Big Bird Wants Out

But I thought Big Bird was a liberal????????

LOL Big Bird is a CAPITALIST. :) Have you been in the toy or baby sections of a department store? As a one percenter, Big Bird knows who REALLY has placed a target on his back. Big Bird is smart enough to know that if you crash the economy, then the royalties dry up.

shut up. stop using big bird for your moronic political attempts. Obama should take down the ad, and people should just lay off sesame street. Its not mean't to be a political football.

If they really do not want to be in politics they should stop taking tax dollars. In other words, they put themselves in this position, something I am positive they understand. Which explains why they work so hard to maintain an air of neutrality in politics.

PBS costs any of you taxpayers about 35 cents a year out of your taxes.

I'll be happy to send any one of you a dollar if you'll promise to quit crying about it for 3 years.

Good, that is 35 cents I can spend on something I need instead of supporting someone that makes more money than I do.

When I first saw the ad, I thought it was a Colbert skit.:lol:

Debtucation.jpg

$420 million a year will not break the US, that represents .0001% of the annual budget.. Does that mean the $ 3-4 billion we give Big Oil will break the US too? Talk about drama queens!

^ This type of attitude is the difference between being financially sound and living paycheck to paycheck. Understand, we are BORROWING 40% of the money we spend. We need to cut ALL non essentials until we get our fiscal house in order.

And in addition to soaking us taxpayers for 444 million a year:

SNIP:

"Did you know the president of Sesame Workshop makes more than the president of the United States? We noticed that while combing through the 209 Form 990.

That year, Sesame Workshop president and CEO Gary Knell got $684,144 in reportable compensation from his job. The salary of the US president is fixed by law at $400,000, though the job does come with use of a house, Camp David, and Air Force One."

Presidential debate 101: How much would US save by cutting off Big Bird? - CSMonitor.com

This whole Big Bird attack thing will likely go down as the dumbest and most desperate political ploy in Election History. I mean, it's really really dumb. The Dear Leader is talking Big Bird while Food & Gas Prices continue to skyrocket, along with massive poverty and Debt. The Dear Leader just looks foolish at this point. They should probably consider ending this attack immediately. It's not helping them.

Last edited:
I am fairly convinced that a clown show has hijacked the Obama campaign in the past two weeks. Time for people to wake up or lose spectacularly.

On that note, if Obama doesn't give a shit enough to come out swinging in the next debate, then I don't either.

I MAY give enough of a shit to show up to the poll and pull the lever for him. But not much more than that.

The next debate is a town hall debate, if Obama come out swinging he will lose.

The amazing thing here is that, despite the fact that you claim to be an intelligent person, and despite the fact that you see that Obama has nothing to offer, you are going to vote for him regardless.

:lol:

You hold yourself in high regard, don't you QW?

I am fairly convinced that a clown show has hijacked the Obama campaign in the past two weeks. Time for people to wake up or lose spectacularly.

On that note, if Obama doesn't give a shit enough to come out swinging in the next debate, then I don't either.

I MAY give enough of a shit to show up to the poll and pull the lever for him. But not much more than that.

Debtucation.jpg

$420 million a year will not break the US, that represents .0001% of the annual budget.. Does that mean the $ 3-4 billion we give Big Oil will break the US too? Talk about drama queens!

The US is gong broke, and you refuse to cut corporate welfare. Yet, somehow, I am a radical because I think we should cut across the board and reduce federal spending to only things that matter.

^Not lookin' good kids... :thup:

:)

peace...

The Democrats need to not panic...

The Big BIrd thing was funny.... and in a week, all people will remember about the first debate was that Romney wanted to kill Big Bird.

That's what you said last week, yet people are still talking about how pathetic Obama was in the debate.

Why did rats jumping from a sinking ship come to mind when I read your post?

I wouldn't get too cavalier if I were you.

You are still stuck with Mitt Romney who has now decided hope wants to be a moderate and has turned his back on conservatism.

That's right. The biggest rat jumped off the lamest ship leaving you and your ilk stuck.

The only people who ever thought Romney is conservative are the people who claim to be moderate Democrats yet live so far to the left they think center field is the 1st base foul line.

Debtucation.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

Why did rats jumping from a sinking ship come to mind when I read your post?

You are still stuck with Mitt Romney who has now decided hope wants to be a moderate and has turned his back on conservatism.

That's right. The biggest rat jumped off the lamest ship leaving you and your ilk stuck.

The only people who ever thought Romney is conservative are the people who claim to be moderate Democrats yet live so far to the left they think center field is the 1st base foul line.

Well these people and Mitt Romney the "severe Conservative" apparently.

It's okay. We now know that Romney has been completely full of shit during this election.

The funny thing is, you guys are okay with that.

Seriously, probably the dumbest and most desperate political attack in Election History. What were the Dear Leader's handlers thinking? Yikes!

The next debate is a town hall debate, if Obama come out swinging he will lose.

The amazing thing here is that, despite the fact that you claim to be an intelligent person, and despite the fact that you see that Obama has nothing to offer, you are going to vote for him regardless.

:lol:

You hold yourself in high regard, don't you QW?

Do you have any idea what quantum means? I suggest you look it up, you probably have the wrong interpretation.

It's okay. We now know that Romney has been completely full of shit during this election.

You think Romney believes he is a conservative? The guy that spent the entire primary saying Romneycare was the right thing to do is a conservative?

LOL Big Bird is a CAPITALIST. :) Have you been in the toy or baby sections of a department store? As a one percenter, Big Bird knows who REALLY has placed a target on his back. Big Bird is smart enough to know that if you crash the economy, then the royalties dry up.

shut up. stop using big bird for your moronic political attempts. Obama should take down the ad, and people should just lay off sesame street. Its not mean't to be a political football.

If they really do not want to be in politics they should stop taking tax dollars. In other words, they put themselves in this position, something I am positive they understand. Which explains why they work so hard to maintain an air of neutrality in politics.

oh good you said something stupid again. Taking tax dollars does not mean you are in politics.

oh good you said something stupid again. Taking tax dollars does not mean you are in politics.

Tax dollars aren't political? since when?

You think Romney believes he is a conservative? The guy that spent the entire primary saying Romneycare was the right thing to do is a conservative?

I think that is irrelevant.

The only thing that is relevant is that he lied to you.

It's also relevant that you let him get away with it.

Forum List

Back