brady,is all of a sudden a genius and one of the greatest coachs ever in your warped mind even though he was a complete failure in Cleveland and didnt even want to have Bady as the starting quarterback till he started winning games for them because of an injury to Bledsoe whom only lost the job because of an injury.:cuckoo: great logic from you as always.you sure love to play dodgeball.:lmao:

As usual, you have a selective memory

Matt Cassell has proved to be a mediocre at best NFL QB and has played himself out of the league
Randy Moss lasted two seasons with the Patriots. Other than Moss, the Patriots have had average wide receivers and average running backs. Whoever gets plugged into Belichicks system seems to prosper. This goes for Defense as well

Teams raiding the Patriot coaching staff looking for the next Belicheck have been disappointed. Same as those who raided star players

The Patriots were built as a team with no stars. They play a strict system with new players always being plugged into the system as old players leave. Still, the Patriots keep winning

A tribute to great coaching

Show me a great coach, and I will show you a great quarterback. It's really that simple in today's NFL. The reason the Patriots have been contenders EVERY year, for the past 10+ years, is Tom Brady.

I notice you see how Rightwinger plays dodgeball as well.:lmao: according to HIS logic,Todd Haley is one of the greatest coaches ever as well obviously since a bad quarterback named Matt Castle in his second year with the Chiefs,took them to a 10 and 6 record and made it to the pro bowl then.:cuckoo: He doesnt seem to comprehend that when that happened with the chiefs,that was just a fluke year for them and the same happened that year when Brady was down.a fluke as well.

That you could put any quarterback in the league that year behind that great offensive line with one of the greatest receivers in the game Randy Moss to throw to and you would win a lot of games no matter who the coach was.:cuckoo:

He keeps playing the game of dodgeball dogding the facts how Belicheck was a complete zero while at cleveland and didnt even want Brady as his starting quarterback the first year he was there keeping Bledsoe as the starter and only started him when he was FORCED to.he evades that by changing the subject.typical with him.

Forum List

Back