Big Changes Coming For New England Patriots

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TruthSeeker56, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TruthSeeker56

TruthSeeker56 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +496
    My inside sources tell me that Bill Belichick is going to announce his retirement soon, and Josh McDaniels will be named the Patriots new head coach.

Brian Daboll, who was recently hired as an "offensive assistant", will replace McDaniels as Offensive Coordinator.

Sorry to disappoint those of you in here who love to criticize Belichick for everything from the shoes he wears to the hoodies he wears to the "cheating" he did several years ago.

You girls will have to find a new NFL coach to take aim at. I nominate PETE CARROLL. He has all of the things you love...............big-time cheater, poor dresser, wears funny shoes.

2. HomeInspect

HomeInspect Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +205
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-GJnfSy6Y]Shannon Sharpe Slams Bill Belichick's Refusal To Do Post-Game Interview - YouTube[/ame]

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,753
    If this is true that the most overrated coach ever is leaving I wont have any reason to hate The Patriots anymore.

Before Tom Brady,he was big zero,a complete loser.He was horrible in Cleveland.He comes to New England and gets Brady as his quarterback and Bradys sets all these playoff records for him and all of a sudden he is a genius? yeah right.:lol::lol:

He is such a genius that he let Tom Brady sit on the bench his first year in new england and did not start him till Bledsoe went down the next season.He had NO FAITH in his 6TH round draft choice till he proved him wrong and he had no choice but to leave him in as a starter since they started winning with Brady at quarterback.

At least Carrol was smart enough to see what a great quarterback Russel Wilson was and had the guts to make an unpopular choice with the fans and be brilliant enough to see the talent that Wilson had and would turn that franchise around unlike Mr Zero Beleichick.:lol:

oh and Im not the only one that sees the truth that he is an extremely overrated coach either.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sport...the-second-most-overrated-coach-coaching.html

I noticed how you avoided that thread since the truth hurts.hee hee.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  4. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,502
    Wasn't Flynn ruled out of the first few games because of injury and then couldn't win it back from Wilson?

5. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,337
    Bill Belichick was instrumental in the Giants winning two SuperBowls and was credited as a Defensive Coordinator with coming up with defenses that shut down two powerful offenses

As a head coach he has won five AFC championships and three Superbowls. The two SuperBowls he lost came down to a matter of inches one way or another. He has a competitive team every year and responds to coaching and player turnover as well as injuries without missing a beat. None of his assistant coaches have been successful as head coaches

He is one of the greatest NFL coaches ever

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  6. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    No.

Wilson was named the starter at the beginning of the season.

You're thinking about Alex Smith and Kaepernick.

7. Article 15

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    I'll believe it when I see it but it wouldn't shock me.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,753
    one of the greatest ever?Lies from you as always.:lmao: Of course none of his assistant head coachs have been successful as head coachs.None of them had Tom Brady for their quarterback fool.:lmao: you have a lousy memory which is no surprise because I have acknowledged before he is a good defensive coordinater,just not head coach material. as always,you dodge all my facts that prove he is overrated as a coach and will not look at that link either because it counters all your ramblings.no surprise with you.:clap2: He is such a great coach he has to cheat to go undefeated during the regular season.lol. like cloackwork,when your cornered and proven wrong,you change the subject and evade facts.hee hee.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,753
    same here.I dont believe it.Belichick is too greedy for another superbowl.He wont walk away from it all as long as he has Tom Brady to save his ass.

10. Article 15

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Brady's days of winning big games are over.