Bidenomics is Booming

As you know, President Biden immediately signed 94 Executive Orders reversing virtually every Trump policy out of spite rather than reason.

As you know, too, he also invited illegal aliens to charge our borders. Hey, what could go wrong?
And what does that have to do with inflation?

its fuel, dipshit. and it is refined from crude which now is coming from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia while our oil fields are unused. We have more underground crude than the rest of the world combined, Why is Biden forcing us to buy crude from our potential enemies and transferring billions of dollars to them? He is either insane or treasonous-------or both.
How is Biden forcing us to do anything of the kind?

its fuel, dipshit. and it is refined from crude which now is coming from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia while our oil fields are unused. We have more underground crude than the rest of the world combined, Why is Biden forcing us to buy crude from our potential enemies and transferring billions of dollars to them? He is either insane or treasonous-------or both.

our oil fields are producing more oil than anytime in our history. How can you not know this?

Yes he will make us energy independent again. That alone will bring down inflation.
We are energy independent.

I guess you didn’t know that because conservative media doesn’t want you to know.

Yep, Bidenomics is booming, or so we're told. Although not so much for UPS which plans on laying off 12,000 employees.

Or Macy's, which plans on closing 150 stores by 2026, 50 stores this year.

MSN

Or even Rite Aid which plans on closing 77 stores this year.

Rite Aid is planning to close 77 stores in 2024. See if yours is on the list.
/——/ Thanks to Dementia Joe’s EV mandate, 47% of Buick dealerships are shutting down. Thanks Joe. https://www.kbb.com/car-news/report-nearly-half-of-buick-dealers-closing-shop/

Why is Biden asking other countries to produce more. Why is our strategic oil reserves depleted? If we were independent neither of those would happen.
Because oil is a global commodity and the US oil industry isnt nationalized.

Who told you we aren‘t energy independent? I really want to know because they’re feeding you lies.

Because oil is a global commodity and the US oil industry isnt nationalized.

Who told you we aren‘t energy independent? I really want to know because they’re feeding you lies.
I can see it with my own eyes. If we were our strategic oil wouldn't be low. Drill baby drill!

Most people look at the GDP number as a prime indicator of economic growth, and those numbers are not so bad under Biden. BUT - 2 of the major drivers in the GDP formula are consumer spending and gov't spending, both of which are higher. On the consumer side, wages and income is up so we are spending more money, but the prices are up even higher and when you factor in inflation then real wages are actually down since Biden took office rather than up. And as we all know, the democrats spend money like drunken sailors and that makes the GDP number look good when it isn't. The additional gov't spending has not contributed to higher production of goods and services. And people aren't stupid, they know the score.

Most people look at the GDP number as a prime indicator of economic growth, and those numbers are not so bad under Biden. BUT - 2 of the major drivers in the GDP formula are consumer spending and gov't spending, both of which are higher. On the consumer side, wages and income is up so we are spending more money, but the prices are up even higher and when you factor in inflation then real wages are actually down since Biden took office rather than up. And as we all know, the democrats spend money like drunken sailors and that makes the GDP number look good when it isn't. The additional gov't spending has not contributed to higher production of goods and services. And people aren't stupid, they know the score.
This isn’t driven by data but a narrative.

For starters, all the data is inflation adjusted. GDP growth is always reported in inflation adjusted numbers.

The PCE is the lions share of the growth in GDP, and is up in inflation adjusted terms.

Investment was down.

Exports were up.

Government spending was up, mostly state/local, and contributed 0.69% of the 2.5% annual growth. Not insignificant, but not the greatest number by any means. It was down in 2022 FWIW.

I go by data, not by whatever I want to think.

Forum List

Back