Biden visits Kyiv, putin visits nearest bunker

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I hope we ´ll never see people like Obama and Trump in the White House, enough of armatures. Biden knows what to do , how to treat the bandits and war- criminals ! I am sure its about long - range rockers for Ukraine !!

you´d rather see Trump in Moscow blowing pootin and his muslims dicks all night long , i know , but you lost we the LO won !

# of countries invaded by Putin when Trump was President: 0

Putin picked up Crimea and freed Russians in Donbas when Biden was in the White House

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

FpUnZEsXgAALjAe.jpg

you´d rather see Trump in Moscow blowing pootin and his muslims dicks all night long , i know , but you lost we the LO won !

Wow.
Homophobic and Islamophobic all in one post.

How many failed threads with the exact same pathetic content and memes are you going to start?

I recall Ronald Reagan calling them an Evil Empire and the democrat Party thought Reagan was insane for attacking their elders in Progressive Faith

I don't agree that we need to go broke supporting a never ending war by proxy.
1) this war the best business ever ask oil- gas producers , materiel , tankers , aluminum, LNG etc.
2) who said to you ? RT ? Moscow empire can fight this war only until this summer

Breaking news , TitLoser

Piss Pants desperately telling Zelenskyy to keep his big mouth shut as the war is now unwinnable for the US and NATO

BTW The double they are using as Piss Pants looks far too young .

Forum List

Back