Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

POV comp, I won't say who won but You all will be surprised. It was a comp where you pick punishments and it raises your score. Dan picked solitary and he is in the have not room with 80s techno music playing pretty loud for 24 hours.

He seems a little miserable.

They'll have no shortage of story to tell on Wednesday night!
Now that Boogie is gone Frank's behavior is beginning to suggest that your impression of him is more accurate than mine. He does seem more vain than cunning. It might be I was reading reflections of Boogie in Frank's behavior because there was a strong influential nexus there. And I continue to insist that Boogie is an extremely bent personality.

Speaking of bent

lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsTsasTgDrQ]Big Brother 14: The Trilogy, Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Dan is incredibly devious. The way it looks now Britney will be evicted and it's likely Dan and Frank will win the game. One thing that surprises me is that hideous tattooed creature, Jen, hasn't been kicked out. She is sure to vote against Britney.

I'm disgusted with it!

I was a die hard Big brother fan but this year I have hardly watched. I dont think the mentors should have gone into the game. But I did watch the episode where dan got off the block when he was pretty much gone. Probably the best game move in BB history.. I hope he wins. But then again. I have not watch much of the season

Yup.

I hope Ian manages to escape the second one.
I was disappointed to see Britney go. She is a very special little lady and I hope her exposure on TV leads to a career, which she is well equipped for. Pretty, cute, smart, articulate, and very photogenic. But now that she's gone Ian is my favorite character.

I'm hoping to see Frank evicted tonight. And I'm more convinced now that you were right about him. He is disgustingly vain and it was that combined with "Boogie's" influence that caused me to mistakenly think he is cunning.

Last edited:
Yup.

I hope Ian manages to escape the second one.

I hope he escapes eviction too. He'll escape the first one, sit out the comp then whoever will nominate. Best chance Ian has is if Shane, Dan, Dani win. There's a good chance of that happening.

HaHa

tumblr_mabhadSlHe1qz82gvo1_500.jpg

Danielle will go down in history as the STUPIDEST player evah
:lmao:
That's a fact. Shane and Ian aren't far behind her. Shane has just realized that and Ian is about to.

Legend:

One winter day, a farmer found a snake by the roadside, stiff and motionless with cold.

"If you put me inside your shirt," the snake said, "your body will make me warm and I won't freeze to death."

"Oh, I know your kind," replied the farmer. "If I pick you up, you will bite me."

"Oh no," the snake objected. "Why would I do such a thing, if you are good enough to help me?"

So the farmer had compassion on the snake, and taking it up, he put it inside his shirt. The warmth quickly revived the snake, and resuming its natural instincts, it bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. "Oh," cried the farmer with his last breath, "why did you bite me? You promised you wouldn't."

"Ah," said the snake. "So I did. But you knew I was a snake when you picked me up."

Last edited:
It took about an hour for her to forgive Dan this time. Wait until Shane finds out what all went down and how stupid that girl is.

Of course Shane was just using her to get ahead but that Dan is really a mean sob.

It took about an hour for her to forgive Dan this time. Wait until Shane finds out what all went down and how stupid that girl is.

Of course Shane was just using her to get ahead but that Dan is really a mean sob.

America has themselves to blame for voting the coaches into the game. It's never really been an honorable game, so lots of people probably applaud Dan for being so diabolical...besides, these guys made it easy for him to play that sort of a game by being so gullible.

Forum List

Back