Bidenomics is Booming

if that is true, why are gasoline and natural gas at record high prices? Answer: its not true. Biden is lying to you again.

They are not.

And also oil and NG are global commodities, that are sold on a global market place. Other parts of the world are not producing as much, thus the US producing more does not lower the price that much.

Seems an adult should know these things

They are not.

And also oil and NG are global commodities, that are sold on a global market place. Other parts of the world are not producing as much, thus the US producing more does not lower the price that much.

Seems an adult should know these things
you have the knowledge of a 3 year old on this topic. We are buying crude right now from Saudi, Venezuela and others while we are sitting on enough crude to power our country for the next 200 years at least. This is insanity, we are sending billions ot dollars to countries that want to destroy us. Lunacy.

you have the knowledge of a 3 year old on this topic. We are buying crude right now from Saudi, Venezuela and others while we are sitting on enough crude to power our country for the next 200 years at least. This is insanity, we are sending billions ot dollars to countries that want to destroy us. Lunacy.

Who is this "we" that you speak of?

not at the moment, moron, because senile joe drained our national reserves to try to make points with gullible fools like you, and it worked.
And yet you just said it was at record high prices.

Now you admit it is not

Why do you bother saying anything…

And yet you just said it was at record high prices.

Now you admit it is not

Why do you bother saying anything…
It was at record highs until senile joe drained our strategic reserves to artificially temporarily reduce prices so fools like you would continue to repeat his lying talking points, congratulations you are one of the useful idiots that the dems need to survive

The USA has no oil, we buy no oil for the most part.

Companies/Corporations own, buy and sell oil.

It is the same mistake people make with trade deficits.
Yes, US oil companies, not the government drill, recover, and refine oil. But government policies and regulations control where, when, and how much they can process. We are talking about failed democrat government policies, try to stay on topic.

It was at record highs until senile joe drained our strategic reserves to artificially temporarily reduce prices so fools like you would continue to repeat his lying talking points, congratulations you are one of the useful idiots that the dems need to survive
some clown thinks these facts are fake news---------------they are facts. Biden drained our strategic reserves to force pump prices down so marginally intelligent dems and libs would continue to support his failed administration. I hope the next young person murdered by a biden illegal is not a member of your family.

Yes, US oil companies, not the government drill, recover, and refine oil. But government policies and regulations control where, when, and how much they can process. We are talking about failed democrat government policies, try to stay on topic.

And we are producing more than ever before in the history of our country. Seems the Govt failed at failing.

Dude

You claimed that it IS at record high prices

Just go away.

And we are producing more than ever before in the history of our country. Seems the Govt failed at failing.
NO we are not. they are lying to you. ANWR is closed, Keystone is stopped, drilling in the gulf and on federal lands is stopped. We are NOT producing more than ever, US oil companies are forced to buy from saudi, Venezuela, and Russia, to try to meet demand. Biden drained our strategic reserves to cause a temporary pump price drop. Geez, dude, stop listening to CNN and MSNBC, they are liars and propagandists for the radical left and the incompetent Biden.

NO we are not. they are lying to you.

Who is "they"

Geez, dude, stop listening to CNN and MSNBC, they are liars and propagandists for the radical left and the incompetent Biden.

I am not listening to anything, I am going by the official fucking numbers, the same ones that your God Trump used when he was in office. That you now have to deny them is all on you, but I will not play your stupid little game.

Who is "they"

I am not listening to anything, I am going by the official fucking numbers, the same ones that your God Trump used when he was in office. That you now have to deny them is all on you, but I will not play your stupid little game.
they is the lying Biden administration. the numbers you posted are fake, they are propaganda and you fell for it. Stats like those can be manipulated and are by all in power. But living in oil country and knowing many in the industry, I am dealing with facts, not propaganda. ignore the truth if it makes you feel good, I really don't care what you believe because the majority in this country KNOW the truth and will remove corrupt senile Biden in November.

Forum List

Back