Cane became Able

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Well, this guy took it easy on this one. Unlike the pounding reserved for the recent elderly Asian NY woman trying to get into her APT building. That one was pummeled over 125 punches to the face. This was just a few love taps, comparatively. Looks like he first comes at her armed with a belt....then gets ahold of her cane (by the belt) and uses that to pound on her.

Wait a minute, is that a blood spot on top of the head? It was there early on? Maybe a belt buckle?

Last edited:
Buncha fucking nwords. They all need to be sent back to Africa. The nword that was wacking the lady, and the nword lady that got wacked. They all need to go, for the sake of normal people in America that want to live a decent life.

Buncha fucking nwords. They all need to be sent back to Africa. The nword that was wacking the lady, and the nword lady that got wacked. They all need to go, for the sake of normal people in America that want to live a decent life.
Cracker fucks like you need to go back to Europe

The point, to you, is race? Not the absolutely savage attack on another human being? But race?

You need your fucking head examined.

The point, to you, is race? Not the absolutely savage attack on another human being? But race?

When I read YET ANOTHER story of such savagery...I don't even need to guess the race...the attacker(s) is ALWAYS BLACK!

ALWAYS!

They don't even report the race any more because it's just a given. Race is only mentioned if the attacker was white (which ain't too often).

But then, seems to me that 90-95% of all such violent outbursts and attacks I see these days are by one extra-special racial block.

I read an article where a group of 6 fine upstanding citizens surrounded a 93 year old lady in the parking lot of a grocery store.

One fine upstanding citizen ran up and punched the old lady in the face. As the second fine upstanding citizen was running towards her...the granny pulled out a pistol from her purse and dispatched 4 of the 6 upstanding citizens, wounded one...and one got away scott free.

HOORAY FOR GRANNY!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi::dance:

Forum List

Back