Big Bain Backfire

After the sale, everything that says GS is Bain...as they owned the company at that point.

More bullshit. Armco was responsible for pension guarantees well after Bain 'owned the company.'

Five years.

Read the quote. What I said was accurate. Get over it.

but I have to thank you. Ive had to repeat myself so much thanks to you Ive got all the facts and figures commited to memory now.

You need a life

:lol:

32 pages and 477 posts, yet Mitt does not have enough experience to be POTUS.... :eusa_think:

Seems to me if that were the case we wouldn't be discussing any of this bullshit would we?
That's the trouble. He ran a state and took it from red territory to in the black. Obama-nots do not want people to know it.

32 pages and 477 posts, yet Mitt does not have enough experience to be POTUS.... :eusa_think:

Seems to me if that were the case we wouldn't be discussing any of this bullshit would we?

He has as much experience to be POTUS as Obama did. Maybe even more. Governor is executive while Senator is legislative.

But if you truly review this thread, nearly half of it is simply a No its not yes it is childish back and forth. :lol:

Of course, the company wasn't headed to bankruptcy until Bain got there

'he Kansas City plant was itself dying. At its 1970 height it employed 4,500; by the late 1980s it was down to 1,000. A year before acquisition, Armco had laid off another 75. Its equipment was old; it faced fierce competition at home and abroad.

B.C. Huselton, a vice president of the business at the time, tells me that in 1990 the Armco CEO held a meeting. "He told us, 'Look, we either try to sell it, or we've got to shut it down.'" Armco had shut down another Kansas City facility, Union Wire Rope, only a few years before.'

Strassel: Vampire Capitalism? Please - WSJ.com

More bullshit. Armco was responsible for pension guarantees well after Bain 'owned the company.'

Five years.

Read the quote. What I said was accurate. Get over it.

but I have to thank you. Ive had to repeat myself so much thanks to you Ive got all the facts and figures commited to memory now.

You need a life

Indeed. my life is work work work work work. And then soemtimes at night ( still at work ) I get to sit on the computer for a bit and complain that someone on the internet is wrong. I must fix this! :lol:

Yeah arguing with idiots like sniper proves Im :cuckoo:.

Of course, the company wasn't headed to bankruptcy until Bain got there

'he Kansas City plant was itself dying. At its 1970 height it employed 4,500; by the late 1980s it was down to 1,000. A year before acquisition, Armco had laid off another 75. Its equipment was old; it faced fierce competition at home and abroad.

B.C. Huselton, a vice president of the business at the time, tells me that in 1990 the Armco CEO held a meeting. "He told us, 'Look, we either try to sell it, or we've got to shut it down.'" Armco had shut down another Kansas City facility, Union Wire Rope, only a few years before.'

Strassel: Vampire Capitalism? Please - WSJ.com

THANK YOU!

You finally backed your position up with facts and links!!!

Now if only you could assimilate the rest of the story into your viewpoint.

He has as much experience to be POTUS as Obama did. Maybe even more. Governor is executive while Senator is legislative.

But if you truly review this thread, nearly half of it is simply a No its not yes it is childish back and forth.

That was kind of my point...

His resume actually looks better than most that have held the office since the days of Ike, but thats just me :eusa_whistle:

I hope he makes it to the big show, and maybe... just maybe we can right this great nation.

Only time will tell.

[
He has as much experience to be POTUS as Obama did.

Obama's total executive experience before becoming POTUS amounted to running his school newspaper.

And it shows.

See? I just thanked you and then you post these lies again.

Barak Obama served as a Illinois State senator from January 8, 1997 – November 4, 2004, then as a US Senator from January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008.

Thats considerably more than " He ran his school newspaper"

Try a little honesty. It might just shock some people.

I always do, asswipe. Remember when you claimed Bain paid $8 million for GTS?

LOL

NO. What I said was (and you can go look for it ) that "every report Ive seen says" that Bain spent 8 million, BUT that number seemed low to me.

But they in fact did only spend 8 million.

The investment of Bain was 8 million dollars. They borrowed the rest of the 75 million purchase price and then placed all 75 million on the GST books as debt.

What they did was neither illegal NOR is it uncommon. But it does speak to the kind of deal that was being made.

Five years.

So you admit to your lie. Excellent.

I never lied. I in fact was the one who posted the quote that stated that Armco was responsible for five years after the deal.

The pension didnt get bailed out until the bankruptcy which was 9 or 10? years after the initial purchase.

youve just chosen to IGNORE the facts I presented and then say that i never presented them so you can feel better about your sad sad pathetic attempt to "win" which you have not.

I always do, asswipe. Remember when you claimed Bain paid $8 million for GTS?

LOL

NO. What I said was (and you can go look for it ) that "every report Ive seen says" that Bain spent 8 million, BUT that number seemed low to me.

NO 'report' said GTS was purchased for $8 million, moron.

And they didn't 'borrow' the rest. They used venture capital partners.

You simply have no idea what you are talking about, as proved by each and every wrong claim you make.

Obama's total executive experience before becoming POTUS amounted to running his school newspaper.

And it shows.

Barak Obama served as a Illinois State senator

You really don't know what executive experience means, do you?

LOL

Actually AGAIN you have ignored my other statements to make a stupid remark showing how dumb you are. I clearly said in post 483 that Romneys expereince was executive while Obamas was legislative.

You are REALLY bad at this.

[
He has as much experience to be POTUS as Obama did.

And it shows.

Quoting you again, as you now say I was lying by telling you Obama's only executive experience was running his school newspaper.

Then in later posts you go on to say I was correct, because as you say, Obama's other experiences were legislative, not executive.

Troll.

I never lied.

You lie about never lying.

You said:

After the sale, everything that says GS is Bain...as they owned the company at that point.

Which was an absurd lie, as Bain had continuing responsibility for the pension plans in question.

You are a troll, but then again, you know that.

Go get the quote and put it to rest.... you two are wasting time otherwise.

afro.gif

I never lied.

You lie about never lying.

You said:

Which was an absurd lie, as Bain had continuing responsibility for the pension plans in question.

You are a troll, but then again, you know that.

GS was Bain in the quote that I posted. the same quote that CLEARLY stated that Armco was responsible for the pension for five years after the sale of GST.

AGAIN, you have chosen to ignore the point of the post and chosen only that which you take out of context and describe as a lie.

you lose again.

Forum List

Back