The House prepares Impeachment for Mayorkas for not enforcing the laws RE the border

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This hasn't happened since 1876 (if I read that correctly)

But it's about damn time... How many millions of illegals have gotten through before this was done? I have lost count but I know it is over 3 million

We don't even know who 90% (?) of these people are

Even if it were only 1%, that is just INEXCUSABLE

But it's about damn time... How many millions of illegals have gotten through before this was done? I have lost count but I know it is over 3 million

We all know the partisan loon hacks in the Senate, whose answer to 8 million illegals coming across the border is to buy $1.3 million worth of ankle bracelets so they can release them, will never follow through to impeach him.

America is held hostage by the loons, as they have been for decades.

Ahem, the time to impeach this clown was BEFORE 10 million illegals flooded in. Biden will just replace him in any case with someone who's ordered to do the same damn thing.

Ahem, the time to impeach this clown was BEFORE 10 million illegals flooded in. Biden will just replace him in any case with someone who's ordered to do the same damn thing.
Biden isnt replacing anyone. Myorkas will finish his term out and maybe serve the next one.

We all know the partisan loon hacks in the Senate, whose answer to 8 million illegals coming across the border is to buy $1.3 million worth of ankle bracelets so they can release them, will never follow through to impeach him.

America is held hostage by the loons, as they have been for decades.
well, this is a little pessimistic since there are some things happening in the American people's favor

like McConnell no longer endorsing the GiveCongressMoreMoney Act

aka the new border bill (policy) virtually same as the old border policy

Well 2/3rds of the senate is needed so what exactly is the plan?
I'm convinced that if there were enough votes in the Senate, the House would never have voted to impeach him.

It's governments way of showing the world how corrupt they all are in government, without actually doing anything about it.

Last edited:
why do all these puppets just do what briben says...

oh yeh... they're puppets

I'm convinced that if there were enough votes in the Senate, the House would never have voted to impeach him.
yes, but... assuming I am remembering this correctly

Every single Republican in the House recently voted for impeachment... I believe that was impeachment of the alleged president

MGT filed to impeach Biden. There is zero integrity on the right. Just a clown car.

ReNaziKlans do not give a flying fuck through a rolling donut about border. IF they did, they pass Border Bill, which is support by the same Patrol Union that endorsed P01135809 in 2016.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back