Bidenomics is Booming

they is the lying Biden administration. the numbers you posted are fake, they are propaganda and you fell for it. Stats like those can be manipulated and are by all in power. But living in oil country and knowing many in the industry, I am dealing with facts, not propaganda. ignore the truth if it makes you feel good, I really don't care what you believe because the majority in this country KNOW the truth and will remove corrupt senile Biden in November.

:itsok:

cute, when defeated by facts post a smiley face, typical lib move

You gave not one single fact. you make claims but cannot support them. Somehow you think because you "live in oil country" you have some sort of insight, which is a fucking joke.

Do you work in the industry?

You gave not one single fact. you make claims but cannot support them. Somehow you think because you "live in oil country" you have some sort of insight, which is a fucking joke.

not any more, retired. But I still know what is going on, I'm sorry that you are a victim of media and dem lies and propaganda. questions:

1. is anyone drilling in ANWR right now?
2. is anyone drilling new wells in the gulf or on federal lands right now?
3. did Biden release the oil in our strategic reserves?
4. are US oil companies buying crude from foreign wells?

If you don't know, look it up. you might learn something, but somehow I doubt it.

is anyone drilling in ANWR right now?

Only one well has ever been drilled in ANWR, that was in 1986 and it has been capped for decades. So, nothing has changed in that regard.

2. is anyone drilling new wells in the gulf or on federal lands right now?

Less than 1/4 of our oil is from Fed lands, so even if they are not it would not stop records being set since the vast majority of our oil does not come from Fed lands.

3. did Biden release the oil in our strategic reserves?

Yep, sure did. So did Trump. What is your point?

4. are US oil companies buying crude from foreign wells?

Yep, always have and always will. Not all oil is the same. Seems someone in the "industry" would now this.

You have just proven yourself as a fraud.

Run away and hide now.

Yep, Bidenomics is booming, or so we're told. Although not so much for UPS which plans on laying off 12,000 employees.

Or Macy's, which plans on closing 150 stores by 2026, 50 stores this year.

MSN

Or even Rite Aid which plans on closing 77 stores this year.

Rite Aid is planning to close 77 stores in 2024. See if yours is on the list.
The Biden Inflation Tracker"
- Last updated Feb. 5 2024
Real Disposable Income - Down 7.5%
Home Ownership Affordability - Down 36.3%
Credit Card Debt - Up 38.7%
Monthly Savings - Down 79.3%

Food Cost Increases Since Jan 2021:
Flour - Up 37%
Eggs - Up 35.1%
Baby Food/Formula - Up 27.8%
Canned Fruits & Vegetables - Up 27%
Bread - Up 25.1%
Poultry - Up 23.7%
Lunchmeats - Up 23.6%
Dairy - Up 23.2%
Juices - Up 23%

Other Cost Increases Since Jan 2021:

Home Heating Oil - Up 61.4%
Diesel - Up 55.8%
Leased Vehicles - Up 42.2%
Vehicle Insurance - Up 41.7%
Gasoline - Up 37.8%
Vehicle Repair - Up 35.4%
Delivery Services - Up 27.6%
Electricity - Up 27.1%
Natural Gas - Up 27%
Used Vehicles - Up 25.2%
Pet Food - Up 24%
Propane - Up 22.5%
Airline Fares - Up 21.5%
Tires - Up 19.6%

Yikes!

Liar.

New jobs numbers out today

270,000 jobs created
In the meantime, many employers are still contending with labor shortages. Among them is Nicola Davies, who owns the small Tranquil Home cleaning company in San Diego and is struggling to find reliable help. Six months ago, Davies resorted to offering bonuses to employees who basically do the minimum: Show up on time and don’t provoke complaints from customers.

“That’s how horrible the climate is, ” she said.

If she has to raise wages again, she said, she might have to increase the rates she charges her cleaning customers.

woops.... Bidenomics :laughing0301:

In the meantime, many employers are still contending with labor shortages. Among them is Nicola Davies, who owns the small Tranquil Home cleaning company in San Diego and is struggling to find reliable help. Six months ago, Davies resorted to offering bonuses to employees who basically do the minimum: Show up on time and don’t provoke complaints from customers.

“That’s how horrible the climate is, ” she said.

If she has to raise wages again, she said, she might have to increase the rates she charges her cleaning customers.

woops.... Bidenomics :laughing0301:

She SHOULD raise her rates.

She SHOULD raise her rates.

The Biden Inflation Tracker"
- Last updated Feb. 5 2024
Real Disposable Income - Down 7.5%
Home Ownership Affordability - Down 36.3%
Credit Card Debt - Up 38.7%
Monthly Savings - Down 79.3%

Food Cost Increases Since Jan 2021:
Flour - Up 37%
Eggs - Up 35.1%
Baby Food/Formula - Up 27.8%
Canned Fruits & Vegetables - Up 27%
Bread - Up 25.1%
Poultry - Up 23.7%
Lunchmeats - Up 23.6%
Dairy - Up 23.2%
Juices - Up 23%

Other Cost Increases Since Jan 2021:

Home Heating Oil - Up 61.4%
Diesel - Up 55.8%
Leased Vehicles - Up 42.2%
Vehicle Insurance - Up 41.7%
Gasoline - Up 37.8%
Vehicle Repair - Up 35.4%
Delivery Services - Up 27.6%
Electricity - Up 27.1%
Natural Gas - Up 27%
Used Vehicles - Up 25.2%
Pet Food - Up 24%
Propane - Up 22.5%
Airline Fares - Up 21.5%
Tires - Up 19.6%

Spoken like a true Democrat. The difference between me and you is I have compassion for Americans less fortunate than me, you obviously don't.
Neat story

I have and run a foundation that gives scholarships to graduating HS seniors on the merits of Community Service

The foundation gives out $1,000 to $3,000 each year since the foundation was started in 2006.

Neat story

I have and run a foundation that gives scholarships to graduating HS seniors on the merits of Community Service

The foundation gives out $1,000 to $3,000 each year since the foundation was started in 2006.
Cool find I suppose. 3K won't buy books for a semester. When Trump was President, you could buy books for a year for 3K.
Got to love that Bidenomics. :doubt:

Only one well has ever been drilled in ANWR, that was in 1986 and it has been capped for decades. So, nothing has changed in that regard.

Less than 1/4 of our oil is from Fed lands, so even if they are not it would not stop records being set since the vast majority of our oil does not come from Fed lands.

Yep, sure did. So did Trump. What is your point?

Yep, always have and always will. Not all oil is the same. Seems someone in the "industry" would now this.

You have just proven yourself as a fraud.

Run away and hide now.
Trump refilled the reserves, Biden did not, that is the point asshole.

I did not skip ANWR. yes, one well tapping many areas of reserves, you know nothing about this topic or the oil industry in general.

dude, you asked if they were still drilling there, when in reality they have NEVER drilled there. You have totally outed yourself as a fraud.

Forum List

Back