Big Bird Wants Out

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Ouch!!! I guess Big Bird understands that he makes his money off people of all political stripes and doesn't want to be labeled a Democrat. :lol:

Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad
Published October 09, 2012
FoxNews.com

Big Bird will not be anyone's political puppet.
Sesame Workshop has asked the Obama campaign to take down a new TV ad that prominently features the famous talking bird, in a satirical spot mocking Mitt Romney for calling for an end to PBS subsidies.
"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down," Sesame Workshop said in a statement.
An Obama campaign official said it has received the request and "will review their concerns."

Read more: Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad | Fox News

I am fairly convinced that a clown show has hijacked the Obama campaign in the past two weeks. Time for people to wake up or lose spectacularly.

On that note, if Obama doesn't give a shit enough to come out swinging in the next debate, then I don't either.

I MAY give enough of a shit to show up to the poll and pull the lever for him. But not much more than that.

I am fairly convinced that a clown show has hijacked the Obama campaign in the past two weeks. Time for people to wake up or lose spectacularly.

On that note, if Obama doesn't give a shit enough to come out swinging in the next debate, then I don't either.

I MAY give enough of a shit to show up to the poll and pull the lever for him. But not much more than that.

Big Bird is counting on you

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Big Bird is counting on you

Big Bird is LYING! Elmo is a liar too.

Think about it. Big Bird is complaining because obama is making Big Bird look like a fool.

I like the Romney response to the Big Bird Ad:

( and yes, I would expect Sesame Street to ask for it's removal as well )

the_count4.jpg

First AARP puts the brakes on obama, now Big Bird. If obama keeps it up, he will be standing around on his own.

But I thought Big Bird was a liberal????????

LOL Big Bird is a CAPITALIST. :) Have you been in the toy or baby sections of a department store? As a one percenter, Big Bird knows who REALLY has placed a target on his back. Big Bird is smart enough to know that if you crash the economy, then the royalties dry up.

LOL Big Bird is a CAPITALIST. :) Have you been in the toy or baby sections of a department store? As a one percenter, Big Bird knows who REALLY has placed a target on his back. Big Bird is smart enough to know that if you crash the economy, then the royalties dry up.

countvoncount.jpg

43...44...45 MM $$$ in royalties for Sesame Workshop...AH! AH! AH! AH!

Blog: Don't cry for Big Bird

So, the Obama campaign says they will review their concerns. What part of "take the ad down" don't they understand? Won't Sesame Street lose their tax exempt status if they allow one of their characters to endorse Obama? What kind of devastating effect would that have on them? Looks like more empty statements when the left claims to care about children. They would compromise the show for their own gain. Moves like this demonstrate clearly what they care about- and that is themselves.

Not according to Crusader Frank who started the thread; Big Bird, Typical Liberal :lol:

Not according to Crusader Frank who started the thread; Big Bird, Typical Liberal :lol:

Well Big Bird must have chatted with his accountant and realized that it was time to make a change. Liberal ideology is fun until you're asked to pay for it.

^Not lookin' good kids... :thup:

:)

peace...

• Thanks

Well Big Bird must have chatted with his accountant and realized that it was time to make a change. Liberal ideology is fun until you're asked to pay for it.

From Inside CPAs Illustrated

Big Bird changed his tune about Obama's campaign ad after meeting with his accountant, The Cookie Monster who is a dyed-in-the-wool Republican as noted by his hoarding and not sharing his cookies. Cookie noted "that once I showed Big Bird that the 47% were leaches and weren't going to buy his products because they have no money, Bird changed his mind".
www.insidecpasillustrated.com

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Is Obama going to run on any of his record or ideas? Or is he just going to keep pushing lame nonsense like this?

I personally could care less regarding which one of them is in the white house. With the exception that since Obama had 4 years to keep his promises, and he failed. He should be fired and replaced. If Romney wins, and he too fails. FIRED!

Why did rats jumping from a sinking ship come to mind when I read your post?

New Topics

Forum List

Back