Biden walks out of Medal of Honor ceremony

They only understand force.
The "encouragement" has to be decisive, and final.
Agreed
1694019074969.png

Bullshit! Stop trying to make excuses for the turd.

He is a worthless dumbass incompetent piece of shit that never gets anything right.

He is a major fuck up. The only damn thing he is good at is getting rich selling out his country and stealing elections.

Si'

Bullshit! Stop trying to make excuses for the turd.

He is a worthless dumbass incompetent piece of shit that never gets anything right.

He is a major fuck up. The only damn thing he is good at is getting rich selling out his country and stealing elections.
I take it, you are not voting for him. Cool. If you guys run Trump, I will definitely vote for Biden.

I take it, you are not voting for him. Cool. If you guys run Trump, I will definitely vote for Biden.
If i was a soldier, voting for Joe I would feel more comfortable wearing a Soviet Union uniform. Hammer and sickle with all of the communist leader medals.

If i was a soldier, voting for Joe I would feel more comfortable wearing a Soviet Union uniform. Hammer and sickle with all of the communist leader medals.
Doesn't affect me like that and served 20 plus years on uniform, Enlisted and Officer. It was an unfortunate unforced error on this part, but like I said, it is doubtful he was briefed properly on the sequence of events. Like I said, I've seen a lot of award ceremonies and formation on multiple continents, but never one where the Chaplin did a benediction at the end. I never saw anything in FM22-5 for it either, not that Joe ever saw a 22-5 in his life.

A man about his wits (especially the leader of the free world) should have the cognitive resources to request (all on his own) a "briefing",,, especially at such an event, especially when he keeps screwing stuff up. Good grief!, Are we now to accept that the "trained seal" was not properly trained?

Forum List

Back