Big Bird Wants Out

Well these people and Mitt Romney the "severe Conservative" apparently.

It's okay. We now know that Romney has been completely full of shit during this election.

The funny thing is, you guys are okay with that.

You think Romney believes he is a conservative? The guy that spent the entire primary saying Romneycare was the right thing to do is a conservative?

I think that is irrelevant.

The only thing that is relevant is that he lied to you.

It's also relevant that you let him get away with it.

He didn't lie to me, I didn't vote for him, and have no plans to. Unlike you, I actually think for myself.

You think Romney believes he is a conservative? The guy that spent the entire primary saying Romneycare was the right thing to do is a conservative?

He didn't lie to me, I didn't vote for him, and have no plans to. Unlike you, I actually think for myself.

So you are sitting this one out.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

So you are sitting this one out.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight..........

How many times do I have to point out that there are more than two people running for president?

^Not lookin' good kids... :thup:

:)

peace...

The Democrats need to not panic...

The Big BIrd thing was funny.... and in a week, all people will remember about the first debate was that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird.

I am not panicking. I am pissed that the Obama campaign had Romney on the ropes and didn't go in for the kill.

I'm not thrilled about that either.

And I'm kind of pissed the media is letting Romney get away with this "Trust me. I really didn't mean all that shit I said for the last five years, I'm really just a pragmatic Moderate. Really."

Poor Bigbird! Someone saw Big Bird carrying a binder and trying to buy a plane ticket to Romnesia. When asked what he was doing Big Bird said,

"I don't know, this election has me scared and all confused. I'm scared I'll lose my job and with 23 million unemployed I won't find another job, I hate war and must get away from the war on women 'cause I can't see an optimal outcome and if we don't provide security for ambassadors on 9/11 how will we protect the world from IRAN? and I hear the government is trickling down and businesses are scared! I'm afraid to have kids because I'm told they will be born owing $100,0000 and all I hear is none of this would be happening if it wasn't for bush. I don't know what a bush has to do with any of this! I never been off of Sesame street but all I know is I gotta get out of this Looney Toon country, Where is Romnesia anyway?."

Dembots should be embarrassed over this one. Probably the dumbest political attack in History. It has backfired on em for sure.

Forum List

Back