Biden's Adolph Hitler Moment: Despite 'Unity Pledge', Biden Dragging America Into A Very Dangerous Place

1662131527270.png

'It's too dark in here. Can someone turn up the lights a little - I can barely read the teleprompter.'

Last edited:
View attachment 690483

I know I shouldn't be, but I am shocked Biden used US Marines / the military as a backdrop for that compromised assault on millions of Americans.

The two Marines should have walked off rather than be used In Biden's Hitler-esque tirade
Just imagine if Trump did that.... pelosi would be filing impeachment papers this morning... McCarthy just cries at a microphone for 10 mins and McConnell is completely silent....

"blood red background"...........it was the brick of the Philidelphia State House.

And you are not fooling anyone by pretending to care about any dead U.S. soldiers or sailors. Your lard and master calls them "suckers" and "losers".

It was lit up. In American red, white & blue. But remember, MAGAts hate America and want it crushed, so there's that.

Despite 'Unity Pledge', Biden Dragging America Into A Very Dangerous Place​

Actually, he's trying to drag America out of a very dangerous place. The embrace of Trumpery by a minority of traitors.

So was Biden saying to Trump voters that he would send the Marines out to hunt us down and kill us?....

Only to those who hate the USA and wanted the loser of the last presidential election to be sworn in anyway.
What happened when a uniformed General Miley was with Trump at the church photo op?.... a double standard is no standard at all....

Just imagine if Trump did that.... pelosi would be filing impeachment papers this morning... McCarthy just cries at a microphone for 10 mins and McConnell is completely silent....

Did what, rambtard? Given a speech in front of Independence Hall lit up in red, white and blue?

Why do you hate the USA?

Forum List

Back