Biden's Adolph Hitler Moment: Despite 'Unity Pledge', Biden Dragging America Into A Very Dangerous Place

But... but... I thought they hired a Hollywood producer? A professional? Or was that a different branch of government?

No PROFESSIONAL would tell the Prez it's a good idea to channel Hitler.
Obviously they are in over their idiot TDS deranged heads 😗

Resident biden didn't mention the border.... fentanyl... food prices... gas prices... Ukraine... the stock market... covid... inflation... jobs... the national debt... floods... IRS agents... crime... student loans... power black outs... etc etc etc
it was an attack speech and it didn't do him any favor...

Last edited:
LOL

Projects a Trump voter.

face-palm-gif.278959
You should be ashamed.... but that takes self awareness and intelligence...

Having Marines standing in front of a blood-red background after he needlesdly sacrificed 13 US soldiers and abandoned thousands of Americans behind enemy lines as he fled the Taliban's approach was appropriate...Joe still has American blood on his hands after that disastrous failure.
"blood red background"...........it was the brick of the Philidelphia State House.

And you are not fooling anyone by pretending to care about any dead U.S. soldiers or sailors. Your lard and master calls them "suckers" and "losers".

That ridiculous stage show last night tells me Joe knows the dems are losing both houses....
A disparate move by a desperate man....

"blood red background"...........it was the brick of the Philidelphia State House.

And you are not fooling anyone by pretending to care about any dead U.S. soldiers or sailors. Your lard and master calls them "suckers" and "losers".
Joe is going to hell soon enough with Jill.

The white house phones have crashed... buuuahahahahahaha people are pissed....

1662130416954.png

"We must purge the nation of those that oppose us!"

I'm pretty sure Hitler said the same thing about the Jews, and we all know how THAT turned out...

1662130990507.png

The RNC needs to make sure the tax payers don't pay for joe's trip and stage show last night... and they need to call out the Marine Corps. for allowing two Marines to be used in a campaign speech....

Forum List

Back