Biden Stunned by Swing State Poll

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Things are not going very well for Joe Biden,. we are getting closer to th 2024 election and Trump's lead over Biden is nt shrinking.it is staying the same or in some states widening even wider.

Besides voters being worried about Biden's senility and constant gaffes, they are uncomfortable with the flagging economy, besieged border, wars overseas, and a widespread crime epidemic. Voters seem to be blaming Biden for the problems.

It is possible that voters will gladly flock back to Trump, just to restore policies that seemed to work far better.

Things are not going very well for Joe Biden,. we are getting closer to th 2024 election and Trump's lead over Biden is nt shrinking.it is staying the same or in some states widening even wider.

Besides voters being worried about Biden's senility and constant gaffes, they are uncomfortable with the flagging economy, besieged border, wars overseas, and a widespread crime epidemic. Voters seem to be blaming Biden for the problems.

It is possible that voters will gladly flock back to Trump, just to restore policies that seemed to work far better.

Guess that's why his entire press conference today was TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Which is why they will take him off all the ballots

Dems are going to dump him.

Democrats are working hard to make sure President Trump doesn't run again.

Republicans should work equally hard to ensure Biden runs again.

Biden is the best friend Republicans ever had.

Who do you think will be appointed by the undemocratic DNC to take his place?
It's gotta be Kamel-toe. I don't think they can convince her to simply walk away. If they leapfrog her, they've unquestionably lost the election.

Democrats are working hard to make sure President Trump doesn't run again.

Republicans should work equally hard to ensure Biden runs again.

Biden is the best friend Republicans ever had.
Agree. Kamel-toe is their second best friend.

I don't think they can convince her to simply walk away.
I disagree. She's got a great gig going and prostituting is right up her alley. IMHO, she'll remain VP and they'll retire the Big Guy and replace him with someone else.

I disagree. She's got a great gig going and prostituting is right up her alley. IMHO, she'll remain VP and they'll retire the Big Guy and replace him with someone else.
I don't think so, I don't think her ego would allow it. Even if they could convince her, I don't think a large portion of the dem base would buy it that did stepped aside voluntarily. Particularly for the white guy like Newsome.

He won't be the nominee. Chris Wray and the FBI are working on a plot to eliminate Biden and make it look like an Extreme MAGA Republican did it.

Look at this thread I found at 4Chan AND QAnon

Dear Fellow Extreme MAGA Republicans,

Do you hate Biden and the democrats as much or more than Beetlejuice hated sandworms? Were you part of the J6 uprising against our Fascist government? Many of us were in attendance and we're planning our next big event Do you own a red Maga hat? Are you on antidepressants or under the care of a team of therapists? If so, contact us and we might have a special project for you. Remember the "Big Event" I was telling you about a short while ago? Well, we're recruiting! That's right!

Just drop me a line a C Wray, J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 and I'll tell you all about it!

I don't think her ego would allow it.
That's the thing about Kamala. I don't think she's at all confident hence that stupid nervous laugh. She'll take the money and run as VP. If she shows everyone that she's fine as VP and wholeheartedly supports the DNC pick for POTUS, I think the lemming dem voters will be just fine.

Georgia is not hotly contested. They are soundly rejecting the mistake they made in 2020

Forum List

Back