Biden gives speech on the border today

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1707248303445.png

President Joe Biden today gave a speech on the border issue.

"I finally made it to the border today. I like their tacos, but their enchiladas leave a lot to be desi.............disira.........likeable. I saw the wetbacks making them in the kitchen thinking, this was going to be delicious but I guess I was half right".

No word yet on the desert.

It was classic dumb Biden.

Basically, he said: The border, which I and my administration have been assuring America was secure and safe until now, is unsecure and unsafe because of... Trump.

No one is buying it, Joe.

Basically, he said: The border, which I and my administration have been assuring America was secure and safe until now, is unsecure and unsafe because of... Trump.

Correct, Putin done it.

Biden tried to fix the border crisis and the Republicans rejected it. Biden is right. The Border crisis is now on the Republicans.

WOOO hold up dems are still responsible for 5000+ a day for 7 days...

The border has become a major issue in the 2024 campaign. Here’s the latest.

President Biden issued a political dare to his biggest rival, former President Donald J. Trump, as the men took dueling trips to the southern border in Texas on Thursday in an effort to leverage a dominant issue of the 2024 presidential campaign.

In remarks delivered some 300 miles away, Mr. Trump highlighted crimes committed by migrants in an attempt to portray Mr. Biden as a president plunging the nation into crime and disorder.

Mr. Biden, by contrast, focused on compromise, but he also baited his rival, using a bipartisan bill that fell apart in the Senate at Mr. Trump’s urging.
“Instead of telling members of Congress to block this legislation, join me,” Mr. Biden said of the bill that had been a breakthrough after years of paralysis on one of the nation’s most intractable issues.
Mr. Biden’s push to collaborate on what he called the “toughest” border legislation in decades shows how the Democratic Party has shifted to the right on this issue.

Biden tried to fix the border crisis and the Republicans rejected it. Biden is right. The Border crisis is now on the Republicans.
Did you hear his remarks yesterday?

Forum List

Back